At last; - the sequel to ?Fran?s Backyard Brawl?.

After their inconclusive fight in the muddy field behind Fran?s house warring neighbors Carol and Fran concede that they cannot beat each other in a straight fight so, both being extremely busty, they agree to see if they can settle their detestation of each others outsize breasts in a titfight suggested by Piers for which one of them will wind up paying a very high price for their wager. Their contest begins as a classic titfight, but both having tits big enough and heavy enough to lift on their hands, escalates into a painful breast whacking fight.

I first wrote this story in summer 2003 around events which were happening at the time. Although the people, their arguments and unpleasantness are, in fact, real the fight is not. But I wrote this as entertainment, so, - enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary of previous installment
?Fran?s Back Yard Brawl?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very slightly overweight, but attractive blonde Carol had moved into the house next door with her husband and one small child a few years ago. (I guess most Americans would describe her as ?thick?, but not fat.) Carol is the kind of woman who swears a lot, is abusive and has a rough voice which is reminiscent of Crows. She says that wherever she has lived she has had physical fights with her neighbors. I must say, knowing Carol, I?m not surprised. Carol?s fiery temperament soon meant that her husband left her shortly after they moved into the house joined to mine (if he was her husband), but this did not stop her predatory relationships with numerous men who she invited to her house, which led to the birth of two more children. Once I realized that her slightly ?dumpy? appearance was due to her huge tits I was immediately attracted. Up until that point the weather had been cold and she wore baggy sweaters, but once the weather warmed up she began to flaunt all she had. The problem was that I was attracted to her and she knew this, - and so did Fran. Fran was angry that Carol would flaunt herself where I could see her especially as her boobs were serious rivals to Fran?s ?H cup? boobs. As she?d been breastfeeding her children on a demand basis Carol?s boobs looked bigger, fuller and shapelier than Fran?s, although Fran had been lactating for years.

To my eyes their boobs looked like an equal match, and things deteriorated between the two women, which culminated in an ugly backyard fight.

To finally settle the war between them and to prove who the better woman is, in desperation, I suggested that as they could not beat each other in a cat-fight, a Tit Fight might settle it. To my surprise, their arguing stopped and they both agreed. Fran agreed that it would be a classic titfight with both women completely naked and with their hands bound behind their backs - on the proviso that there would be no interference from anyone, - which meant me! I?m still a bit dubious about what kind of damage one relatively soft breast can do against another. ?Well, just wait and see!? was all Fran said. Carol immediately set about ?phoning her latest boyfriend to come and be a witness to the fight.

There was a very peculiar atmosphere over the following week as they each healed and studiously avoided one another. By the middle of May Fran announced that she was going into training. I assumed that she was going to intensify the weight training she usually does to keep fit. I was mystified: For the next two weeks I had heard ?Thump!? ?Thump!? ?Thump!? coming from Carol?s house next door. ?What the heck is she up to?? I asked several times without any enlightenment from Fran, though she indicated that she knew something I did not. Then one Saturday morning, (24 May,) I heard a rhythmic ?Thump!? ?Thump!? ?Thump!? coming from our bedroom and reverberating through the floor boards. I crept upstairs to see what Fran was up to, expecting her to be doing her favorite weight training, but I was more surprised than she was when I saw her stark naked, feet spread wide, with the cupboard door open and swinging her long, firm breasts at either side of the door jamb.

?What on earth?? I began.

?Go away. I?m toughening them up for the tit fight!? was all she would say. I found this stimulating as I heard ?Slap! Thump!? - ?Slap! Thump!? - ?Slap! Thump!? - ?Slap! Thump!? - over and over, her breasts glowing with the beating up she was giving them, her nipples having pushed out to seemingly twice their thickness and length, the meat of her breasts looking thicker than ever.

?Is that what Carol?s been doing?? I asked.

?Yes!? a flustered Fran said virtually steaming with sweat as she swung her boobs - ?Swish, Slap-Thump!!? - ?Swish, Slap-Thump!!? - ?Swish, Slap-Thump!!? - now grunting with each smack, her powerful, sinewy legs staggering as she tired. Several more blows, then she asked me to hold the cupboard door while she set about clobbering it with her boobs.

