FIGHT NIGHT

?Guess what Ursula?s new sport is?? was Fran?s opening gambit. ?I give in, I can?t keep up with her hare brained ideas,? I said. ?I KNOW that her ambitions far out-weigh her abilities!?

An old friend of Frances? Ursula, or Sula for short, was very petite, - and very unfit, but nevertheless, she had enthusiastically tried weight training and horse riding, - with laughable results. Her ambitions included plans to run in the London Marathon (when in reality she is exhausted merely by walking to the end of the street). ?Go on then. Guess!? Fran insisted. ?I don?t know!? I said, irritated at the Q & A session. ?Thai Kick Boxing!? - ?WHAT???? I said incredulous that this petite little woman might seriously consider this pretty brutal sport.

?Too late. She?s already signed up for training!? Fran said. ?There?s a tournament next month and she thinks she might be fit enough to win the ?10,000.00 on offer!? -
?The only thing Ursula will win is a place in hospital!? I said. ?I know! - But I can?t persuade her otherwise!? Fran bemoaned. ?So, when is this tournament?? I asked. ?Thirteenth August,? Fran replied. ?Sounds unlucky!!!? I said. ?Nah, - that?s Friday thirteenth!? Fran laughed.

Long discussions with Ursula over the following week after Sula had joined the women?s only ?UK Women?s Fight Club? only led to Fran joining her in training in order to keep an eye on her. I had a pang of trepidation about the whole thing because I thought that Sula would drop the idea after a week, - as she usually does, but Fran assured me that she was tough enough to take care of herself. At 180 lbs, a 48 inch bust on a 36 inch chest, a firm 34 inch waist and an eye catching and shapely 44 inch hips she reminded me of the sex bomb Jayne Mansfield in her Hey-day.

Fran had a tough childhood and got into many catfights as a teenager on account of her good looks and very large bust (which led to the jealous big breasted rivals mauling each other?s tits), so I was confident she could fight. She was at a peak of fitness and, certainly, her fists were as hard as stone, owing to her lifelong horse training career! - but kick boxing?

After each training night she came home, - a bit battered and bruised, but very enthusiastic about the sport and the forthcoming competition. Predictably, Ursula cried off after the first week with numerous injuries and sprains to her weedy body. ?You?re not thinking of entering are you?? I said, with some concern as the date drew nearer. ?I might!? Fran said emphatically. ?There?s ten thousand quid to be won, - and I think I can do it!? she enthused! I looked at her in her tight T shirt stretched over her massive bust and I voiced some concern about the possibility of serious injury to her prominent breasts. ?Oh, I?ll be ok!? she said. ?There are some other busty girls there too and they?re ok!? she said. ?We?ve been sparring!? she added. I felt a bit cheated that I?d missed this sight. ?Do their husbands go to watch them work out?? I asked. ?Quite a few,? Fran said. ?Do you mind if I come to watch?? I said.

There were only women in the gym training for the competition and I and the other men enjoyed the atmosphere of these normally passive, cuddly women, bringing our their natural aggression. Competitors sparred with just half gloves covering their fists leaving their fingers free, no protective head gear and no body padding. Looking at some of the more well endowed women I was surprised that there were very few body protectors for their torsos, and what there was were too small. ?Do you think we?re wimps or something?? was Pat?s response when I mentioned this. Fran reiterated the notion, so I was left in no doubt that these women, each aiming to win the ?10,000.00, felt perfectly capable of the task ahead.

What perturbed me slightly was that over the weeks the organizers vetted the contestants ruling some of them out while including the others. In the end, the only ones left were the very busty, shapely, thick women. It seemed to me that the organizers were after spectacle rather than sport. I then learned that this would be a ticket only event for the audience who were being asked for very large sums of money for their exclusive tickets. Husbands and partners were to be allowed in to the city centre old Theatre (now Bingo hall) for free. No matter what the organizers decided I was glad. I wanted to be there to see Fran fight and see that she came to no harm. Some of the girls were quite tough and, physically, daunting opponents, but most of them half the age of Fran and flat chested.

