LULU AND ROXANNE?S MILKFIGHT

Both busty beautiful women, Roxanne and Lulu in their mid twenties are lactating heavily as each has a young son by the same man. The girls are bitter rivals ever since they were at school together, where they got into so many fights with each other the teachers despaired of them. As they grew up they both hated one another?s firm shapely breasts and figures before this happened. And what happened? Well, they both fell for the same man and both since have had children by him their hatred fuelled to fever pitch. The rivals had each hit on the same idea of laying the new hunk in town Robert Knox, with the idea of getting pregnant and marrying him, but this obviously backfired and now their rivalry has reached a head they want to settle who is going to live with the man. Each boasts that she can show her dominance and superiority for raising kids and feeding them well on mother?s milk. But how to prove this? They decided to challenge each other to a milk fight to see who is superior and they would milk fight each other until one woman?s milk sacs are empty. One kid will go hungry tonight.

As a friend of both girls I was invited to be at the object of their rivalry Robbie Knox?s spacious house where the fight was to take place, along with Robbie himself (a man I dislike because of his self assured vanity and arrogance) and some of their girl friends.

It had been a long hot summer, - the hottest on record, the weather man on the TV had said. Despite the windows of the farmhouse being open it felt like a sauna in there with all those hot bodies moving around. Most of the women were wearing jeans or cut-offs exposing their long tanned legs and some were wearing cool summer skirts and light tops or bikini bras.

Roxy and Lulu stood in the middle of the room regarding each other with hostility and contempt. With Roxy at 5?8? tall and Lulu at 5?9?, the two appeared evenly matched. Both quite slim, apart from their enormously gland swollen breasts, apparently so firm that they were virtually self supporting. Both girls being in their mid 20?s might have had a lot to do with such physical integrity. The girls had agreed to feed their kids with formula for a day, allowing their breasts to become engorged. They said nothing to each other, but staring hard with hatred and contempt in their eyes, pulled their sweat clinging tops from their torsos. Roxanne threw her horizontal rainbow striped top in my direction and it landed near my feet. The other girls in the room were excitedly shouting encouragement, cranking up the atmosphere and Lulu tore off her sweat soaked sky blue top. I almost gasped as I appreciated the women?s near perfect figures.

The girls? eased their bulging orbs out of their nursing bras and dropped the milk stained cups to their waists. At last I could see clearly; Their puckered up breasts, swollen out and misshapen with bulging milk glands were standing out proudly, firmed by the sheer amount of full, turgid alveoli clearly defining the swollen lumps in the tops and sides of their breasts, the sinuses forcing their areolas outwards into shining mounds, which covered the entire fronts of their breasts, which in turn pushed out their thick, brown, elongated fully erect nipples like prods. The sight and the electric atmosphere literally took my breath away as my heart palpitated wildly. Then complaining at the heat in the room Lulu swiftly unbuttoned her jeans and dipping to her left, eased the jeans over her shapely left leg, her liberated boobs swinging and twisting with this manoeuvre, Then as she repeated this for the right leg Roxy was following suit and my eyes did not know which to look at in this remarkable dual strip. Bras were finally thrown to the floor and the girls stood there looking magnificent in just their flimsy briefs, which left little to the imagination.

?You?re never gonna have my man?s dick inside your filthy whore?s cunt again you dripping cow!? Lulu called over the chatter of the observers with reference to Roxy?s oozing nipples, while staring at the bulge in her briefs. At least I think she was referring to dripping nipples while their clitoris hardened and began to lose vaginal juice. The thick, creamy white fluid had run down the girls chests and bellies, leaving small puddles of it on the dark carpet they padded around on. The crowd slowly quietened down ?So what?re you gonna do about it? fat udders?!? Roxy drawled contemptuously as she lifted her heavy maternal boobs with each hand, positioning them as though they were battering rams. And truly, they did resemble udders, with their nipples so long and as thick as thumbs as a consequence of constant suckling. ?That?s one helluva dangerous move sweetie pie!? Lulu observed to the room in general, which had fallen silent enough to hear a pin drop, then scooping up her own turgid breasts positioned hers likewise. ?This must mean you hate your boobs,? she added quietly; ?Cos I?m gonna squash those lumpy things flat!!? she threatened, a note of threat asserting itself in her raised voice. Some of the girls invited to watch the fight cheered enthusiastically at this. ?I hope you?ve got lots of Formula for your kid, because that?s the only milk he?ll have once I?ve rung yours out!? Roxy countered.

Lulu?s face flushed red, then she suddenly lunged forwards slamming Roxanne?s tits head on with her own. Nothing squashed flat, despite the sudden release of milk which spurted in a spray in several directions. In fact being so well ?padded? they bounced off each other, but Roxy, not expecting the sudden slam did totter backwards three or four steps. She continued to grip her breasts, despite tottering so badly I thought she would fall. Lulu revelled in her early lead over Roxy, but Roxy was having none of this and, gripping her long tits tightly, hurled herself chest first at her arch enemy. A loud ?THUD!? as their breasts, reinforced by their hands, collided heavily. The crowd roared their approval. ?Wow, that must have hurt!? I thought as they both bounced backwards just one step from each other. Roxy grimaced at the discomfort of her hand being driven deep into her own breast flesh.

