MILK FIGHT AT THE POST MATERNITY CLINIC

During regular E mail correspondence with Dharma ron on the Yahoo Titfighting Wives group ( Yahoo ) we discovered that both of our women lactate constantly and some weeks ago Ron suggested that I write a story involving a milking fight between his wife Angelique and Fran.

For those who have read my fictional stories on this board involving the real-life Frances, my fianc?e, (who I?ll be marrying in April) I thought you?d be interested to know that, for the premise of this story, Fran gave birth to a healthy baby boy a couple of months ago and my, what a lucky boy!

And lucky me! Fran?s normal H cup *****, steadily expanded as her milk glands grew a full two cup sizes, and now with big, rounded and very firm ***** she could almost bury young Alex amongst them, (well, she can certainly bury my entire head!) but in practice, her areolas have swelled outwards like little mounds topped with amazingly thickened ******s. Her milk production, always modest, is now prolific that she is almost insistent that I relieve her of some of the weight in bed. There is always more than plenty for Alex however. I did tell her that I?d read that milk is produced on the supply and demand principle, so that the more I take the more she will produce, but she says she likes her firmer, fuller bust and doesn?t mind increasing the amount. I wouldn?t mind, but she?s started producing in her sleep now: I woke up one morning in a fine milk mist which sprayed me and the headboard.

Ron told me during one of our regular e mail chats that Angie normally takes a D to DD cup, but because she is just 5 feet tall her ***** look enormous. He posted a nice pic of her for me to see and I was immediately impressed by her absolutely huge 4.5 inch areolas, each of which almost fills the front of each breast! Fran looked at the picture of the raven haired Angelique and was characteristically ******, comparing them to her own more modest 3 inch areolas, commenting that Angelique?s looked like bell-pushes. ?But that photo was taken before she got pregnant,? I pointed out. Ron assured me that now she was breast feeding they stood out as mounds and were covered in hard pimples which oozed a clear oily substance, while her milk production had become prodigious and, like Fran?s breasts, had expanded at least two full cup sizes. Fran lifted her own milk swollen ***** on her hands: ?She can?t beat these!? she said.

Angie and Fran disliked each other intensely and virtually ?tore each other apart? in ****** E-mails to each other and Ron suggested that it would be great to see these two busty women in a milking fight. I wasn?t sure if Fran would go for it, but she smiled maliciously and said: ?That ***** with bell-pushes for ****?? I looked at her, surprised at her uncharitable comment. ?Don?t make me laugh; I?ll milk her dry!? she added. ?So you won?t fight her?? I asked. ?I didn?t say that,? she said and added: ?We?ll see!? Ron and I left it for a few days, then Ron contacted me and said that his wife was more than happy to: ?Wipe the floor with Fran and wring her milk bags out ?til they were flat as pancakes!? Well! You can imagine what Fran said. I looked at Fran standing there with her hands on her hips and I thought that perhaps Angelique was being a bit too ambitious. It might be naive of me, - but I would have thought that having children might make the women less aggressive, but instead, it seemed to make them dislike each other even more.

At that point I thought I?d find out what the members of the Titfighting Wives Group at Yahoo thought the outcome might be. Marc obligingly posted the event: ?A story has been written for our 2 of our members wives to have a milking / breast squeezing fight. The stats are as follows : fran 5'6", 175 lbs, 38H bust, 34 " waist, 44 " Hips. Dharma rons wife ( previously featured in the challenge album )5.0", build unknown, 36 D bust, 4.5" areolas. This is to settle the winner.? The last time I looked at the member?s poll opened on Sun Feb 2, 2003 to decide the outcome of the milking fight between Fran and Dharma rons wife (Angelique) it stood at Fran: 46.15 per cent, Dharma rons wife: 38.46 per cent, Draw: 15.38 per cent. With that result in mind:

