Thread: A Femfight Trilogy Part One

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post A Femfight Trilogy Part One

PART ONE

A Fem-Fight Trilogy
    By
    Piers Knight

Prequel to “An Arabian Night” and “Back to the Beginning” by Piers Knight

FULL RELOCATION

CHAPTER ONE

Stunning Welsh beauty, Jenniver Roberts, had set her heart on the new house. Hoping to move from the coastal town of Rhyl into the Welsh hills the 28 year old busty mother with glamour model looks and two young children had fallen in love with the rambling house she had spotted in the local newspaper, which she intended to open as a guest house.

Jenni had started making a living running her home as a Bed & Breakfast Guesthouse, but it wasn’t doing so well, until her former reputation as a stripper got around the district. Despite disapproving looks and ****** remarks from other women in the neighbourhood, especially about her natural 38MM (58 inches) breasts, she converted her business to a B & B for men who want to suckle breast milk, because as well as feeding both of her young children with her enormous breasts she was so engorged that she was still having to milk herself 4 times a day and she thought “why do it myself when someone might pay for the privilege?” and it was certainly working out that way, but she now needed a bigger premises.

The tall statuesque beauty with her long, straight, lustrous dark hair and huge 58-inch bust was certainly noticeable. Jenniver’s ‘sex parlour’ as the local people call it had gained her some notoriety in the local newspaper, much to Jenni’s amusement and discomfort, especially when the local people insulted and verbally abused her in the street. But it was in that same local newspaper that she noticed the secluded mansion, which had been advertised for sale. She quickly arranged with the vendor (who was also a widow) over the phone to go and see it.

Jenni had recently been forced into determining her own future after her husband, serving in the Welsh Guards, had been shot dead in Iraq. She had naturally been shocked and devastated and she even considered that she could return to Glamour modelling which she had been involved in when she first met her future husband five years ago, but greater responsibilities now dominated her life. Actually, the busty model was working as a Stripogram when she met Andrew. She was hired go to a Stag Night party to embarrass the groom; - what young soldier would not be delighted to have been caressed by a shapely model whose generous, firm natural breasts stuck out in front of her by at least a foot? Her future husband, Andrew, was a guest at the party and he was immediately smitten with this 6 feet tall, long haired busty beauty.

The new house Jenni desperately wanted presented a minor problem however. The owner was selling directly, there was no agent involved and she had reached an uncomfortable impasse on the phone with the argumentative vendor, So Jenni arranged to go and talk to her face to face. But was frankly shocked when she saw the beautiful brunette middle aged woman who was as busty as herself and about the same height.

Morgan felt affronted when she saw Jenni and refused to sell to her at the price she wanted. Jenni could not understand her breast jealousy. As she looked around the room she saw framed pictures of Morgan as a glamour model, Morgan’s husband who died thirteen years ago in a mining accident (a framed press cutting), pictures of her two grownup daughters and her teenage son, pictures of her three babies, including charming pictures of her breast feeding them with her vast *****. Alarm bells began to ring in Janet’s head, but she did not quite know why.

Morgan’s ***** were easily as big as Jenniver‘s, but Jenni hit off on the wrong foot when she joked about them and it came out wrong and compounded the insult and sounded like a ****** remark, Morgan was less than happy to tolerate Jenni in the same room after that, perceiving her beauty to be a rivalrous threat. Morgan had been a model, firstly for the newspapers, then in the **** industry in Britain, then in America. She was naturally busty and had worked as a **** actress in Florida, where she also got into Big-Bust -Model Catfighting. She had literally flattened many women with her ****! Morgan used her breasts to impress and intimidate and the firmness and bulk with which they were endowed was still very much evident. Now she was living in cold windy North Wales where no one was aware of her salacious past.

Despite her huge 40MM (60 inches) breasts, jutting out boldly forming her eye watering 60 inch bust and weighing more than 15 lbs each she dressed very well, and today her costume, - open jacket, pleated skirt were in Ivory, her ivory cheesecloth blouse with an expansive ruffle detail across the front making her imposing ***** look even bigger, whilst her permed blonde streaked natural brunette hair tumbled over her shoulders and down her back as far as her waist. Tan net stockings showed off her shapely, muscular legs ending in her feet slipped into Ivory coloured 3-inch stiletto shoes.

It was the very fact of their physical rivalry, their rival beauty and their hot Welsh temperaments that Morgan and Jenni’s bad tempered bartering, arguing and yelling, pushing and shoving, led to the situation that the women felt drawn to physically fight each other.

