INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT

A bright, Sunday afternoon in a local pub in a North Yorkshire town, and I spotted a poster on the wall in the hallway while waiting for Fran to come out of the Ladies bathroom before we went into the comfortable Lounge bar for a drink or two: ?The North European Breast Fight League Presents a Prize Winning Breast Fighting Competition. All willing busty women welcome to try.?

?What?s that you?re looking? at?? Fran asked as she came into the hallway and saw me studying this beguiling poster of busty women. ?Dirty pictures eh?? she laughed. ?No. Well, it?s something you do well!? I said standing aside for her to see. She read it, paused, scrutinised it carefully, and said seriously. ?We?re going into the bar. I?m going to beat that busty old slapper,? she said, referring to the statuesque woman at the front of the poster. ?But the poster says that her tits weigh at least 15 pounds each!? I said. ?They look like all soft fat to me!? Fran asserted. ?How much do yours weigh?? I asked. ?Well, you helped me weigh them last time!? Fran said. ?I estimated them to be between 7 and 10 pounds each,? I said. ?They could be more.? I finished. ?But mine are solid,? Fran said. ?You know that!?

The bar had changed since I was last there a few weeks ago. The usual Snooker tables had been taken out and a 12? x 24? MMA Floor Ring stood in their place with blue wrestling mats on the floor. The bar was crowded around the edges with drinkers chatting loudly and excitedly while some busty girls were being goaded into taking their tops off to compete, all of them resisting the drunken men?s entreaties.

A large, squarely built, red faced Polish man called Jan, wearing a loud check suit had brought a hired ?stable? of attractive busty women with him. There was Katarzyna who turned out to be the ?busty old slapper? from the poster which Fran referred to, at 52 years of age who had six children of various ages, but extremely firm breasts and pert areolas and nipples despite that. Another very busty older woman Grażyna who was 48, with an equally firm bust with extraordinarily long, thick nipples. Natalia a 24 years old stunning beauty with glorious breasts with the natural firmness of youth, and spectacularly built 19 year old Dominika with astonishingly large breasts for her age.

As those people living in England know, our country is presently under invasion by the Polish, attracted to our better pay, benefits, National Health Service and other advantages. ?But, if this invasion brings in these busty Polish women keen on Titfighting for prize money, they?re welcome,? I thought.

We approached the man from the North European Breast Fight League and told him that Fran was going to fight his girl, Katarzyna. There was immediate derisive laughter amongst the Polish women, but after making the necessary arrangements with Jan and paid our ?25.00 fee we walked to the ring accompanied by a raucous cheer from the other customers. On the other side of the ring was an attractive, well built red head, looking at us disdainfully.

Fran was wearing black jeans, belted at the waist with a shiny leather belt with a brass buckle shaped like a galloping horse and a black T shirt under tremendous strain from her large bust, her ?dirty? blonde shoulder length hair tied up in a ponytail. The redhead challenger was wearing a stylishly cut, above knee, grey skirt showing her shapely calves, and a white T shirt stretched to its limits, emblazoned with the red and white Polish National Flag, back and front. Cheers, whoops, catcalls and suggestive remarks filled the air as both women peeled off their T shirts and appreciative gasps swept around the room like a wind as Fran removed her voluminous H cup bra to reveal her 48H cup bust, her large firm melon sized boobs spilling out and bouncing on her lower ribs and against her abdominal muscles, her dark saucer sized areolas swelling up in anticipation of a battle, her nipples coming pertly to rigid attention.

The noise continued as Katarzyna eased her huge bra off allowing her massive, nut brown breasts to tumble free. They were much bigger than Fran?s and I estimated her bust to be at least a foot bigger. I know that Fran is now a very youthful 43 years old having been very clean living. From the look of Katarzyna I would not have guessed she was 52, she looked a lot younger, but now that her breasts were loose I could see her massive, long breasts with stretch marks pulled into them due to the weight of her basket ball sized, gland filled, solid orbs which were topped by very dark, dinner plate size areolas mounding up on each breast into a daunting peak with a long thick nipple on each, - a good indication of a fair number of children feasting from those gorgeous breasts. They rested on her ribs and slim torso widely parted.