Another flurry of furious E mails passed between Angie and Fran, each woman arguing that she had the better ****, the firmest **** - considering how swollen they were with milk glands by now, the best areolas and the hardest ******s and argued hotly on who produced most milk, then onto who was the better woman! The stakes were getting serious. Actually, Fran couldn?t really argue over who?s areolas were biggest as Angie?s at 4.5 inches were a full inch and a half bigger, but Angie could not deny that Fran?s breasts were bigger overall as Angie weighed in with a normal cup size of DD and a milk-laden size of FF, whereas Fran?s normal cup size is H and her lactating size a J. But I knew as well as anyone that it isn?t size that counts. I told Fran that shape and self-supporting firmness are important and there is no medical reason why smaller breasts cannot produce more glands and more milk than bigger breasts. Fran?s answer to this was to thrust out her chest (and unsupported *****) to show me that hers were also very firm and self supporting because of her mass of swollen glands.

I don't know if it's the rural way of life, the air or the food which has contributed to Fran?s robustness, but I guess I've been lucky to have known the sort of well built and very physical women which I write into my stories. Fran herself is a physically ?well-built? woman, definitely NOT fat, but very fit and well muscled with hard biceps and legs due to her interest of horse breaking and riding and keeping fit, and with a firm 48 - 50 inch bust! She has often told me of the catfights she had as a teenager, both at school and later on before she met me (usually caused by jealous bitchiness over her large bust) and when she used to play Hockey - a VERY rough game in which she sometimes got into bad tempered cat-scraps. I've seen a number of women fights since I was a child. I saw my sisters fight other girls, I've seen stable girls going at it and all kinds of altercations, but busty girl-fights grip my imagination the most. At 5?6? in her bare feet, Fran is six inches taller than Angie, but Fran swore they would milk one another using their hands: ?No matter what stories you?ve read, it?s the only way!? she said.

Ron and I weren?t sure if we could all ever arrange for the girls to get together and time passed until a few weeks after these events I had to go to the Doctor?s surgery with Fran for her routine post-birth examination. Just getting from the parking lot (car park) to the nearby surgery was an adventure in itself as we had to ?run the gauntlet? of wolf-whistles from leering men, the sidelong looks of their women and one ****** comment from an attractively busty woman getting a ticket from the machine just before me who Fran took an instant dislike to and deliberately brushed past. ?Is it always like this?? I asked. She patted her belt-bag nestling on her hip and told me ?not to worry? as she keeps a canister of Mace handy. (I know for a fact that she also keeps a brass knuckle-duster in her pocket!) I followed Fran up the stone steps, as she proudly carried Alex in his blue carry-cot into the spacious modern complex, admiring her newly slimmed figure, her shapely hips swinging from side to side in her tight, faded blue jeans, showing every muscle in her thighs and calves.

The receptionist directed us to wait in the half empty day nursery where Alex would be watched by a professional nurse while we were with the Doc. And who should be there but another fan of this board Ron with his lovely wife Angelique and her five week old daughter. In the nursery, amongst the ******r of the other children. Fran stared critically at Angelique?s now engorged breasts and at the impressive way they swelled out her tight clinging sweater, tucked firmly into the waistband of her dark blue jeans. The clinging sweater moulded itself to the shape of her breasts allowing the shape of the huge areolas and long ******s to be clearly discernable through the material. ?I didn?t know Angie had an appointment today,? I said nervously to Ron.