Her temper blazing, Morgan, glaring at Jenni’s firm spherical voluptuous ***** as big as basket balls mounded around her long, deep cleavage, could not take Jenni’s imposing presence a moment longer and told Jenni that she would only sell to her if she could beat her in a straight breast-fight to prove that she was her equal. And Morgan was not going to sell to any woman less than her equal! - Morgan could certainly shout and yell as she had that strained, raspy voice typical of heavy smokers or singers, somewhat similar to the Welsh singer Bonnie Tyler’s voice. Morgan felt confident that her 40MM 60 inch bust against Jenni’s more modest 38MM 58 inch bust could not be beaten, especially as she had long experience of fighting other women professionally.

Jenniver thought contrary-wise. She had been eying up Morgan’s *****, jealously measuring inches with her eyes, but thought that 48 year old Morgan was joking at first, but realising that she was not she reassured herself that youth was still on her side. Compared to world-weary Morgan, and her heavy breasts, Jenni considered that her own breasts were just as firm as they were before she had her children. In fact, they were firmer and even without a bra her **** came almost to a point, helped by a peaked areola pumped up by engorgement.

She began to pity Morgan, until Morgan began to strip down to her bra for the planned fight. She saw what the ruffle front was for as Morgan began to unbutton her blouse front, which was stained with milk. Jenni almost gasped at the visible firmness of Morgan’s magnificent juggs barely contained by her massive lace Ivory bra, marbled as they were either side of her magnificent cleavage with heavy prominent veins showing clearly, her 20 inch long breasts coming to a peak with each areola which were clearly visible through the material of her bra Each ****** was clearly brown, as thick as a thumb and over an inch long as they protruded in her bra, successive spurts of milk squeezing its way through the weave and running down her torso in milky white rivulets

“Whenever I see a woman with a bust to rival mine I just have to prove that my combined thirty pounds of juggs is better. You know, stronger, firmer, more resilient, take more pain.” Morgan said in her lilting Welsh accent, glaring disapprovingly at Jenni’s shapely breasts.

“Well, I hate to disillusion you,” Jenni began in her softer voice, “but you might have noticed that I’m not only younger than you but fitter, stronger and my ***** are definitely firmer and will resist anything you might throw at them,” Jenni said pushing her substantial chest out to emphasize her breasts, the shapeliness of which showed through the material of her black blouse as the material was stressed to the point of ripping. “I wish I could find a blouse in my size with a slim waist AND a big bust!” she said bitterly.

Jenni was as equally imposing as Morgan. She stood on black 3-inch stiletto shoes, black stockings running smoothly up her long, powerful legs, her short black skirt barely covering her crotch area. A short black jacket lay over her plain black silk blouse with green leaf and flowers detail either side of the buttons. Her 57-inch bust was eye poppingly impressive by anyone’s standards, but could not disguise the fact of her thick, elongated, engorged ******s. Wearing black silk was usually a no-go for a woman in her situation as the staining would be obvious, but she continued to wear black in memory of her husband and was immensely proud of flaunting her ‘all woman’ status. Although she used absorbent pads her ***** smelt of milk, and her hard ******s even pushed through these pads and this incensed Morgan still further. Indeed, it was probably this factor, which had triggered Morgan’s instinctive animosity in the first place. The whiff of another woman’s prolactin and consequent breast milk was just too much to bear; the stench of competition was something, which had to be expunged. Rather than anger, sex crazed Morgan felt turned on by the situation and was as ***** as ****. Unfortunately it made her own ******s leak all the more and set her ******l juice flowing.

CHAPTER TWO

Jenni removed her blouse and tossed it onto a chair so that Morgan could see what she would be up against.

“Well, take your ***** pads out and let me see your nips properly!” was Morgan’s garrulous criticism. Jenni could not wait to comply to show the ***** how much better she was, but this induced a double let-down reflex and her milk literally sprayed through the black silk and appeared to gush for a full 30 seconds. The spatter of the fluid could be clearly heard as it pooled on the fine cream coloured carpet.

“Finished ruining my carpet?” Morgan snapped her head inclined to one side. “So how do you want to do this fight? In bras, loose or what?” Morgan pressed aggressively. “Oh and don’t think you’ll walk away from this, because if you walk out I won’t even consider selling to you!” she added.

Jenni thought for a moment. There were no witnesses, but as long as Morgan signed the relevant paperwork she saw no reason to chicken out: “Just **** you *****” she said. “Grinding them together until one set of mams goes soft,” she explained. –

“Ha. No chance of MINE going soft,” Morgan laughed
    “How about a compromise. Bras on, but **** outside them so that they are supported underneath?” Jenni suggested

“Sounds exciting!” Morgan said sarcastically.
    “You feel your precious flabby ******* are too soft?” she taunted.