Her skin was a Gypsy brown colour, her body thickset, but not fat, in fact she had slim abs and was quite muscular (mostly due to supporting the weight of her breasts) and her natural red hair tumbled in loose curls and loose ringlets around her shoulders, and unlike Fran?s firm H cup boobs this woman?s boobs were thick and leathery and just like Fran?s huge firm orbs, were very heavy, hanging almost to her hips, extremely firm, fully formed, rounded, and just as leathery as the rest of her breast flesh. In fact, her boobs reminded me of the fabled 1970?s big breast Polish born Erotic Movie Queen Chesty Morgan with a measured breast size of 73FF, who got her big movie break in her 50?s. But Katarzyna?s boobs were in fact 56HH with each breast weighing more than 15 pounds each. Fran?s 48H cup breasts rolled steadily around her lower ribs and pinched-in waist as she moved, the rolling movement having the effect of massaging them and thus causing her dark areolas and long thick nipples to swell, expand and become fully erect. Comparing her to Katarzyna I thought: ?This is going to be interesting?

The bar room had fallen ominously silent, apart from the occasional ribald comment. Then Jan, the Master of ceremonies, self appointed aficionado of the North European Breast Fight League, approached the small roped off boxing ring in the middle of the room and indicated the half naked women to climb into the fighting ring. Fran stooped forwards to climb through the ropes, her huge, 20 pounds or so of breasts swinging as she did so, while Katarzyna climbed through the ropes on the opposite side of the enclosure, her breasts swinging and rippling with waves of flesh as she stooped to get through the ropes, catching a breast with one hand to steady it and prevent excessive movement, her full skirt swinging seductively into place, emphasising her shapely hips.

Excited chattering amongst the bar?s customers began again and the Master said: ?Fran. Katarzyna. You both know the rules? Grip your wrists behind your backs to thrust your weapons forwards. Hitting with breasts alone, no hands, no punching, kicking or tripping up. If you get tired, you CAN lift your breasts in your hands to hit with them. The winner takes the fee Fran paid AND prize money from the bar, provided by the customers as well as the satisfaction and accolade of knowing that your breasts are better than my busty goddess?s. But I doubt you can beat her. The loser will be the one who either gives in, or whose breasts are too bruised and swollen to continue to fight. The loser gets nothing!? Jan finished dramatically, pausing for effect. The room had fallen absolutely silent. ?Good luck to both of you!? he said. ?Oh, and this is NOT a refereed match, it is a fight to the finish in one indefinite round?. With that, he stepped out of the enclosure to raucous cheers.

Fran began to gently massage her areolas and tweak her nipples. The women looked each other up and down, sizing each other up mentally. First Katarzyna, (muttering something under her breath) gripped her wrists behind herself, then Fran gripped her wrists behind her back in readiness for the fight. Wolf whistles echoed around the room as their huge boobs were thrust outwards, abdomens flattened consequently, their muscles quivered and rippled ?Go on Red. Smash her tits to mush!? a voice rang out. ?Don?t take that Fran!? another voice shouted, the bar room customers taking sides. From where I was standing I was made aware of impromptu betting taking place around the room. A Weasel faced man approached me and asked if I?d like to bet on one of them to win. I declined. Naturally I would want my wife, Fran, to win, but I secretly thought that Katarzyna (Red) was in with more than a better chance.

For the sake of this account I shall call Katarzyna ?Red?, it?s easier to write.

Still no words had been exchanged between these women when both stepped eagerly forwards. Fran just managed to pull up short of ramming her breasts against Red?s when she realised that as Red?s orbs hung a couple of inches lower than hers she would merely end up ramming her in the chest and hurting her own boobs. With her face suddenly contorted into a snarl Red vigorously swung her great, long boobs to her left, then with a power punch to her right, sent the heavy orbs flying through the air to crash into Fran?s right breast, sweeping it sideways across her chest and carrying her left breast aside with it. Fran gasped a soft ?Oww!? as the 30 pounds or so of Red?s breasts hurt her own, batting her 20 pound rack easily aside.

Red advance aggressively on Fran swinging her heavy breasts from her right to her left side, smacking loudly across Fran?s tits, sending them both flying. Fran grunted hard and tottered backwards three steps almost to the ropes of the small enclosure. Still Red advanced taking a long stride with her left leg, making her skirt swing sexily, and throwing her heavy boobs from her left to her right, knocking Fran?s hammered orbs flying again with a resounding smack. Fran?s back came up against the springy restraint of the thick rope. She was despairing of getting in a shot of some kind, but Red flipped her own boobs upwards to come down with a breathtaking ?SMACK!? on top of Fran?s boobs, leaving red marks on top of Fran?s long breasts and causing her knees to buckle slightly, before swinging them sideways and upwards to smack across Fran?s face.

