~~~~~~~~~~~
Family Crisis
~~~~~~~~~~~

My 23-year-old nephew, Sam, telephoned me on Friday to ask if he might bring his fianc? Launa, to meet Fran and me. This news came very unexpectedly, last time I spoke to Sam he was definitely not the marrying type. I asked what his mother, my sister-in-law, Sue, made of it and he told me ruefully that she had not been best pleased. In fact, it wound up in a yelling, screaming slanging match. I wondered what my normally tolerant sister in law found so objectionable!!!

Launa was a very nice woman, an extremely attractive second generation German Nigerian who had moved to England in the early ?90s and like my 6?4? nephew, quite tall. Looking at his mother, Sue, and her estranged husband, my older brother, Eric, it was plain to see that Sam had inherited both of his tall parents? genes. Sue, at just under 6 feet tall, was dwarfed by her tall son. I could barely drag my willing eyes away from the statuesque vision of beauty who is Launa. She was perfectly proportioned and my favorite features, her large firm breasts, stuck out in front of her a good 8 or 10 inches! She knew I was gazing at them and smiled knowingly. She was of the most perfect black I have seen in a woman. Surely, my sister in law, Sue, did not object to her color? Then I learned exactly what she did object to.

Sue is a very fit and attractive 43 years old natural blonde, who goes to the local gym almost every day, but Launa is old enough to be Sam?s mother. On that Friday afternoon she did not look her age of 44 years old, in fact, I would have guessed her age at twenty something, but Sue had been very clear on her position. Launa had already been married twice and had one child by her first husband, who was black Nigerian, and two more children by her second husband, who was a white German from Dusseldorf. And so the arguments erupted. But neither Launa nor Sue was content to leave it at that. During their argument there had been some pushing and shoving and Launa?s firm shapely breasts had accidentally collided with Sue?s equally large breasts, then she deliberately pushed Sue backwards, step by step across the room with her firm, shapely breasts.

In the quiet of my kitchen, while Launa and Fran chatted in the lounge, Sam told me how his mother had formally challenged his fianc? to a bare breast fight. Pushing bra supported breasts at each other is one thing, but a real, bare breast fight is quite another. There would be no clothing to cushion the blows and nothing to protect them from chafing or rubbing and nothing to stop them getting bruised. Sam was pretty excited at the prospect. I said that I wished that I could be there, but I am afraid that it wasn?t to be. Sue had quite unequivocally insisted that she was not going to make it into a circus by inviting anyone. So I had strict instructions to keep away. Sam promised that he would relay the details of the fight to me after it was all over, - no matter what the outcome.

I began remembering when Sam had been a babe in arms and how my brother was so proud he was perfectly happy for me to see him being breast fed by Sue. Sam had been a hungry child and needed the breast every couple of hours or so (I guess this is what helped him to grow so tall). Consequently, Sue?s modest sized breasts quickly grew several cup sizes, and, even after her the birth of her daughters, my nieces Maggie and Roberta, her breasts remained huge. I guessed that Launa, with her three children, must have attained a similar status. But now, these two busty mothers?, both inordinately proud of their shapely breasts, were going to fight it out with them. What the point of that was, I could not work out, perhaps it was just a superiority thing?! To my mind it would have been fun to see Sue?s clear Ivory skin clash with Launa?s perfect Ebony skin; I imagined these plump breasts clashing, distorting and bouncing and the beads of sweat running over their skin. I shook my head from my reverie. I asked Sam if he could video the fight; he said that he didn?t think his mother would allow it, but he would push the point on my behalf anyway.

The fight was due to take place almost immediately. Today was Friday afternoon and they had arranged to fight on Sunday afternoon. I could hardly wait two days to find out the outcome.

To be fair, Sam came to visit Fran and I on the following Monday evening with his tale to tell.

Sam explained how beautiful and shapely his mother?s breasts were, despite not having seen them naked since he was a child. Exceptionally firm and virtually self supporting, they swelled out pleasingly into vein marbled fleshy bulbs surmounted with large areolas which appeared to blend into her ivory white skin, the swelling Montgomery glands encasing most of her breasts. The outermost part of the dark pink areolas swelled up into peaks making them into the shape of milk bottle rubber teats, topped by her thumb thick 1 inch long nipples. These were the finest pair of tits I had become acquainted with in a long time. The gym training certainly showed in this 43 year old woman, She had elected to fight topless, keeping her faded blue hipster jeans on and her abdominal muscles were a virtual soft six pack, her slim waist ensured her shapely hips swiveled seductively. Above, her magnificent muscular chest amply supported her voluptuous boobs. Her shoulders were broad and her upper arms thick and well developed.