?I just hope you?ll be safe, - and not get injured? I whispered so as not to be overheard by her sparring partners, as we rested on the grey plastic chairs.
?Woman Thai boxers generally wear breast protectors and crotch guards, the same as the men wear cups to protect their gonads.? Fran quietly announced.
?Ever seen a male boxer go down with a blow to the nuts?? she added almost gleefully. ?Well, REAL Thai boxing is a very rough sport with elbow smashes and knees allowed. About the only things that aren't allowed are choking, biting, and wrestling holds!? she laughed standing up to prepare for her next bout on the mat.

?What?s all this?? Patricia, her new sparring partner said, having overheard the entire conversation. Pat had caught my eye the moment I first saw her on account of her gloriously natural red hair and fantastic figure. ?You wanta know about kick boxing? Well, the ?kick boxing? you see in the west is a tamed down form of Thai boxing, but with no elbow smashes, no knees to the face tits or cunt, no kicks to the face or cunt or tits, - or balls, if you?re a man. I've seen the real thing, and believe me, the boxers can get pretty well beaten up.? Pat concluded. ?And that?s just what I aim to do to you hon!? she snarled at Fran. ?Oh REALLY???? Fran shot back, affronted by this threat. ?Didn?t you know? We?re matched against each other for the Tournament. And, breast and fanny protectors or not, I intend to kick your tits to mush!? Pat delighted in informing my wife.

As it happened, Fran did not know she?d been matched up with Pat who had broken the jaw and collar bone of her previous sparring partner last Saturday when Fran was not training.

?Protectors won?t protect you against me, you arrogant bitch!? Fran snapped. This amused me; Truth is that both women were both as supremely arrogant as they were spectacularly built. Pat was at least as busty as Fran and with a glamour model figure to match and the reddest hair I have ever seen over her peaches and cream freckled complexion. Red-heads, I had heard, are more resilient to pain. I thought my brunette Fran might be in for a real hard fight!

?These breast protectors are too small for me anyway!? Pat said. ?The designers obviously didn?t think about REAL women fighting.? ?

?Real woman!?? - You?? Fran laughed.

?Breast protectors won?t help you either you sneering bitch!!? Pat snapped, ?because I intend to kick your fat tits clean off your chest!? she ranted, her voice raising in volume and pitch towards the end of the sentence.

The whole room fell silent to listen to these two.

?Well, if they won?t fit your flabby tits sweetie then they CERTAINLY won?t fit me!? Fran bragged pushing out her firm 48 inch bust. Not to be upstaged Pat inflated her chest too and, hands on hips, strutted towards Fran.

Fran stood her ground and, a mirror of Pat?s stance, waited for the extremities of their breasts to touch together. Even in their sweat stained tank tops and bras their boobs looked magnificent, especially as the excitement of their confrontation had caused their nipples to swell.

?Ok. So what are you going to do now? Titfight me? Or shall we just get on that mat and settle it?? Fran said as their erect nipples brushed together.
?I?ll be ?Titfighting? you soon enough!? Pat said ominously.
?After you - Jessica Rabbit!? she snidely said nodding towards the big blue wrestling mat in the middle of the gym.
For two women who resented each other?s appearance and clearly wanted to tear each other apart, they were remarkably restrained.

The sparring match was a treat for me as their nipples remained defiantly erect throughout the fight.

The big night came; - a hot, sultry 13th August which, during the day, temperatures had exceeded 30 Celsius. That night was hot and sticky to say the least. The theatre was full and the women, with their recent tans owing to the hot weather, looked fantastic. Apart from her fingerless padded gloves each woman was to wear a flimsy cool tank top, shorts and, understandably, no shoes of any kind! I had a problem controlling the tightness in my groin at the sight of all these scantily clad busty women.