Jenni felt like slapping the sarcastic cow, and she said so, but she restrained herself. “No, it will keep them on a level with each other so that my ***** can
    crush yours all the quicker!”

“This Drawing Room is alright for our - er - contractual business isn’t it?” Morgan said loosening the waistband of her cream coloured skirt, the pleats of which emphasised her shapely hips.

“I suppose so!” Jenni said, somewhat surprised at the quick advance towards ‘serious business.’ She unfastened her black hip hugging mini skirt, which emphasised the fact that her hips were extremely shapely and her waist truly slim.

Morgan dropped her skirt revealing a white thong which showed off the bulge in her groin beautifully. She tossed the skirt onto an antique reproduction chair, then took off her Ivory white nursing bra, quickly refastening it beneath her huge breasts. “I could just open the flaps, but I want a free swing,” she explained.

Jenni began to carefully strip down to her black underwear and stockings and eventually stood appraising Morgan’s remarkable body whilst she also glared critically at Jenni’s young shapely body.

Both women were impressed that each was fashionable enough to be wearing good quality stockings and garter belts and each decided that she would fight in her garter belt as they might come in useful as impromptu weapons.

Jenni was familiar with the routine as she had been involved in Titfighting other models for some soft **** movies, which were virtually silent and purely for the voyeur. Breasts laid over her black bra, her skirt thrown onto another chair, her black thong clinging to her in the heat of the sun drenched room, detailing her ***** lips, she was ready to battle for what she wanted for herself and her two young sons.

At 48 years old Morgan counted herself lucky to have a career as a mother of 6 children with two older daughters having left home for good and her 19 year old college student son remaining living at home, along with her 6 month old son, her 12 months son, and her 22 months old son. Jenni thought it strange how since her husband died she had no children for 13 years, then suddenly this rush of three kids! Jenni however, wondered how a 48 year old woman had all these children without the presence of a father. She wondered if the children were adopted, but found items in the room to suggest therwise. Jenni shook her head to dismiss it from her mind. Anyway the three youngsters were staying at their grandparents’ house in the town while Morgan ‘dealt’ with Jenni. She was proud, as a lone mother; of being their sole breadwinner so she saw this impending fight as a Mothers ***** Fight to prove who was going to be top *****! Both women felt this and their maternal protective instincts were strong, and a pang of excitement and sexual tension rippled through their bodies.

The women approached each other tentatively, their massive ***** swaying as they did so and stood facing one another with their hands on their hips. Each woman saw the other’s impressive breasts as the symbols of her sexuality and were central to the issues and each woman was therefore determined to try to destroy her rivals **** or mark them up so bad that they would not want to flaunt them again. “Remember; the winner gets the house!” Morgan said. “And it won’t be you!” she added cryptically.

As they stood threateningly toe to toe, each woman’s large juggs thrust out at least a full 12 inches in front of them, their erect ******s almost touching as each one threatened a breast to breast trial of strength. They argued and insulted each other, their breasts becoming more turgid and their ******s more erect at the psychological stimulation. Both women’s tempers rose to bursting point, each Welsh firebrand yelling and screaming at the other.

If they were to lock up in a breast crushing fight Morgan’s firm mammaries would probably overpower Jenni’s robust milky bags. But a breast trial was appealing to Jenni. She fancied her chances; her erect ******s perching atop her firm, turgid areolas could grind Morgan’s swollen mams to mincemeat. But as Morgan turns out to be an experienced breast fighter and brawler they could find themselves too evenly matched and risk doing each other’s proud breasts and bodies a lot of damage!

Morgan’s fiery temper got the better of her; it snapped, and screaming at the top of her voice she suddenly lunged forwards with both hands to grab Jenni’s hair. But Jenniver was too quick for her, the years of horse riding she had done when younger was paying off with razor sharp reflexes and she caught Morgan’s wrists. Morgan tried to wrestle her arms free and tearing one hand or the other free a couple of times resulted in both women gripping one another’s hands and twisting their arms. Their huge breasts dragged across each other, pulling them around and temporarily twisting them out of shape, their ******s and areolas becoming more and more stimulated as they fought.

As the furious women argued at screaming pitch, both women’s wiry, muscular arms swelled and rippled, as they wrestled, - tendons sliding over bone, muscles distorting, blood vessels swelling; it looked as though their arms would burst! Victory could have gone to either woman, - but, summoning almost all her strength, Jenni forced Morgan’s hands out to her sides and pulled her in for a harsh breast slam.