Red came in again and again whipping her thick leathery breasts left, then right across Fran?s breasts and face, ensuring her now excited and hard nipples scraped across her face and jabbing her in her eyes with them. Fran?s face was knocked from side to side as though she was being punched by heavy boxing gloves. Tears poured from her red ringed injured eyes as she lost count of the number of hits her face had taken. Then Fran took the pause of a slight hesitation of Red?s to push forwards with her own chest as hard as she could in an effort to push the bigger woman backwards.

The women?s nipples met head on and for a few seconds they glared in each other?s eyes as Red pushed back and they ground their hard nipples together and deep into each other?s areolas before Red jumped backwards one step, as one of Fran?s hard nipples stung a big milk gland, then walked backwards to the centre of the ring, beckoning Fran with the fingers of both hands, smiling malevolently, inviting Fran to come and fight her. Fran sprang off the rope and in just three strides ploughed her hard nipples into the tops of Red?s dark areolas where the richest nest of glands sits. Red gasped and yelped as she felt pain as though someone had jabbed nails into her breasts. ?SUKA!? she spat explosively, meaning Bitch in English as her fat milk glands were pushed painfully around inside her areolas. But she soon recovered and swinging her enormous boobs upwards and sideways flipped Fran?s huge tits aside and upwards, almost over a shoulder, tearing at her chest muscles.

Refusing to take this embarrassing treatment from this big woman, Fran swung her tits from her right, where they had been swept, to her left, ripping across Red?s heavily veined breast flesh. The toe to toe tit boxing match continued as Red, legs placed wide apart for balance, swung her heavy orbs at Fran?s tits, the loud ?SMACK!? after ?SMACK!? resounding clearly around the noisy bar, and Fran battered back blow for blow until her breasts were reddened. Her areolas were weeping grease from the lumps on the areolas and were shining with this mixture of grease and sweat. Red?s boobs were also reddening and swelling up with bruising, giving them a fuller appearance, her milk glands throbbing and swelling from the abuse. The skin around Fran?s eyes had bruised badly from Red?s breast battering and her eyes looked distinctly blackened.

Fran was angry. She had taken a lot of damage in just a few minutes. No one had ever blackened her eyes before in a titfight. She wasn?t accustomed to losing a tit fight - and she decided she wasn?t going to lose to this Polish cow and her massive udders.
Fran jabbed her left tit hard into Red?s left boob that lifted her tit to her shoulder. Red resented this as she felt the skin under her breast stretch painfully, then threw her right tit with all of her weight behind it, sending her firm, heavy orb crashing into Fran?s left tit with a loud ?SMACK!? her sharply erect nipple making contact with Fran?s left areola, digging in sharply. The impact of this heavy blow drove Fran?s left boob hard into the right one. Red twisted her torso back and shot a hard left, right, left, right volley of tit punches with her full weight behind them. Fran?s knees buckled at this painful assault which threw her off balance.

Sensing her advantage, Red immediately launched another attack. But Fran was angry now and lashed out immediately and the right orbs of both women crashed together nipple to nipple with a resounding ?SMACK!? the women?s erect nipples, leaking a little fluid, gouging hard into each other. Both women grunted hard at the impact, and both staggered backwards a stride from the impact of the blow. Red?s mounded areolas, greased and sweaty like Fran?s, appeared to have swollen up from the fight, but in the next instant she used them to slam another left-right-left volley into Fran?s sore left breast, knocking her backwards with each step, Red following menacingly driving Fran backwards onto the ropes. Pinning Fran where she wanted Red swung her right orb into the deep cleavage between Fran?s tits separating them. Following up with her equally heavy left orb Red repeated the move, knocking Fran?s boobs widely apart tearing at the muscles and ligaments holding Fran?s heavy tits together.

Groaning and rubbing her devastated tits Fran pulled back and launched a heavy left swing that landed solidly in the side of Red?s right tit as she swung it away, following up with a right that she swung upwards slamming heavily into the underside of Red?s swinging right tit knocking it flying upwards right over her shoulder. Red cried out in pain as she felt the ligaments tear, then angrily strode towards Fran and slapped her left tit hard into Fran?s fully extended right tit with a resounding ?SMACK!? Red followed up with a hard right that landed nipple to nipple with Fran?s, forcing a loud yelp of pain from her.