Angelique?s breasts might be three cup sizes smaller than Fran?s but somehow, because of their pertness and Angelique?s height, they looked a lot bigger. For a couple of minutes I could not turn my eyes away, they were gorgeous. Fran saw me staring and nudged me - glaring daggers at me. Then she said: ?What?s the cow trying to prove?? I looked at Ron and shrugged in a non-committal manner as our wives stared at each others heavily maternal breasts. ?Cow?? Angelique said. ?Are you referring to me?? she added with some hostility. ?You ought to take a look at your own fat udders!? she finished. ?You ought to be careful I don?t milk you!? Fran threatened. ?Try it ***** and I?ll wring your fat hulking udders out!? Fran?s face reddened with annoyance as she stared at her: ?Just name the place and the time and I?ll make your cow teats squirt ?til they run dry!? she threatened. Angelique was ready to shoot back a stunning remark when the intercom crackled and a receptionist called us. Fran glared at Angie and Angie glared back. I could have cut the air with a knife. Fran slowly stood up, making sure she pushed out her large bust, then paused to pick up the carry cot. ?There?s no need,? the nurse said. ?We?ll look after him?. Fran looked at the nurse, then adjusted her shirt and I noticed a wet patch over each breast. ?I know. I?m leaking again,? Fran said. ? ?

When we came back a different nurse was supervising the nursery, but Ron was still sitting on the same armchair. Fran looked around frantically; ?Where?s Alex?? she said, her voice close to panic, especially as it was already past her baby?s feeding time. I noticed Ron?s daughter was missing too. ?Oh, it?s ok? said Ron. ?Angelique had to feed our youngster and as the nurse had gone she took your carry-cot too to keep an eye on Alex,? he said. Fran didn?t like this explanation at all and rushed along the corridor to the private baby feeding rooms. She was so angry I went after her, I didn?t want any unpleasantness with Ron?s wife, after all, Ron and I are good friends. Ron got up and followed. ?What?s wrong?? he asked. ?Alex is quite safe.? But Fran felt something instinctual. We reached the room with the engaged sign lit and Fran just barged right on in. Ron and I quickly entered the room behind her. ?Hey! Stop that!? Fran shouted at Angie who was sitting on the sofa with her front fastening bra open and a highly contented Alex suckling happily on one of her very firm looking, engorged breasts. ?I had to feed him!? she explained plaintively. ?I finished feeding mine and Alex was yelling. I had to do it!? she appealed.

Fran was almost shaking with anger and red in the face; ?Get your big fat cow teat out of his mouth now!? she demanded. Ron and I felt powerless and just stood quietly in the background. Angelique eased Alex from her distended and thickened ****** with some difficulty, her huge dark areola stretching out a little, then standing up, she leant to place him in his cot, her shapely and very full breasts swinging back and forth as she did so, visible beyond her unfastened cups hanging down either side. I was just admiring her milk-gland swollen areolas, shining with breast oil as she straightened up, and immediately she turned to face Fran. ?Seen enough *****?? Angie said puffing out her chest, her firm, milk heavy ***** sitting pertly on her ribs. A dribble of milk dripped from each brown ******, each as thick as a little finger and stretched long from suckling. ?At least Alex had had some PROPER milk now!? she said.

Fran took a step forward and slapped her face, snapping it to one side. Instantly Angelique slapped Fran back. ?That *** fight Ron wants me to win,? Angie began: ?Now seems like a good a time as any!? she said. Ron and I held our breath as Fran, at 5 feet 8 inches in her shoes towered over the dark haired Angelique, just 5feet 2 inches in her shoes, now standing with her hands on her hips. ?Why - you presumptuous *****!? Fran spat, reaching out to grab Angelique?s fat left ******, grasped the entire areola and gave it a good twist. ?OWWW!? Angie shrieked and clamped her spread wide right hand over Fran?s huge left breast. Fran grimaced as Angelique?s fingers dug deep into the soft mound. Fran hissed through her teeth as liquid poured through her shirt. Almost by accident Angelique?s fingers squeezed a couple of milk sinuses. Fran pulled away as she pulled on Angelique?s ******, stretching it out before losing her grip then, just before cupping her right breast underneath, she caught up the distended ****** and began to squeeze on the milk sacs behind it, pulling her hand down the swollen, gland-rich areola eliciting a full spray of milk.