The big, dense breasts slammed together, and then began to flatten each other, their erect ******s digging into one another’s areolas. Twisting her shapely waist Jenni suddenly flicked her torso to her left dragging Morgan’s breasts across her chest, then flipping back quickly to slap her breasts sharply away. Both women rolled their breasts over each other’s continuously, pushing harder each time. Their breasts contorted as they battled, then flopped apart as one woman, Morgan, won an arm wrestling bout. Engaging again, more arm wrestling, breast grinding and *** rolling resulted in Jenni winning a bout. -- This went on and on for several minutes, the battle raging back and forth, milk gushing from their now completely distended teats. Over and over again, their thick areolas slapped together with a liquid ’splat!’ becoming ever more mounded with the inordinate stimulation.

Morgan arched her back to slam her massive breasts against Jenni’s, temporarily flattening her firm *****, but Jenni reciprocated blow for blow. Their breasts thumping together rhythmically became so stimulated they were swollen by at least one more cup size each! Jenni vehemently pounded her firm **** against Morgan’s until she had almost pounded the breath out of Morgan’s lungs. Her arms tiring, Morgan arched her back and tried to flip Jenni away from her delivering a devastatingly hard breast slam which flipped Jenni’s big ***** up almost to her face! They slapped down onto her ribs with a loud “CLAP!” spattering sweat and milk all over.

Simultaneously both women slammed their ***** together with a reverberating liquid “SPLAT!” and ground their ***** so hard together their ribs met and their bellies became intimate; their large mounds, protected by the women’s powerful rounded front thigh muscles were tucked too far beneath them to come into serious contact at this stage, but they brushed against each other, just as their thighs smacked together from time to time. Gasping and groaning as the women’s **** crushed the breath out of each woman’s lungs, they pushed one another away sharply with their humongous, massively stimulated *****!!!

CHAPTER THREE

They stood there; just feet apart, with their firm orbs shining with breast grease, perched firmly on their ribs, the straight backed sweating women glowing like two proud goddesses!

“Just ****, you *****! Not my hair!!!” Jenni snarled warningly, reminding Morgan as she emphatically grasped her left wrist behind her back, which had the effect of pushing her chest out and long, bulging **** forwards. “You might suck your flabby belly in too!” she snidely added.

“My abs are as flat as an ironing board!” Morgan snapped back as she stood up straight, hands behind her, breasts thrust forwards. “And what’s so great about your plain face and hair anyway?” she bitched. “When I’ve finished with you you’ll have no hair and I’ll leave my mark gouged into your face!!!”

Jenni felt slighted at the remark; “This is for my kids and my husband,” she growled, winding up her own aggression.

“Worthless men!” Morgan said bitterly. “Fighting ******* are better than men any day!” she added, with feeling.

“You dare impugn the memory of my dead husband and I swear I’ll rip you apart!!!” Jenni snarled at Morgan.

“Your pathetic misfortunes are not my fault, you vicious little cow!” Morgan snapped.

“OK. If you think my **** make me look like a cow, I think your **** definitely resemble a cows udders. So I’ll be glad to smash your fat udders to pulp with mine; - If you‘re brave enough to fight like a real woman!” Jenni said.

“Your pathetic udders against mine have so far been a joke!” Morgan spat;

“I’ll show you whose udders are pathetic you freak!!” Jenni quavered;

“So come-on ‘Buttercup.’ Let’s get at it!” Morgan taunted.

Jenni, goaded by Morgan, unwisely strode rapidly forwards, her chest thrust out, her head tilted back, to ram her large firm **** directly into Morgan’s. Morgan was ready for Jenni and stood her ground, but despite this, there was an eye watering “THUMP!“ as their chests smashed together, squashing their ***** before springing back into shape, Morgan was still knocked backwards two or three strides. As she tottered backwards her firm 60” breasts bounced, her 38” hips swivelled from her 28” waist.

The resounding collision of their well padded chests meeting so violently caused Jenni to bounce backwards a couple of strides herself, but encouraged by her initial success she rushed at Morgan for another ram. Twisting her shoulders to the right at the same time she both knocked Morgan backwards towards the wall and tore her long **** hard left across her chest with her own flying 57” ********; bracing herself, she twisted her 26” waist, her 37” hips swinging seductively.