Mixed in with the sweaty scent of the crowd in this small theatre the excitement of the mixed crowd was palpable, so ?thick? in fact, that you could virtually ?cut the air with a knife!? Along with the other privileged husbands and boy friends, I had a good seat in front of the raised flood lit boxing ring.

A white shirted referee climbed into the ring to announce the first match and a remarkably beautiful busty girl in T shirt bearing the Promoters logo and tight. Faded blue jeans held a placard aloft announcing the first round. ?How many rounds are there?? I nervously asked another husband (who was called Craig with ginger hair almost as red as his wife?s) seated beside me. ?Dunno!? he said. ?The rounds last three minutes each and as far as I know they just fight ?til they?re exhausted or there?s a winner!? the man (Richard) on the other side of me clarified. ?Hey Rich!? Craig said leaning across me towards Richard. ?If I?d known this was going to be a knockout match I?d never have let Pat fight!? he said with some concern. I must admit that I did not know that either.

The first match was exhilarating with the women doing some serious damage to one another?s faces as droplets of blood and spit spattered the front row. I could hear the smacking of half gloved fist on flesh and heard the thuds of their knees and feet pounding each other?s torso, and chest, causing one another some distressing pain as the cellulite on their breasts was, in my opinion, too thin on these girls. More than once they kicked each other to the canvas and each time they got up and continued the fight until the end of each three minute round. Their tank tops soon became soaked with sweat and clung to every crevice as they fought. I even found myself uncharitably thinking that I wished that these busty women were not wearing sturdy bras. Still, it was rewarding enough as their boobs swelled out their bras during the course of the fight, with their nipples seemingly trying to burst through the material.

After around 8 rounds or so of this exhausting fight the slimmer, but obviously tougher woman won. The other was finally left lying on the canvas crying bitterly and heaving for breath, her boobs kicked to bruised mush.

The next fight saw much of the same sort of treatment, but these two particularly busty opponents seem to have taken a real offence at each other?s rivalrous boobs and soon the stakes were cranked higher as the punching and kicking to each other?s tits was particularly fierce. They had pounded one another?s magnificent bodies and breasts almost to pulp before the gorgeous blonde girl hysterically gave in after six rounds.

The next two fighters also targeted one another?s boobs but this involved grabbing at each other?s tank top and ripping it to try to get to the bra. The bigger girl was the first to have a breast liberated as a cup was ripped down and between kicks and punches she proceeded to tear at the other woman?s cups. After nine exhausting rounds both women were topless, apart from the tatters of their sweat blackened tank tops and their large punch and scratch reddened breasts swung free, their heavily ?pebbled? areolas shining with sweat. The crowd behind me went wild until finally one of the women gave in. There was a spectacular sight as the Victress held her hands above her head in triumph, giving the whole audience a complete view of her shapely, and newly battered, breasts.

This ?strip fight? theme seemed to have captured the imaginations of some of the remaining competitors, encouraged and excited by the now ?baying? men, and the next fight which followed resulted in both busty women winding up completely topless within the first two minutes of the match. From their point of view, - it might be immodest but at least they were a bit cooler than those who kept their tops on. They paid the price though, as their heavy tits flew all over after each kick to them, knee across them, punching and grabbing. This fight ended after just four rounds with the thinner girl being literally knocked unconscious by a hefty kick to her jaw toppling her ungracefully backwards. The women?s boobs were left in a shocking state!

Now there were variations of activity between matches and rounds as a couple of attractive girls mopped up the blood and sweat and other bodily fluids of the contestants! It was a real privilege to watch all these thick women with big tits and hard nipples punching and kicking the vaginal ?juice? out of one another. I now understood that the winner of each match would fight the other winners until there was a supreme winner and she could claim her ?10,000.00 prize, but the winners only ?Winner Take All? matches would not be held until the next Saturday night. Just as well, as all the women would be too exhausted to continue on the same night!!