Launa, on the other hand, though she had stripped to the waist and keeping her faded jeans on, felt uncomfortable. She felt that she could fight better without the restriction so, being a natural exhibitionist, she made a show of removing her jeans, causing her huge shining mahogany colored boobs to swing around. Sam told me that as Launa stripped to her red bikini briefs he was sat on the sofa trying to press his erection down while his mother looked disapprovingly at Launa?s show.

The two of them being highly suspicious of each other made them really want to fight. As far as Sue was concerned she was protecting her boy and as far as Launa was concerned she wanted to teach this presumptuous cow a lesson, especially after Sue had angrily accused her of trying to work her way through the different races; ?So whose cock is best, Nigerian, German or my son?? she blurted out.

Launa swaggered towards Sue and stopped about a foot in front of her and placed her hands on her hips. She took a deep breath and thrust out her near perfect boobs topped with perfectly black, saucer sized areolas with their circles of raised glands prominent on them like sharp pebbles. But even if the women had no principles to fight for, they would no doubt, after seeing each other?s body, have wanted to fight all the same. Fundamentally all they were fighting about was who's boobs were better. As those two busty moms glared at each other?s swelling tits all they knew was that they wanted to fight!! Nothing else mattered.

Both sets of boobs were so firm and so level that neither woman could resist the idea of banging them together first to see whose felt the firmest and to soften up the enemy?s tits a little. Granted, Launa?s looked bigger, but Sue felt hers were firmer but it was Launa who led the way.

Just inches apart the women?s tips of their nipples touched. A shiver ran down Sue?s spine, but she wanted to demonstrate to Launa that hers were firmer and stronger so she bumped her left breast against Launa?s equally firm, but bigger, right breast. ?C?mon old lady, - your tits against mine!? Sue goaded. The firm breasts squashed together, - surprised, Launa bounced backwards a step. Then both women squared up again mere inches apart. ?I might be older than you, but I am fitter!? Launa confidently asserted. ?My tits are not only bigger than yours but they are firmer and more resilient than yours!? Launa continued. Sue knew that Launa?s slightly bigger, more thickly fleshed breasts were indeed more resilient but she did not accept the rest.

From past experience, long before she was married, she knew that fighting big breasts is tough because no matter how firm they are, most are very heavy and they take their toll because of their weight. Oh, she had beaten most of the girl?s with big breasts, but lost to two and drew to two. The drawn fights were tough on both girls. Sue was convinced that her own boobs were firmer and did more damage to the other girls? boobs than those bitches had done to her own, but the other girl?s boobs were so heavy that it was very tough to grind her own boobs into them. But it was the sheer weight of the other girl?s boobs which did the damage to Sue?s. She was sore for the rest of the week, she recalled.

Sam had a fantastic view from his nearby arm chair and he could see the perfect curve of both sets of breasts sideways on as the women stood facing one another with their hands on their hips. Now both women took a step forwards and compressed their breasts together, the huge orbs penetrating one another?s as their stimulated, swelling areolas pressed together. The women exchanged no words, but each felt confident that her tits would do the talking from now on. Their eyes dared each other to hold this position for as long as possible. They glared into each other?s blazing eyes as they pushed. Both could feel the compression of their lungs as their heavy breasts were pressed against their ribs.

The women tottered back and forth as one woman?s weight, then the other, prevailed. Noses almost touching, they sprang apart, each exhaling a blast of air from their lungs. The stimulation of pressing their tits together had stimulated their nipples, which were now completely erect and seemed to have thickened and extend by a full inch. Their areolas had also expanded and darkened in color, the pebbly glands on the surface almost resembled small nipples and lightly exuded their colorless grease in anticipation of the impending battle. The women resumed their stance lining their tits up with each other?s. Both began to twist gently side to side from their knees, each waiting for the psychological moment to begin the fight.

Suddenly, Sue leaned quickly towards Launa and collapsing forwards at exactly the same moment as Launa, the women?s breasts, reinforced by their body weight, slammed together with a loud ?THUD-SPLAT!? as their rib cages resounded and their fat boobs slammed together. Sue slid her hands behind Launa?s back and rammed her tits against her enemy?s as hard as she could. A loud ?SMACK!? accompanied the ?THUD!? of their chests thumping together, then just before the next slam took place Launa slapped her hands behind Sue?s back; there was a terrific ?SLAPP!!!? as their boobs slammed into each other. Both now fell into a rhythm of banging their opposing sets of boobs together, their boobs bouncing as they separated, their areolas and nipples becoming more and more stimulated with every slam until it appeared their boobs had grown dark peaks and their thick nipples were hugely erect and dark with blood engorgement.