Recovering her balance quickly Lulu strode forwards and, hands held out to her sides, began twisting at the waist, taking a left swinging side swipe at Roxy?s shapely tits with her own. I gasped as Roxy?s firm tits were raked to the right across her chest almost tearing them from her hands. This powerful blow, and the strength of Roxy?s grip ensured a creamy white spurt of liquid from both nipples, the arching liquid carrying some five or six feet across the carpet. But as she swung back towards Lulu she slammed her milk heavy breasts into the left hand side of Lu?s firm rack with a loud ?SLAPP!!!? knocking them sharply to the right. Another fountain of white liquid escaped the fighters. This time it was Lu?s equally firm breasts paying the price. The loosed breasts bounced and swung heavily; the released milk covering both her and Roxy in droplets.

Roxy had noticed Robbie staring at her long, hard nipples, and confident of their firmness used them head on, gouging them directly, like nails, into Lulu?s sensitive areolas Lulu clenched her teeth as the pain in her swollen alveoli ripped through her breasts. Then she gripped Roxy around her shoulder blades and attempted to crush her. Roxy was being quickly over powered as the pain of her breast flesh being torn across her chest was almost too much. The women battled cheek to cheek and shoulder to shoulder as they twisted in an effort to get the advantage of probing their hard nipples into the other women?s bulging areolas. Milky fluid ran down their torsos and legs

Roxanne?s nipples and areolas appeared to be lost inside Lulu?s flesh as she struggled to tear herself out of the painful crush. It looked as though Roxy was coming off worse but then her long bony fingers got to work ripping her long nails into Lulu?s sides and back. As Lulu struggled to escape this vicious assault it allowed Roxy?s long thick nipples to do their work and they meted out some damage to Lulu?s swollen milk glands. Despite the discomfort Lulu locked her arms as tightly as she could around Roxanne?s back and ground her hard nipples deep into Roxy?s wrinkling flesh. This distorting flesh paid the price as the milk glands were squeezed and twisted, releasing copious amounts of the precious liquid. The two, locked in a close combat embrace, staggered uncontrollably around the room as they swore and snarled insults into each other?s ears.

But the devastation to both women?s breasts began to show when Lulu yelled for Roxy to back off. Despite not being able to breath Roxy increased the intensity of the bear hug gripping Lulu?s well covered shoulder blades. The women?s grunting, gasping and cursing soon turned to bad tempered screams of abuse, the sound reminiscent of two cats fighting staggering unsteadily all around the room crashing into furniture and sending a number of things crashing to the floor. Both seemed hell bent on tit destruction as fluid ran down their bodies and legs to the floor. Finally, Lulu snapped and twisting Roxy over her hip, threw her to the floor, but as Roxy held on to Lulu she pulled her down with her and forcing Lulu into a roll by using her legs deposited her on her back and Roxy slammed down flat on Lulu?s chest intent on pounding her firm breasts with her own. Fluid spurted onto the carpet as well as covering both women?s chests as she got in a couple of slams before the slightly heavier Lulu manage to roll her off.

The girls got exhaustedly onto their knees and, gripping one another?s collar bones and shoulders, began twisting their bodies close together, raking their battered tits across each other?s red raw orbs, their sore nipples raking and flicking one another, the swollen areolas ejecting streams of fluid through the abused nipples. The big breasts were rubbing each other painfully raw as they battled relentlessly. Then, determined to bring the battle nearer to conclusion, Lulu raised the stakes, both for the sake of the fight and for personal relief from more injury, and slipping her hands behind her own back, slammed her firm breasts directly into Roxy?s, almost knocking the breath from her, but more importantly, devastating her gland rich areolas with her hard nipples. This elicited copious squirting of fluid from her nipples, but it also caused Roxy to lose huge amounts of liquid. Roxy then took the initiative and grasping both of Lulu?s tits began to work her fingers into the milk glands and sinuses.

Lulu gasped as she felt her glands sliding about under Roxy?s finger pressure and decided to repay the complement before she was milked dry. Both sets of tits looked to be sagging a little each time the sweaty orbs were dropped. The next time Roxy lost her grip Lulu threw her right arm around her neck, getting her in a head lock and wrestling her flat to the floor. Pinning Roxy her near the overturned sofa Lulu began to inflict some vicious punishment on her, squeezing her breasts with a milking action. Roxy quickly retaliated and began tearing out chunks of Lulu?s hair. Lulu?s temper finally snapped and began ripping Roxy?s hair out. Both women were soon slapping each others faces, bodies and breasts, mauling breasts, twisting nipples and attacking each other?s crotch. In desperation Roxy began biting and clawing, so Lulu retaliated and working her way to Roxy?s tits, got a good taste of them as she bit into them. Both women were twisting one another?s nipples and gouging in their nails so much that both women were screaming for the other to stop. Their tits were by now bruised and sore, scratched and marked with purple bite marks and by way of relief had gone back to ripping each other?s hair out and punching each other almost senseless. I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see that they had been fighting for more than half an hour. I looked at Robbie. The man could take no more of watching these women tearing each other apart and indicated to me to help him separate them.

The women stood either side of Robbie and their once proud, now bruised breasts hung unattractively. The crowd demanded that the girls should show us what they?d got left. Lulu painfully squeezed out a reasonable spurt of white fluid, but Roxanne collapsed to the floor in tears when she discovered that her glands had been wrung out!

Piers Knight.
~~~~~~~~~~