The fifth match of the night pitched Fran and Pat against each other. I nudged Craig sitting tense as a bow string beside me: ?My wife against yours Craig!? I bawled into his ear above the roar of the approving crowd. Craig leaned over: ?Pat will kick Fran?s tits right off her chest!!!? he boasted. I felt insulted. ?I?ll bet you fifty quid that Fran will beat pat to pulp!? I reciprocated. ?Done!? he said with a grave look on his face. I believed that Fran was in with a good chance, Pat looked older than Fran?s 41 years old! It seemed that Pat and Fran were the oldest fighters there, most of the other girls mostly looked to be in their early or mid twenties, but I could be wrong. A late thirty something might pass for mid twenties. I remember that when Fran was 29 years old everyone thought she was 19. Even now, at 41, she looks no older than her late 20?s. By comparison, Pat looked older even though she was actually two years younger than Fran. ?Too much sun bathing,? I guessed. But all were there for one desperate reason: - the lure of money.

The crowd were stamping their feet and rattling their chairs when these two magnificent fighters climbed into the ring and went to their corners. The noise was literally deafening! These two women were well matched and the bustiest of the night. Fran was sporting a new 36H nursing bra beneath her pale blue tank top and visually rivalled Pat?s bra clad 38G beneath her white tank top. Both women were stimulated by their intense rivalry and their nipples had swelled up and poked their bras and cotton vests out pertly by at least an inch. Their abdominal muscles were flat after weeks of training as they peeked out from beneath the awning-like tank tops held out by their enormous busts, their tight shorts left little to the imagination and their thick, muscular though very shapely legs rippled as they stamped their feet on the canvas by way of limbering up.

The pretty girl with the round number placard marched around the ring as the referee called the women into the centre of the ring to shake hands. Pat glared with supreme hostility at Fran as Fran held out her partially gloved hand and refused to shake it, much to the delight of the crowd, some of whom gasped at her audacity while others anticipated a bad tempered fight. My stomach was performing somersaults in anticipation and I could see that Craig was more tense than ever as his face drained of colour.

The girls went back to their corners and came out with a terrible will at the sound of the bell. ?That ten thousand pounds is mine! Bitch!!!? Pat snarled before she put her gum shield in her mouth. Fran said nothing, but flicked a well aimed a kick at Pat?s torso as she stared her out. Pat dodged easily out of the way, side stepping almost cat like, and came back with a kick of her own, - slamming a knee into both of Fran?s breasts. The pain of the blow to her breasts doubled Fran up at first, but she came swiftly back at Pat, flinging her arms around her neck and pulling her in close and began hammering Pat?s body with her knees and feet. For this part of the fight they swung each other around the ring, their arms gripping tightly around their necks and shoulders.

For the next part, being in so close their large busts squashed and mashed together where their hardened nipples gouged into the breast flesh and raking across each other as the girls twisted until, pulling backwards, Pat inadvertently exposed her side ribs and breasts to Fran?s punishing knees. The ref separated the women, which led to Pat delivering a series of three quick hay maker punches to Fran?s head, reciprocated by two roundhouse hay maker punches from a stunned Fran, followed by two more hay makers from Pat?s hard, hungry fist snapping Fran?s head back and forth, followed by three hay maker punches to her bulging breasts. I winced as the big breasts I loved; - Fran?s breasts, - flattened and bounced in their cups from each blow.

I was astonished at the speed and ferocity of the fight! Robert gasped as Pat?s right fist rammed into the underside of one of Fran?s humongous boobs knocking it flying upwards and right out of its tight cup. Fran gasped and clutched at her breasts and almost collapsed to the floor as the pain tore through her breast flesh and deeper glands. Her hard erect nipple gouged at the sweat soaked material as she replied with an athletic kick to Pat?s bulging chest, which angered Pat who swung a kick at Fran smacking her in her face and sending her staggering backwards onto the ropes, where she delivered another hay maker to Fran?s face and took one on the jaw from her. Pat responded quickly by slamming her left knee repeatedly into Fran?s sore swollen boobs, Fran grasped Pat?s head and tried kneeing her face.