Morgan gasped at the sudden burning sensation in her breast tissues, which bounced and swung, painfully stretching her breast ligaments then shouted: “Stupid *****!” disdainfully, having got Jenni into the position she wanted her and flung herself hard forwards to crash her firm **** directly into Jenni‘s.

Jenni was knocked backwards with a pained “OOF!!!” as the breath was knocked out of her and felt her turgid areolas and underlying milk glands compress, squeezing more milk from them, her ******s pushed firmly and painfully inwards, but worst of all, she found herself propelled backwards, ungainly staggering uncontrollably, her **** bouncing wildly, her leg muscles quivering as she tottered backwards to lose her balance over the sofa and flopped backwards onto it on her ample ***. The sofa was pushed backwards on its castors several feet.

“That’s a knockdown to me I think!” Morgan said triumphantly.

“I’m fighting under No Holds Barred rules!” Jenni said as she got to her feet.

“OOhh! Ok. If there’s no rules you won’t mind THIS then!” Morgan said as she stepped forwards and flung her arms behind Jenni’s neck and smashed her ***** heavily into Jenni’s **** flicking her head forwards at the same time to ‘nut’ Jenni’s forehead.

“OWWW!!” Jenni yelled as the blow made her see stars and felt a nose bleed begin, then she staggered as she felt the flesh in her breasts throb from the **** blow.

Jenni angrily leapt forwards and grabbed Morgan’s scull with both hands and from that position she pounded her firm, turgid rack into Morgan’s **** two - three, - four times. Morgan attempted to position her knee between Jenni’s thighs as she grabbed Jenni’s scull and winding her fingers into Jenni’s hair, held her captive as she rammed her **** against Jenni’s proud ***** before pushing her out to arms length to prevent Jenni from attacking, before hauling her in again for another devastating breast ram, then another one as she grabbed her bra straps and reeled her in with her hair and torn shoulder strap.

Jenni felt like a rag doll as she was literally shaken around by her scull and dragged around the room by her hair as Morgan lined up slam after slam of her heavy, firm, bulging breasts against hers, which were rapidly bruising. Jenni could feel even the deep seated damage to her alveoli and milk glands, felt them bruise and the hot throbbing sensation of soreness and intense heat where small glands and blood vessels were getting injured. Blood from her nosebleed spattered herself and Morgan liberally.

“Don’t get your filthy blood all over my sofa and carpets you weak little cow!” Morgan raged into Jenni’s face as she held her up by the bra straps and rammed her breasts one more time with her own firm mammaries, snapping Jenni’s left shoulder strap in the process. Morgan then ripped Jenni’s head downwards by her hair and began slapping and punching her breasts with her free hand.

Jenni grabbed what she could in her stooped position, her huge ***** swinging violently she grabbed Morgan’s garter belt, snapping it off of one stocking as she grasped Morgan’s muscular thigh. Morgan grabbed Jenni’s back strap, but her plans were foiled as Jenni plunged her hand between Morgan’s widely parted legs and grabbed her bulging peach of a **** beneath the edge of her white thong. Jenni twisted her handful violently causing Morgan to shriek in pain. Violently yanking her hand sharply away from Jenni’s head, Morgan ripped out a chunk of Jenni’s hair sending her reeling across the room to collide with a wood and glass fronted oak cabinet. It tottered as Jenni reoriented herself and, throwing the handful of Morgan’s pubic hair away and wiping the blood from under her nose set off in pursuit of Morgan who was heading for the hallway door.

“You given up you *****?” Jenni shouted after the retreating Morgan. Her anger provoked, as blood trickled from her scalp where her hair had just been ripped out. Jenni pursued Morgan right through the door and confronted her in the long narrow wood Parquet floored hallway.

“You can’t get away from me now!” Morgan laughed. “You ran right into my trap!” she added, the sound echoing around the sparse hall.

“No. But you can’t get away from me either!” Jenni countered. She noticed that violence definitely drove up Morgan’s already high sex drive, as it did her own. - Morgan’s ******s were fully erect by almost two inches and as hard as nails the whole time she was fighting, her breasts had firmed up and she was completely wet in her ****** which had swollen up and she just SMELLED like sex. Yes, she was certainly turned on by the physical act of fighting.

CHAPTER FOUR

“So this is going to be the defining Mother’s Big **** ***** Fight to the finish for our sons!” Morgan announced, half questioning, half demanding.

“You said it!” Jenni said through gritted teeth as she pushed the door shut with a reverberating slam as though to emphasize her intentions.

“You’ll regret it!” Morgan said cryptically.