?Sam can plainly see now,? Launa gasped before the next ?SLAM!!? of their breasts ?that my boobs are better than yours!? she asserted.

?I don?t think so!? Sue angrily snapped, - ?SMACK!? their boobs resounded as they slammed together again, - ?he was sucking on my tits for years as a baby!? she smiled triumphantly.

?Well he?s sucking on mine now!? Launa snapped, a wry smile spreading across her pretty face, before delivering a particularly hard ?SLAM!!!?. Holding Sue still, Launa ground her stimulated nipples around in Sue?s swelling areolas.

?Yeesh-agghh!!!!!!? Sue squealed and grunted as she felt the exquisite torture to her sensitized areolas. Her erect nipples bent and flicked violently as Launa twisted her torso tearing Sue?s nipples across her chest before pulling away, dragging Sue?s tits with her.

?AAAaaauuugghhh!!...? Sue gasped as her breasts swung away, then her nipples sprang back to their original firmness. Two more full-on breast slams followed, then Sue held Luana still as she reciprocated the nipple and areola war. The next three slams had Launa shrieking in pain. Launa ground back. Both sets of excited nipples had become long and thick, and locking them on each other?s areolas they ground them in circles causing a lot of damage to each other?s tits, not to mention the discomfort and pain inflicted against the swollen and still active milk glands. At the earliest opportunity Sue twisted her torso to her left, then to her right pulling Launa?s boobs around as the locked-in areolas remained together. Both women?s breasts bounced and swung as they inevitably disengaged. Then Sue was the first in with another full-on breast to breast slam. Determined to beat Launa, she strengthened her technique by dropping her hands to waist height and started pulling Launa inwards by the small of her back for every breast slam. The ?SLAP!?, ?SLAP!!?, ?SLAP!!!? of their breasts mashing together intensified under these circumstances, especially as Launa was now adopting the same technique.

Sam watched incredulous as each set of firm breasts bounced as they swung free after every slam. He counted 45 of these brutally hard breast slams before the women took to twisting their torso?s and raking their boobs left and right across each other for a few swings before grinding them together again. This short spell of grinding and breasts hitting breasts aside led to another breast slam with Launa twisting her torso to flick Sue aside with her heavier weight. Sue was sent spinning backwards to her left for two or three paces, her reddened boobs bouncing violently. She stopped her backwards progress and threw herself forwards, her arms held out to try to grasp Launa in the same grip she had just had her in, but Launa resisted by intercepting Sue?s hands which she forced out sideways as she delivered a devastating breast slam with the full weight of her upper torso, her heavier weight really damaging Sue?s breasts which had now separated to either side of her chest.

Sam was amazed to see his mom?s thick nipples squeezed out thus. But Launa bounced back from her slam and Sue struggled to force her own arms down and to the front again. - There was no denying it, - Launa had superior arm strength, but nonetheless, Sue managed to get her hands into a more useful position. Finger?s interlaced with Launa?s, Sue began to wrestle Launa?s arms upwards so that she could breast slam her. Both women?s breasts smashed together and Sue dropped her arms down onto Launa?s shoulders then pulling her toward herself ?pumped? her chest at Launa?s who, gripping Sue around her waist, rammed her breasts back at Sue?s. This exhausting battle continued for another 25 breast slams, both women grunting harshly with effort and pain with every tit busting slam.

Sitting on a low level chair just feet from the action Sam saw their breasts now beginning to droop as they softened and in one particularly hard breast to breast bear hug he saw their nipples protruding over their ribs as their boobs pancaked and pale white fluid started to spray from his mom?s nipples. Another series of slams saw Launa?s nipples begin to dribble then lightly spray. Both women were nonplussed by this, in addition to their sweat and breast grease it was just another body fluid.

Neither woman was about to weaken to the other, so the battle continued. The state of their breasts, nipples and areolas was atrocious; Softened by the constant slamming, mashing and grinding, their big reddened boobs were starting to sag, their swollen areolas and nipples were red raw. Sweat and tears were indistinguishable as the fluids ran liberally over their faces, soft gasps of sobbing betrayed their tears. The fighting grew more intense in their nipple fight as they really hurt each other?s areolas! Both women were hurting but nonetheless both of them continued grinding the hard tips of their nipples into each other?s areolas, fortunately, the sweat, grease and milk exuding from them made it easier for their breasts to slide across each other.