Saved by the bell! Pat decided she wasn?t going to be caught out like that again and Fran went gratefully to her corner to be tended by her seconds. She swigged some water but didn?t bother to put her huge loose breast back into its bra cup, but allowed the swollen mammary to swing wildly beneath her tank top. Pat looked almost victorious as she chatted happily to her trainer. Then the girl holding the placard for round two marched around the ring and seconds later the ball rang.

The ref signaled them to box in the middle of the ring and they sparred for a minute, then Pat sneaked in a slam to Fran?s stomach and Fran replied to a side swipe to Pat?s head almost knocking it off (apparently). Enraged, Pat waded in with a sharp kick to Fran?s right breast and a punch to her head, while Fran kicked Pat in the stomach. A very angry Pat then began swinging her wide spread arms at Fran, smashing hay maker after hay maker to her face and breasts, knocking her breasts flying left and right. At exactly the same moment Fran fought back with equal ferocity and all I saw was both women?s arms swinging endlessly at each other?s battered face and chest, until Fran?s back was worked up against the ropes again. It looked like she was taking a real ?pasting?, but finally, Fran?s old titfighting instincts took over and as both women rained blows on each other Fran grasped Pat?s big juicy left areola and nipple hard and pulled her around in a circle by it, pounding at her face and head with her free hand.

Swinging Pat?s back hard against the ropes Fran began kneeing and kicking pat in her side ribs, chest and groin, at which point Pat grabbed hold of Fran?s loose breast through her tank top and the two big breasted women pulled each other around the ring against the ropes in tight circles while delivering knee blows to one another?s stomach and groin. During the course of this Pat?s top was ripped from neck to hem and Fran gouged her fingers into the right bra cup scratching Pat?s tit before pulling it completely out of its cup. I almost gasped at the sight of this remarkable breast, just as freckled as her face and with a hard, shiny bright red areola as broad as a saucer, topped with a long, sharp nipple. Pat ?sawed? Fran?s bra back and forth until the tight clasps on her back strap burst and tore off in threads.

Beside herself with fury Fran reached quickly down and grabbed Pat?s bulging ?peach? of a cunt over her shorts, wheedling her fingers in through the leg of the shorts until she held her by the ?short and curlies? and swung her around the ring for several seconds by them before Pat managed to grasp one of Fran?s loose boobs by the areola and nipple and reciprocated with a swing of her own, - swinging Fran around by her tit towards the middle of the ring at exactly the same time as Fran was swinging her around, while ploughing a knee repeatedly into Fran?s left hip and her waist before Fran managed to smack her knee into Pat?s crotch and the referee separated them. A shower of red pubic hairs fell from Fran?s fingers. At least I knew that Pat was red-haired all over!

The women danced, as boxers, towards one another; Pat?s completely loose, scratched left breast swinging around as her torn tank top swung beneath. Fran?s loose breasts swung wildly underneath her still intact, but sweat drenched tank top, her ripped bra just hanging on loosely by the bra straps over her muscular shoulders.

Pat advanced on an uncertain Fran and came at her with vicious jabs at her face. Fran dodged backwards at each blow then defended herself with a kick of the flat sole of her foot smacking directly into Pat?s face as she advanced. There was a splash of blood. Pat was annoyed and kicked Fran in the stomach, then immediately followed up with a kick to her right side ribs. Fran covered her face convinced that the fist would be next. And it came, but Fran was ready and countered with a couple of punches of her own. Pat responded by getting Fran in a clinch by her head and began kicking her brutally. Fran entangled Pat?s neck and a breathtakingly fast kicking match followed which wound up with them both winding their fingers into one another?s wet hair and shaking each other?s head about Catfight style, until the ref separated them and reminded them that they were supposed to be kick boxing.