The two intensely ***** beautiful and hour glass-like shapely women, rivulets of sweat running down their chests and torsos began slowly walking towards each other, almost like two gun fighters about to draw, were it not for their voluptuous breasts rhythmically swaying as they walked. Their high-heeled shoes clicked loudly on the wooden floor as they walked.

Jenni felt the weight of her basket ball sized orbs pulling uncomfortably on her muscles and stretching her breasts longer from her upper chest allowing more uncomfortable swinging of her heavy orbs so she placed her right forearm beneath her breasts to assist her failing bra under her **** cupping her left with her right hand and supporting her right breast with her left hand and held them up like this. Her breasts were now as firm as Morgan’s watermelons, with ******s equally hard and erect.

Morgan had the same problem and so followed the move, only she adjusted her grip to use her cupped left hand to support her left breast by the round orb and her right hand to support her right breast, her excited ******s sticking straight out forwards.

Standing ****** to ******, the women glared contemptuously at each other and simultaneously leant together, their hand-supported **** mashing together roughly forcing their mounds of breast flesh to spread in all directions as their hard ******s penetrated their areolas. Both women groaned as they manipulated their **** to grind and sink deeply into one another’s *****, twisting and squirming them together. Their hand-supported breasts were, by definition, capable of doing far more damage than loose and their hard ******s and firm areola structures just tore into each other crushing and distorting glands and breast tissue.

Both women groaned at the pain as they felt in their milk glands as they bruised as their milk was pressed from them. The thick breasts could not flatten, the flesh was far too dense, but their hard ******s were able to probe deeply.

Their ducts and glands popped and slid all over inside their areolas, the hard lumpy glands being pushed and painfully wrenched all over. The varicose veins on their breasts were swollen enough to begin developing dark contusions, swelling like small peas. Milk gushed down their torsos and legs as the two busty moms battled, their hand held **** doing far more damage supported by their hands than they would otherwise have done.

Both women’s arms were tiring unbearably from supporting such monstrously heavy weights as their massive *****. Feeling as though her biceps were ready to burst Jenni began pulling her hands out from the hot sweaty crush and quickly grabbed Morgan’s shoulders and crashed her enormous ***** against Morgan’s **** twisting her torso so as to grind her firm areolas deep into Morgan’s breasts. Both women’s breasts appeared to be attempting to swallow each other as their mountains of breast flesh twisted and melded together. Both women grunted hard as they desperately fought, their remaining bra straps ripping in the process.

Morgan’s hands gripped Jenni’s clavicle bones tightly between her fingers as she drew backwards for a slam and rammed her areolas and entire firm teat structures deep into Jenni’s, trusting that her own bruised breasts and hard teats would prove superior to Jenni‘s. She was thwarted as Jenni used the same move and arching her back slammed her ***** into Morgan’s without any thought for herself. Their bras beneath their ***** still offered some support, but it was growing weaker as more stitching burst and ripped causing their remaining shoulder straps to swing free, and their tight back straps threatening to burst.

It was obvious that both voluptuous women had given birth as their womanly bodies were quite Reubenesque with their smooth bellies and thick thighs. Both women knew the pain of childbirth and both reasoned that they could take any amount of pain to gain their goals. Jenni screamed as the pain in her clavicles bit in as Morgan’s finger nails punctured her skin. Morgan yelled at Jenni to shut up or she would pound her ******s flat! But this only caused Jenni to redouble her efforts and gripping Morgan’s hair in both hands, she slammed her turgid breasts into Morgan’s, twisting them as she did so pulling her pliable breasts all over her chest and twisting her orbs painfully.

Morgan fought back by slamming her full, heavy spherical orbs into Jenni’s at the same time, both women knocking the breath out of each other’s lungs as well as bruising their breasts.

Twisting her torso like Jenni, Morgan ripped Jenni’s breasts all around her chest. Both women gasped and grunted as they felt their tortured ligaments and pectoral muscles supporting their breasts tearing.

Jenni altered the position of her hands to grip Morgan’s biceps and suddenly slammed her firm udders into Morgan's. The massive mounds spread across their chests. Then as Morgan gripped Jenni’s biceps both women grunted as Morgan retaliated by slamming her thick heavy orbs into Jenni's. Their firm breasts, supported by their bras beneath their breasts, resisted each other, causing the heavy orbs to bounce and swing all over the place, their hard thrusting impacts increasing the pain in their breasts.