The women leant into each other in order to grind their tits more tightly. The nipples rubbing across each other, bending them and twisting them had made them raw. The gouging of their nipples into one another?s areolas devastated the swollen areolas, now they were taking care to slam their breasts together with minimal grinding. This titfight was just as intense as the nipple fight as the women started to hug each other to crush each other?s gland rich orbs and began a slow heavy grinding action.

This slow grinding led to their tits doing terrible damage to each other, just like their nipples had done. Both women were sweating a lot by now and their tits moved over each other with ease on their combined sweat, grease and milk. The women were too breathless by now to speak and they didn't say much of anything to each other, except for their gasping, shrieking and grunting, but both women equally knew just how bad they each wanted to win this titfight.

Despite Launa?s obviously bigger breasts Sue could feel that her own were beginning to prevail and she could feel that her tits were staying firmer than Launa?s and doing a little more damage than hers were to Sue?s. But with her boobs being thicker and better padded than Sue?s, Launa wasn?t even close to giving in. The women were leaning in so hard against each other that they almost lost their balance several times. In response to this, both women began doing some up and down grinding, dragging their tits across each other?s tits so viciously it hurted like hell.

This grinding and dragging pushed them apart and they breathlessly backed away from each other.

Gasping for breath, Launa, resting her hands on the back of her hip joints, twisted to her left, then sharply to her right causing her breasts to lift off her ribs and swing through the air to smack violently against Sue?s left breast and across both of her breasts. The sharp ?SMACK!? - ?SLAP - SLAP!!!? which rattled Sue?s breasts made her gasp with the sting of flesh on flesh. Sue took a step back and looked surprised. Launa glared at Sue with disdainful admonishment: - ?Ok, if you just want to stand there while my tittys beat yours up that?s fine by me!? she said.

Sue?s boobs were easily big enough to swing sideways through the air so as Launa advanced a step towards her Sue twisted her own torso violently right to left, then back again slapping her breasts across Launa?s already launched torpedo shaped tits: ?SLAP!? - ?SLAP!!? ripped through the air, then another volley of slapping flesh as Launa fought back. For the next 20 seconds or so the women swished their breasts at each others, connecting loudly most of the time as they intercepted each other in the air. Losing their balance and almost pitching forwards the women reluctantly moved apart, but 5 seconds later they were at it again and repeated their torso twisting breast slapping. Another 30 seconds of eye watering tits slapping tits followed.

After several more minutes of this routine the exhausted women?s legs were beginning to give way. Succumbing to gravity and a more comfortable position both women went down on their knees to continue their fight.

Sue picked up her ravaged boobs with the intention of continuing the fight Launa responded by lifting her own heavy boobs, but changing her mind, she reached out to grasp the fronts of Sue?s tits. Surprised at Launa?s move Sue responded the same.

Their fingers gripping one another?s tits over their areolas, each woman began to squeeze the thick mottled flesh, the full glands sliding around under their fingers. Each was shrieking as the crush continued, milk spraying from the nipples bent beneath each other?s hands. Both began to pull each other?s boobs, each woman pulling the other?s tits towards herself, their long breasts stretched out straight as they leant backwards. Using their bodyweight, each had pulled backwards as far as she could, their grip became slippery as breast milk dripped from their boobs. Each was working the other?s boobs hard, gouging their fingers in to maximise the pain thus inflicted. Now they began twisting the pliable flesh, slowly but firmly, their claws digging in as they did so causing small runs of blood. Their shrieking, gasping and swearing continued for the next 20 minutes or so. Their boobs were now red raw, bloodied and bruised as the women pulled each other?s boobs out of shape, twisting and pulling them into all sorts of incredible shapes.

This stage of their fight went on for another 45 minutes before their aching arms fell limply to their sides.

?Is that a draw then?? Sam asked standing up despite his massive erection.

?Not if I have anything to do with it,? Sue said looking down at her own ravaged breasts which were getting out of shape, bruised, swollen and sagging.

?No. We can?t leave it like this!? Launa agreed looking dismally at her own boobs which were similarly misshapen after such a battle. ?I am winning, - my boobies are less injured than your mom?s. So technically, I - am winning!? she asserted.

?Like hell you are!!!? Sue gasped, her blood boiling with anger.