However, Pat had now latched onto Fran?s tank top and swung her around by it, aiming kicks at her until the top tore off completely and her already damaged nursing bra with it. The whole room cheered at the appearance of both of Fran?s magnificent H cuppers and they swung wildly as she vigorously punched and kicked Pat. Now with a combination of head locks and breast mauling the two fighters held each other in close while they fought brutally. The rest of Pat?s sweat sodden tank top came off in Fran?s hands, - to more raucous cheering from the increasingly bawdy crowd. Now all four big tits came in specifically for deliberate kicking, kneeing and punching, The sight of these four heavy pendulous breasts swinging around as they were hit and occasionally squashing flat against their ribs was incredible, and evidently extremely painful for each women. As they tired the women were increasingly in close clinches in which they twisted, mauled and squeezed each other?s tender and bruised breasts.

Their few minutes break between rounds now included having their sore boobs bathed with ice to try to stop them swelling up. Too late! As they approached each other for another round both women?s boobs already looked swollen and red raw. Each woman now deliberately targeted her rival?s boobs with her fists, treating them like punch bags, especially targeting each other?s mounded areolas and nipples. In between these episodes, kicking to faces, heads and body took their toll until the women staggered exhausted into the ninth round.

I wondered just how much more punishment they could take after almost half an hour of this vicious fight. Tired, their clinches increased in frequency until they eventually both had their arms around each other. From where I was standing, it looked to me as though they were testing one another?s remaining strength and, breast against breast, attempted to squeeze the breath out of each other?s sweaty body using their tits to devastate their rival. Most of the audience probably didn?t realise that these two experienced fighters were actually Titfighting before their very eyes. I knew that such a huge volume of breast flesh could only result in asphyxiation!

Pat slid her arms down to clamp them around Fran?s waist as she tried to lift her 182 lbs off her feet, presumably with the notion of throwing her to the canvas or getting her in a wrestling hold, or both, while Fran still tried to squeeze the life out of Pat. Suddenly the women toppled to the canvas as Pat literally threw Fran onto it, then dived on top of her. The audience were on their feet to get a better view and as the tired women rolled around the floor their breasts crushed and enveloped one another until neither woman could breath.

The ref was slow to separate them this time. I think he was enjoying the spectacle, but eventually, separate them he did, sharply reminding them that this was not a wrestling match. On their feet again, another minute of wild punching followed with Pat landing a devastating punch directly to Fran?s face almost knocking her to the canvas. As Fran tottered backwards, blood running down across her sweat soaked breasts from her injured nose and shredded lip, Pat followed up with a direct punch into her right breast squashing it and spreading it across her chest and ripping into the pectoral muscle so severely Fran suddenly yelled out clutching her chest, her paralysed arm hanging loose. I thought the fight was over as Fran reeled from the devastating pain of this invasive punch, then she instinctively and angrily lashed out in vicious retaliation with her remaining ?good? arm ?below the belt? and breaking Pat?s defences rammed a hard punch right into Pat?s hot wet cunt, with all her body weight behind it.

Pat crumpled to her knees in agony, then keeled over as she almost passed out. While she was being tended by her seconds, medics, and her husband, the referee raised Fran?s left arm high above her head to the grateful cheering of the over excited crowd. Fran was almost passing out from the pain to her chest and apart from her right arm hanging limp by her side, her heavily bruised right breast now hung unattractively at least two inches lower than normal, the elongated nipple secreting fluid.

Fran insisted that she hadn?t intended the potentially crippling or fatal cunt punch, it was just a lucky, misdirected punch. Fran herself had been wearing a ?female protector? under her shorts. There was nothing against that in the rules, - just as men can protect their ?manhood?s? with a jock strap. Why Pat wasn?t wearing one was a puzzle. After the fight, Fran was subdued and didn?t say if she intended to take the challenge the following Saturday night for the ?10,000.00.

The problem with that was her pectoral injury which would take a couple of weeks to heal. After talking to the organizers, the ?10,000.00 Challenge which was to have been on the 20 August, was rescheduled to 10 September.

--------------------------
?The ?10,000.00 Challenge, is to follow.

Piers Knight.