I didn?t?t expect such power as the first blow almost knocked it from my hands.

?For fuck?s sake! Hold it!!!? an exasperated Fran swore. And more than once my elbow joints and shoulders were jarred as I clung onto the door.

?Have you been doing this long?? I asked.

?Just a few days,? she said.

?They?ll be tough enough by June First,? she added.

?As you now know, it won?t matter if I step up the training!? she said and went to stand in the open bedroom doorway and began whacking her tits against the wall either side of the vacant door jamb. The slaps came even harder and faster.

After an indeterminate time Fran decided that was enough and went to take a shower.

?So this fight?s to take place on 1st of June ?? I asked, standing outside the shower while the hot water hissed over Fran.

?Yeah! I told you. - Next Sunday night!? Fran hollered.

?You might have told me sooner!? I said.

?I did!? Fran called back;

?Just now!? ?

?Does Carol know?? I ventured.

?No. You can tell her if you like!? she shouted back.

?Do you trust me then?? I asked tentatively.

?You know which side your bread is buttered!? she added menacingly.
?And so does that bitch!? she spat.

?I want you to help with my training tomorrow!? she said as she stepped out of the shower. I was intrigued and surprised on the next day when she stooped forwards with her hands on her legs above her knees and told me to ?use them like punch bags!? I was, a little deceptively perhaps, gentle on her, but nonetheless amazed that the dull smack after smack of my fist didn?t?t seem to hurt them, but they were soon glowing red with thick veins raised. For such sensitive things, her boobs were about as tough and conditioned as they could be.

So the following Sunday, - the 1st June 2003 was set for the big tit battle.

But by Wednesday (28 May), the women were arguing again and loudly threatening what they were going to do to each other. Their raucous arguing disturbed the neighborhood and complaints came in thick and fast. Carol began to be provocative and shifted her breast toughening exercises to her garden when Fran was at home, outraging some of our neighbors. I told Fran not to take Carol?s bait and ignore her taunting, but Fran couldn?t?t stand Carol noisily whacking her huge breasts either side of the upright metal clothesline pole and went out to taunt her. This degenerated into bad tempered bickering. They shouted and argued periodically over the next two days, really building up the animosity and tension. I was almost a nervous wreck by Saturday; I was certainly tired of the bad tempered shouting matches. Their bickering was all about who would pay the price and move out of her house if the other won. I thought at one point there was going to be another fist fight as they almost came to blows over this and it was decided that if Fran won, Carol would give her house to Fran to sell as she wished and if Carol won, Fran would have to sell up and move out. ?Hang on a minute. I own half of this house!? I said to Fran annoyed that she had not consulted me.

?It?s a big price to pay over whose got the best tits!? I said after she had placated me. ?It?s about a lot more than that, - and you know it!? Fran remonstrated. ?Well, promising to sell our house and move out if she wins is certainly a fine incentive to win,? I said, - ?for both of you!!? I added ?Oh, I intend to win!? Fran said grandly. ?I expect Carol does too,? I said. Fran wrinkled up her nose at this. ?Look,? she began: ?I?m pretty fit and Carol is fat and flabby. I?ll win!? she concluded with supreme confidence. ?Whatever. It will be a hell of a fight!!? I said dramatically.

?Do you think you?ll beat Carol?? I asked. ?I mean; her tits look bigger than yours!? Before Carol came along I had rarely seen anything bigger, firmer and heavier - owing to the mass of glands - than Fran?s natural, (not silicone) full and rounded H cup breasts. Her 38H bra size giving her a bust size of at least 48 inches and an individual breast length of up to a foot. ?Look!? she said in an exasperated tone: ?These puppies will take some beating,? and playfully lifted the heavy orbs and began juggling them up and down and even crossing them over, placing one on top of the other then crossing them from side to side. With breasts that big, pliable, and heavy - weighing up to 3Kg each. ?Well, I just wanted to be sure,? I said.

Sunday couldn?t come soon enough for me.

TO BE CONTINUED IN: FRAN AND CAROL?S FINAL BATTLE

Piers Knight.