Both women?s nipples were red raw and bruised, their areolas were even more raw, hurting like hell and bleeding where the rubbing had been most intense, and their breast meat was yet more sore on account of the tit mauling battle, small trickles of blood running from nail punctures. Despite their pain and exhaustion (or perhaps because of it), it was still all out war for both of them. Both women wanted to damage each other?s tits so bad. Both women?s tits had become so soft and so red raw they bled and hurt so bad!!! Both sets of nipples and areolas were in very bad shape after more than 2 hours breast fighting in total! Then they both sat back on their legs and just looked at each other?s tits. ?Oh my God! we have done a lot of damage to each other?s tits,? Launa said. ?Yeah, but I?m not finished with you yet!? Sue said. To Sam?s surprise both women agreed to another phase as they STILL wanted some kind of irrefutable result!

The women insisted that Sam apply ice to both sets of nipples and boobs before they continue their titfight. Launa?s and Sue?s breasts seemed to resume their shape and resilience during this rest but they appeared bigger than before because of the swelling and bruising. Sue tossed her blonde mane aside as she stood up and went to the fridge to get two cans of lager out for herself and Launa. Sweat still ran down both women?s faces and torsos as Sue said to her son ?I want you out of here now Sam. I wouldn?t want you to see your momma smash your girlfriends tits to pulp,? as she reached beside the sofa to bring out two pairs of her red 8oz boxing gloves she uses to spar in the gym. Sue lay the gloves on the sofa and glared at Sam, intimidating him to leave while Launa glanced reassuringly at him. ?Go. This is a women?s fight. We?ll be ok,? she said.

Sam saw no more after he left the room and closed the door, but he stood there nervously, trembling slightly with anxious anticipation. He did not even hear the women?s voices before he heard the first unmistakable clash of gloves hitting gloves, - a double ?smack - smack!? followed by a pause, then another punch and counter punch and a pained gasp from Launa, followed by a fast, violent flurry of punches - ?smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, - smack, smack, SPLAT!? the final blow being a glove smashing into a woman?s breast accompanied by a woman?s heartfelt grunt, another fleshy ?SMACK!?, then another and another, each accompanied by a gasp of pain. Sam could only imagine his girlfriend and his mom punishing one another?s big tits and fit bodies; He imagined their tits flying about, having been brutally knocked aside by gloved fists and swinging about by the volition of their weight and freedom of movement. Grunts, shrieks and gasps followed the next flurry of punches, - all of them seemingly finding flesh.

Poor Sam was almost beside himself as he fought to control himself. In reality on the other side of the door the two sweating women had paced and circled around each other before opportunistically throwing punches at one another?s temptingly large breasts. Sue had done bare knuckle boxing before finally breaking a hand, thereafter she took up gloved sparring, so she knew for a fact that boxing gloves can do far more damage than flesh and bones. The testament to this was being brutally meted out every time a heavily gloved fist smacked into a sensitive gland filled orb, distorting and twisting the flesh, tearing nipples aside, flattening proud areolas, busting veins and capillaries blood blisters swelling and splitting the skin. Now, in addition to the white droplets of breast milk spattering their breasts, red streaks of blood from cuts and split bruises stained their voluptuous breast flesh. Mingled with their sweat and milk it dripped to the floor.

A full sweep of Launa?s right fist slammed against Sue?s ribs then hooked beneath her right breast as it continued upwards. Sue gasped in pain as the right cross almost tore her breast off. At the same time her own right fist slammed into Launa?s left side ribs, bruising them. Launa gasped at the sudden pain, then furious, she swung hook after hook battering Sue backwards, her right crosses missing Sue?s flying tits most of the time as Sue dodged backwards, but the three or four which landed continued to disfigure her proud motherly breasts. Sue swung several uppercuts and haymakers of her own, most of which connected.

Launa screamed, as her plump boobs were knocked repeatedly sideways against each other. Sue?s grease seeping Montgomery glands freckling the fronts of her breasts were now swollen, as were her red raw bruised areolas. Astonishingly, her fat nipples were still erect and occasionally a short spray of fluid emanated from one or the other after the breast had been hit. But, using her acquired boxing knowledge, Sue made more measured responses to Launa?s wild haymakers, left and right crosses and uppercuts and targeted Launa?s saucer sized black pigmented areolas head on, doing massive damage as each heavy clubbing blow mashed these firm breasts and nipples. The grease weeping and blood oozing areolas were becoming a dark red as the bruising deepened, the areolas now more swollen than before. White droplets of her own milk continued to spatter her mahogany breasts as the turgid bruised flesh of her left areola threatened to split. Blood was already seeping from a deep cut beneath her right nipple, which had been torn backwards in an earlier exchange of blows.