Angelique let out a cry of surprise and brought up her other hand to the fastening of Fran?s shirt. ?It?s not fair you?ve still got your shirt on!? she said indignantly. ?Let GO of me you little squirt and I?ll take it off!? Fran snarled at her. But before Angie let Fran go; ?Who are you calling a squirt? You fat cow!? she said and with both hands, she pulled on the material, ripping it wide and exposing Fran?s big breasts. Fran swore as her buttons flew in all directions and began to push Angelique?s big breasts together, until the generous flesh spilled around her fingers. Angie looked faintly ludicrous as the rounded tops of her ***** mounded up, her leaking ******s almost squeezed together. Angelique?s daughter began to cry in fright as she sensed the altercation, very soon followed by Alex. The children?s crying seemed to increase the women?s protective maternal instincts. Angie twisted her shoulders to try to escape Fran?s firm grip, ripping Fran?s pale blue shirt along the seams in the process. Now Angelique?s hands were at work inside Fran?s shirt, pulping grabbing at her **** and pulling at her front fastening bra. Fran drew back and slapped Angelique?s right breast, the loud ?SLAP!? surprising Ron and I. ?I?ll teach you not to touch my kid!? Fran snarled. Hardly had Angie?s breast stopped swinging when another ?SLAP!? sent her other breast bouncing.

Both women were furious by now and a sudden ?RRRIIIIPP!!!? indicated that a determined Angelique had torn Fran?s front fastening bra open. Some little clasps fell to the floor, whilst the others hung from threads of cotton as her bra burst open and her violently liberated, engorged breasts, long overdue for milking both spurted sprays of milk from both distended and thickened ******s. The huge breasts just bounced out, rolling on her chest before they settled, where they sat jutting out - very firm because of her full milk glands. Angie stepped back, a sneer on her face and a look of fire in her eyes and without taking her glare from Fran?s eyes slipped off her unfastened bra, her huge rounded ***** swinging as she did. At least Fran didn?t have to take the time to undo her buttons as most of them were on the floor and with her blouse already open she pulled it off. Ron gasped audibly as he gazed at the side view, Fran?s long, rounded *****, which would take two hands to hold just one, sticking out in front of her, the large cups of her strong maternity bra hanging wide open. Still making eye contact with Angie, she slipped first the left bra strap from her shoulder with her right hand, then the other with her left, squirming as she did so setting her huge ***** swinging and colliding with each other. Then she tossed the garment onto a chair and stood straight, her engorged dark red areolas starting to pucker as her excitement grew in anticipation of the fight pushing out the maternally thickened ******s making them look longer

The air was thick with tension and the breathing of the two women came hard, while both mine and Ron?s hearts beat faster as Fran and Angie moved towards each other. Their eyes locked with sheer hostility on each other?s. Neither woman spoke, but their stares spoke volumes! They didn?t grab one another in the way we expected, i.e. the hand over the ****** grab, but Fran slid her fingers - almost gently - beneath Angelique?s **** closer to her chest wall. I considered that Fran was playing a dangerous game as there was nothing to stop Angie from twisting her ******s off or squeezing her glands behind the swollen areolas, but Angie followed the move. Both our wives grunted as they grabbed onto each others heavy, sensitive milk swollen *****. Palpating them in their clawed fingers, they crushed the thick breast flesh and each pulled the other towards themselves, twisting one another?s breasts as they did so. It looked like each woman was trying to twist the other?s **** off, but within a minute the sweat forming on their breasts had their hands slipping towards one another?s ******s.