The women relentlessly continued to pound their breasts together, ******s tearing ******s aside and gouging deep into firm, gland filled areolas, which met, compacting together and crushing each other, the loud sweaty slaps of breast meat pounding breast meat as they slammed them together with bruising force, their huge swinging udders collapsing with every slam. This brutal pounding and pulverizing of huge breasts with fleshy collisions knocking the breath out of their bodies with harsh grunts was devastating for both women. Their shoes clicked like hooves on the Parquet floor as the women staggered back and forth as they each fought desperately to win.

Their loose, waist length swinging ***** began to resemble chunks of raw meat as they *******d each other red raw, spotted with purple, blue and yellow bruising.

After a few more slams Jenni began to swing her huge ***** through the air to slam her 14lbs dead weights into Morgan’s hefty *****, which stung Morgan’s *****. In retaliation Morgan angrily swung her right breast into Jenni’s left breast, pulping her areola before smashing an uppercut with her left breast to her right breast opening her cleavage wide. Jenni gasped as the breast flew upwards and outwards and instinctively grabbed at Morgan’s left breast by the areola in retaliation as Morgan delivered another uppercut to her right breast Jenni twisted in towards Morgan to slam an uppercut of her own to her right breast, while still gripping her left breast firmly by the long, stretched ****** pulling out the areola about 4 inches. An audible “SMACK!” accompanied Jenni’s breast as it collided into the underside of Morgan’s breast knocking it flying.

CHAPTER FIVE

Suddenly, with a rush of shoes rattling on the wooden floor, Morgan lunged at Janet and instead of pulling away, Jenni’s hand grabbed Morgan’s right breast by her big fat areola. So now she squeezed both of Morgan’s **** by their long thick ******s, essentially milking her fat teats. Morgan groaned as thick Hind milk, resembling cream began to ooze from her stretched ******s.

But it was Jenni who grimaced in pain as Morgan ploughed her ***** beneath Jenni’s and wrenched both of Jenni’s large 14-pound ***** upwards towards her face. As Morgan jumped back the full 28 pounds of Jenni’s ***** bounced so violently they almost tore her breast ligaments.

Despite the pain and determined not to lose to this vicious ***** Jenni retaliated and wrenched Morgan’s ***** upwards with her own breasts towards her face so violently she felt the suspensory ligaments tearing against the tops of her breasts. Morgan felt this too and in retaliation swung a hard right upwards into Jenni’s chest, just at the bottom of her cleavage.

Jenni, almost lifted off her feet, staggered backwards, her clattering shoes describing her staggering path backwards. Morgan pressed her advantage swinging another hard right as an uppercut into Jenni’s left breast smashing her firm breast upwards from the force of the blow.

Recoiling, Jenni chopped her right breast in a side shot that caught Morgan on the outside of her left breast with an audible “Smack!” crushing the big fat glands in this area. The flesh reddened to crimson as Morgan staggered back but, unluckily for Jenni Morgan absorbed the blow, returning the *** punch with a hard left, driving her firm left areola and hard ****** deep into Jenni’s right breast, following up with a low right breast uppercut which caught her in the middle of her left breast squashing the ****** structure deep into the areola, followed by a hard left across the chest, smashing across her left breast from the inside of her cleavage ripping it sideways across her chest and bruising it deeply. Jenni returned the blow with a matching right uppercut to Morgan’s left breast knocking it flying, and a painful deathblow deep into the ****** and areola structure of her right breast.

Morgan cringed as she felt the pain rip through her ******, punched left, then right, then left, then right again with her wildly swinging ****, hammering heavy and bruising blows with her firm orbs to the lower curves of Jenni’s breasts. Jenni was staggered a couple of times by this breast assault, but Jenni relentlessly trusted forwards and backed Morgan up against the end wall in the long hallway where she continued to treat her breasts like punch bags, slamming them with left and right swings of her heavy *****. Then Morgan tried to break away from the wall by throwing her weight into her own 15 pound breasts smashing a cruel uppercut to Jenni’s left breast turning it into a mound of agony and her right ****** beginning to bleed from the sustained battering. Jenni staggered backwards and spreading her legs wide for balance, brought her fists up defensively.

Advancing, Morgan knocked Jenni’s fists away with her own and attacked her swollen teats again with swings of alternate breast blows to cause extra damage and pain. Gritting her teeth, Jenni soaked up the punches despite reeling from the pain and hammered two or three hard uppercuts with her own breasts into both of Morgan’s breasts, which were very badly bruised by now, blood and thick milk flicking from her bleeding right ****** and spattering both fighters. Either the sinus had ruptured or her milk glands were badly injured.