Sue?s defensive stance had changed since her right breast had been ripped upwards; it now throbbed with pain as the deeper tissues swelled and her areola was cut and rather than blocking Launa?s blows properly she held both hands in front of her chest, the result was a surprising smack on her nose and as she dodged away, leaving her chest exposed as her long milk bags swung from her chest. Blood gushing from her nose quickly covered her breasts while Launa hammered Sue?s left breast with as hard a blow as could be delivered. Sue yelled out as her breast was flattened against her ribs and while Launa was still leaning forwards in her lunge Sue swung punches at each of Launa?s swinging tits connecting hard with her left breast knocking it swinging violently and ploughing her left fist into the cleavage of both breasts, separating them.

Launa was looking stunned, her breath having been knocked momentarily from her as Sue closed in slamming her right fist into the side of Launa?s left breast the right cross traveling across Launa?s chest to slam into the inside of the woman?s right breast knocking it flying outwards. Launa instantly responded with a left uppercut to Sue?s right breast sending it flying upwards. Sue?s left fist slammed head on into Launa?s left areola flattening the woman?s nipple and causing it to split at the tip. Launa?s right fist swept into the side of Sue?s left breast smashing it into her right. Sue took a step backwards to gather her thoughts

This was not a boxing match in the true sense of the term, this was just a brutal slugging match aimed at who could reduce her opponents tits to mush. No skill was required, just a willingness to fight to a standstill, and with what was at stake, Sue?s pride in saving her son from a serial wife and Launa?s desire to punish Sam?s domineering mother so she could take Sam away from her both were determined to try to win. At first, the two women had knocked each other all over the room, but now reeling with exhaustion and painful injuries they both stood, their legs apart for balance, just throwing widely swinging punches like haymakers, hooks and uppercuts to each other?s bruised and bloodied breasts.

Several minutes of this mutual battering to each other?s now sagging, bruised breasts led to both women reeling with exhaustion. As Luana floundered, Sue took the advantage and ruthlessly meted out a right haymaker to outside of Launa?s left breast, a left uppercut beneath her right breast, a right roundhouse to the top of Launa?s right breast, a left hook to the inside of her left breast causing her bruised skin to split. Then while Launa was still reeling on her feet Sue reversed her attack and delivered a right jab to Launa?s left nipple followed by a left haymaker to the outside of her right breast, a right uppercut beneath Launa?s left breast, a left roundhouse to top of the woman?s left breast, then a right hook to the inside of the right breast, left jab to her right nipple and another jab to her left nipple.

Launa lurched forwards and literally fell upon Sue leaning her arms over her shoulders for support and ramming her ravaged boobs against Sue?s sore breasts. Both shrieked in pain as their injured tits mashed together. Both women, still wearing their boxing gloves, pulled each other in for a devastating bear hug; their sore, aching arm muscles bulged as they tried to crush each other to death or, at the very least, to squeeze the breath out of each other?s lungs. Launa was stronger, but both women crumpled to their knees. Now Launa tried to push Sue over backwards using her tits pressed hard against Sue?s, but Sue resisted and tried to push Launa backwards, her leg muscles being strained almost to bursting point. Both women were almost raising each other off the floor as their body push turned into a complete body press, their bellies pressed as tightly together as their boobs.

It was Sue?s powerful legs which prevailed and as she felt her body lighten she quickly bore Launa?s shoulders to the floor. Both women lay groaning and gasping for breath as Sue lay on top of Launa, her exhausted tits spread out across either side of Launa?s ribs and Launa?s spread on the floor. It was several minutes before either of them could move or even speak.

Sam tentatively knocked on the door, but hearing no sound from within the room, he entered and was pretty shocked at the bruised and bloodied mess of his mom and his girlfriend. The two women?s proud, big, firm breasts before their fight were now reduced to exhausted, sagging, bruised and scratched bags of meat.

?I won the boxing son,? Sam?s tired mom said as she got off Launa and unfastened her gloves and threw them on the floor.

?Ah, but I won the tit fight!? Launa insisted as she sat on the floor and threw her gloves at Sue.

?No you did not, that was a draw!? Sue said garrulously.

?Do you want to fight about it?? Launa said after a few seconds thought.

?This has GOT to be settled,? Sue said, ?Next Sunday,? she demanded.

~~~~~~~~~
Piers Knight
~~~~~~~~~~