As Fran?s fingers reached just above Angie?s big areolas she clamped down hard on her ****, her thumbs feeling for the swollen glands and finding them, squeezed. Angie gasped as milk spurted from her ******s, but repaid her by crushing Fran?s areolas. Fran groaned and twisted her shoulders to try to escape, but it was too late as the liquid sprayed strongly from her *****. Half a minute passed as they tussled and squeezed, and still neither of them spoke, but fought with their jaws set, their teeth clenched, trying to look as impassive as possible. ?Come on Angie!? Ron breathed, the tension getting the better of him. Angie started to squeeze harder, twisting Fran?s areola at the same time and Fran?s mouth opened as if to scream, but as beads of sweat ran down her face she closed it again and adjusted her grip so that her hands were clamped over the fronts of Angie?s smaller breasts, the flesh oozing out between her fingers, the pert ******s sticking out between Fran?s thumbs and index fingers. At this point, due to the sweat and milk, Angie?s grip seemed to begin to slip on Fran?s much bigger breasts, and she had some difficulty getting a real grip. Fran took advantage of this and working Angie?s bulging areolas, as well as her ******s between thumbs and fingers, ******d them tightly. The result was full sprays of milk from each fat ******.

Angie let out a low, heartfelt moan and responded by gripping Fran?s ***** with her clawed fingers, her fingertips gouging into the voluptuous flesh and began some fierce *** twisting. Fran let out a sudden shriek and began twisting Angie?s ****. Their shoulders bobbed from side to side as they rocked to tighten their grip on each other?s increasingly slippery *****. ?AAAHHH!? Fran wailed as Angie?s fingers pulped her swollen areolas and engorged ******s and lifting Fran?s heavy **** by them, pulled them out straight and began squeezing her milk sacs. Long streams of milk sprayed onto Angie and the carpet-tiled floor. ?Let?s just see how much milk you have *****!? Angie snarled as she squeezed on the tell-tale lumpy glands. ?More than you, you cow!? Fran said through clenched teeth. ?Not surprising since I just fed two kids!? Angie said. Fran paid her back in kind, pinching her areolas tight and lifting Angelique?s huge breasts she stretched them out as far as they would go, and, having the advantage of height, pulling them upwards towards herself. Both women were now pulling and squeezing for all they were worth. Fran was by now groaning piteously and swaying on her feet as the pain got through to her. Angie was encouraged and re-adjusting her grip on Fran?s ****, really began kneading into them like pasta dough. The pain had Fran going weak at the knees, but she stared back icily into Angie?s eyes willing the pain to go and secured a real good grip on her **** and crushed them as hard as she could between her fingers. I shuddered as I watched the proud, thick flesh flatten in Fran?s strong hands. Angie stared back as Fran piled on the pressure and manipulating her smaller ***** between her fingers, modified her grip on her large engorged ******s, squeezing with all her strength and trying to twist them completely over. Angie screamed loudly at this torture.

Ron and I were by now worried about the damage the women must be doing to each other, but still we wondered who had the most milk, for although Fran?s **** are bigger overall, her areolas, as well as smaller, were not as swollen with the visibly lumpy milk glands. We each shouted encouragement to our spouse and watched amazed as each woman pulled on one another?s engorged areolas, their ******s still squirting milk at each other. Each woman groaned with pain as she tried to empty her rival?s breasts, tugging and pulling them all around. Angie now seemed to gain the advantaged and perfected the squeeze and twist move. Fran was groaning and began to pull backwards pulling Angie?s **** towards her, stretching them out. Angie pulled back until the fight looked like an improbable tug-of-war, their **** being the rope! Both now bent forwa7c--te Omigod!? he said as he looked at the bruised, scratched, swollen flesh of her breasts. Angie was crying bitterly. ?I?ll pay you back you *****!!? she spat between sobs. ?Look at what you?ve done to my ****!? Fran gasped in dismay as she inspected the bruised mammaries and looked at them in the mirror. I passed her torn shirt and bra to her and Fran fished out a couple of safety pins from her belt bag. ?You won?t mind if I borrow your sweater will you, after you shredded my shirt?? Fran said acidly to Angie. She found it somewhat painful to struggle into, it being several sizes too small, but at least it stretched, but what an incredible vision it presented, showing her naked belly and stretched to its limits over her breasts. ?I?ll see you sometime. Loser!? Fran said to Angie as she snatched up Alex?s carry-cot and made for the door.

END

Piers Knight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~