Fran swung a wild tit punch at exactly the same moment that Red swung an equally heavy tit punch meeting Fran?s left tit with her right tit, head on. Both women shrieked at the massive impact of the combined weight of the two Mammoth tits of around 25 pounds!!! The blows brought them both to a sudden standstill. I could clearly see white fluid dribbling from both women?s erect nipples and running around their greasy breasts. But determined not to let this Polish cow beat her, Fran stepped forward quickly throwing a heavy right blow, met by Red?s right breast, the two nipples meeting as the boobs slammed together, spattering more thin white fluid over both women, their hard, erect nipples gouging deeply into each other?s areolas and swollen milk glands. Groaning in pain, Red pulled back but quickly threw another hard left punch. Then she followed with another right, - left-right-left attack bouncing Fran?s boobs all over the place. Though staggering, her reddened tits swinging heavily, somehow Fran managed to remain on her feet and hit Red with a devastating right. Immediately Red angrily drove eight rapid-fire blows into Fran?s rack before she could pull back to escape the attack.

Red stepped forwards to launch a head on double punch with both breasts at her stunned opponent, both her left and right orbs ploughing squarely and deeply into Fran?s tits, milk and sweat flying everywhere. The blows hurt Fran and sent her reeling backwards. Red closed in twisting her torso around and sending her right tit smashing into Fran?s wildly bouncing left tit, Red?s hard nipple digging deeply into Fran?s already injured left tit, ripping into the swollen bruised flesh, the sound of the impact clear throughout the room. Fran clutched her breast in pain as blood began running from the split bruise in her left areola.

I though Fran would chuck the match now as I saw the rivulet of blood wending its way down and around her breast, but we were all forced to wait to see if she would give in. Both women?s boobs were swelling up from their rapidly discolouring bruises.

Red asked Fran if she wanted to quit, but a vigorous shake of Fran?s head was enough for Red to step forwards to launch a new attack. She swiftly lifted both enormous boobs in her hands and using them like clubs swung her breasts at Fran?s, the hand held advantage giving her greater power. Red literally smashed Fran?s tits across her chest, almost rupturing her milk glands and sinuses, and ripping at the connective tissues and ligaments anchoring her breasts to her chest. The hard smash sending Fran spinning. Fran?s breasts swung and bounced wildly as she tottered backwards, but this would be the last we would see of this wonderful swing for a few minutes as Fran scooped up her own boobs and launched a quick left to right attack on Red?s rack. The blows landed squarely, injuring her swollen glands and sinuses, as intended, but Red countered immediately with a hand held right swing that smashed solidly on Fran?s right boob almost knocking it from her hands.

An instant later, the two women fell together, tit to tit, and began grinding their tits hard, nipple to nipple. Both women cried out as their erect nipples pushed each other aside and around their areolas, the stiff, finger thick milk rods sliding over each other, tangling and flicking as they searched for a soft spot in each areola in determination to injure milk glands. Eventually, targets were found and their incredibly erect nipples gouged hard into firm milk glands, causing the glands to slide and pop inside their breasts. Fran?s left nipple began to bleed as a milk gland ruptured under the pressure, dark bruises swelled up on both women?s breast flesh, black blood blisters emanating from their bruised and swollen areolas, betraying their injuries, their thick blue breast veins swelling up to twice their normal size.. Each woman used her powerful legs to push harder causing both women to squeal loudly with pain, loud enough, in fact, to drown out the noisy crowd and loud music.

Pushing their hand supported orbs together increased the pressure ten fold and untold injury and damage was being wrought into both sets of breasts. The massive mammaries splayed out as they pressed together, until one, then the other woman pulled their hands out from the crush, gripping each other around the shoulder blades and squeezing as hard as possible. This was now not so much of a titfight than a trial of strength.

The women grunted hard as they worked their hands and fingers completely around each other?s back, the thick flesh of their breasts compressed between them making it impossible for them to breath. The women grunted hard as they wrenched each other from side to side. In desperation Fran began smashing her groin against Red?s groin, their cunt?s banging painfully together through their clothing. Red gasped in surprise and I could only imagine the pain as the women screamed out their pain, their knees began to buckle and the women staggered. As the women began to separate, I could see that both of Red?s nipples were exuding more yellow/white fluid, then she began to smash back with her groin. More screams - and the two women separated. Red fell back against the ropes leaning on them and clutching at her cunt, blood from Fran?s bleeding left nipple smeared across her right breast, while Fran fell to her knees cupping her own cunt. Red came forwards off the ropes, unaware of the bloodstain on her skirt over her groin area as Fran got unsteadily to her feet. Fran attracted Red?s attention by nodding at her groin. Red touched it, then gripping her wrists behind her back, thrust her huge tits out and strode forwards.

I was beginning to worry that perhaps Fran had taken on too much as Red?s 18 inch long breasts were now overpowering Fran?s 10 inch long boobs as Red swung them against Fran?s, impacting so hard that the eye watering smacks could be heard plainly all around the room. Spatters of blood flew from the split bruises on Fran?s left breast and from her bleeding nipple, the injured gland disfiguring the breast as it swelled, while thin milk and sweat flew from both women?s nipples and breasts. It was now evident that Red was targeting Fran?s left tit as her ?sweet spot? and was merciless in hammering it. Red was accurately targeting the outside edge of her left breast, raising an ugly black, blood filled bruise on her formerly white tit flesh, then I realised that this is one of those areas rich in glands, particularly some of those bruised and swollen milk glands. With her arms still mostly behind her back, Fran?s whole side was exposed. Fran fought back viciously, with a series of left, right, left volleys, despite the consequent pain, advancing on Red and driving her backwards until Red responded with a quick left-right counter of her own bouncing Fran?s tits violently, leaving more red marks and bruises where her heavy breasts had caused more damage.

As Fran fell back a couple of strides, Red followed her, striding in fast with a full attack with both boobs, bouncing her backwards another four steps and onto the ropes. Fran leant backwards exhaustedly on the ropes and I could see that Fran?s new bruise now split, and blood was dribbling down her ribs on that side. Red had a split bruise on her left nipple, and a trickle of blood wended its way down her cleavage and onto her right breast.

Fran saw that split and literally saw red then pretty much tore into her after that, deliberately targeting Red?s injured left tit. The next volley of furious breast swings were a blur as the screaming women desperately battered each other, toe to toe, in the centre of the ring, sweat, milk and blood flying everywhere. I counted at least ten breast swings twisted from their torsos, ?slap!? after ?smack!? punishing their breast flesh and reducing it to the appearance of raw meat. The next thing I knew was that there was menstrual blood running down the insides of both of Katarzyna? s legs. I wondered if that had anything to do with Fran?s assault on her vagina. Furious, Red now hit Fran?s tits three or four times in rapid succession with her heavy 18 inch long boobs. Fran twisted her torso for another breast sweep of her own, only to have them met mid swing by Katarzyna? s, catching her directly on the inside of her left breast knocking it violently flying, tearing at her Cooper?s ligaments. Fran felt such pain from this rip that she yelled out. Just carrying the weight of the sagging breast was painful!! This unplanned pause allowed Red to launch another attack, both heavy tits ripping across Fran?s sore left breast which tore at her pectoral muscles, both major and minor muscles, which caused a shock through to her lung on her left side making Fran cough painfully and fall to her knees in front of Red and, falling forwards onto her hands, vomited on the wrestling mat.

I was waiting for Jan to stop the fight before Fran blacked out, but there was no movement from him, so, amongst the rhythmic chanting of the crowd, - making them sound like a baying crowd in the Roman Coliseum, - I picked up the towel I had been given and threw it at Fran kneeling on the floor, her swollen breasts swinging back and forth above the mat, brushing it with her sore nipples. Katarzyna raised her hands above her head in triumph, clasping her hands to the sound of the tumultuous audience. This was a spectacular view for me as I could see the fullness of those huge breasts in their entirety. I felt sorry for Fran as her almost destroyed breasts hung limply.

A rope side was quickly taken down to allow the women to leave the ring and the spectacularly built 19 year old Dominika came in with a mop and a bucket to clean up the blood and other fluids. I could not help but reel from the spectacular fight I had just seen and I was shaking as I went across the ring to join Fran.

I later found out that Katarzyna? s boobs had expanded hugely during pregnancy with one of her children and they never returned to their normal size and she had been making money out of the situation in Poland ever since. You could say she had been ?milking the situation?. And who could blame her?

Fran considered if an operation to repair the muscle and ligament damage to her swollen, but sagging left breast might be a good thing.

Piers Knight.

------------------