Morgan *******d Jenni backwards by several steps towards the door end of the corridor, but Jenni always managed to beat Morgan backwards again and this cruel **** battle went on back and forth for what seemed like ages, until Morgan wrenched Jenni’s left breast, so hard with her own breasts that Jenni lost her balance, dropping to her knees. Before Jenni could get up, Morgan grabbed her by the hair and attempted to knee her in the chest. As Jenni blocked her knee, she noticed that the heavy breast blows had assisted in splitting one of the meaner looking bruises on the side of her right breast, and blood was already oozing from it.

Angry, Jenni grabbed hold of Morgan’s long hair and hauling herself to her feet, began to swing Morgan around by it assisted by her stretched left areola and literally threw Morgan along the hall. Their shoes crashed and clattered on the wooden surface, their high heels tearing it to shreds.

Morgan was screaming as her areola was stretched, so she wrenched Jenni’s left areola all the more, hurling each other around the narrow corridor and bouncing off the wall, both women’s breasts soon became sore, bruised and bleeding where their bras beneath their heavy **** had bitten into the crease where the supportive Cooper’s Ligaments lie. The outer quadrants of their breasts bruised literally black and blue with bruised lumps erupting through the swollen flesh where milk glands and more peripheral alveoli had been badly bruised.

Veins were swollen and the fat covering their **** was also swollen making their breasts appear several cup sizes bigger. The split bruises oozed blood and the cellulite structure of their breasts had swollen into waffle-like patterns, their extended ******s stretched to incredible lengths as the women pulled on them. Chunks of hair showered onto the floor from their torn scalps with their muscles pulling, pectorals ripping, breast ligaments tearing, areolas swelling from the pounding, the big milk glands inside bruised and bleeding, Jenni was thankful she had suggested supporting their heavy orbs with their bras beneath them because the damage from the tremendous weight being flung around might have done them even more damage by now, even though the bra seams were cutting in painfully. Even so, she felt her back strap ripping as she fought.

Still the battling women ripped each other around the hallway by their areolas and hair in a war of attrition to find out who really has the toughest ****. Their bras continued to disintegrate and Jenni’s back strap ruptured first, the little hooks flying all over the floor as the stitching burst.

Encouraged by this development Morgan withdrew a couple of steps, her hand slipping off Jenni’s milk soaked areola and stretched ******. Letting go of Morgan’s hair and teat Jenni immediately retaliated by slugging her thick heavy ***** into Morgan's still supported *****.

Both women screamed as their breasts thumped together hard. Their firm, tight breasts resisted each other causing the heavy orbs to bounce and swing all over the place, especially Jenni’s free swinging *****. Their hard thrusting impacts increasing the pain in their breasts until finally Morgan’s blackstrap burst and the strapless garment fell to the floor.

Now free of their bras, the women pounded their massive mammary glands together with renewed vigour, each determined to flatten the other’s **** and forcing the well endowed woman to stagger back a few steps from each slam, before immediately rushing together again, slamming their thick, dense udders together knocking the breath out of their bodies.

The fleshy smacks of their huge breasts resounded as the enormous juggs violently slapped, - crushing each other then rolling across each other as the two, proud mothers slugged it out with them. The massive glands were now swollen so tight that they slid off each other, assisted by all the sweat and milk. Because their turgid breasts would not flatten against each other the women continued to slam their swollen ***** with ferocious determination, forcing each other back and forth. The slapping and reverberating thumping of their chests was horrendous, with both women groaning with every blow. Breasts smashed against breasts and throbbed from the pounding, but still they slugged it out with the sole goal of hurting each other until one could not take any more. Time after time after time, the women arched their backs and thrust forwards with their chests to squash each other’s huge breasts.

Their long udders were swinging as they began using them like boxing gloves, but they only attacked; never defended, and this was showing in the terrible injuries to their *** flesh. The busty rivals swung their huge heavy organs through the air to punch each other relentlessly. The women jousted, swung and boxed with their quivering, pliable ***** with savage determination, each woman fighting to win at any cost.

With their hands behind their backs, the two rivals slugged their breasts against each other, piling their heavy teats together in distorted masses, their breasts almost completely contorted out of shape each time they struck, their completely erect ******s pressed and bent each other as they met with increasing violence.

The heavy, liquid sounding punches from their swollen udders flopping and smacking together with eye watering smacks of breast meat, making them sting caused both women to shriek as their **** burned with pain, As one busty beauty gained some advantage from a flurry of blows, she forced her angry rival back, then the other busty fighter gained the advantage. And so this battle continued back and forth for almost 15 minutes. Sweating heavily, Jenni beat Morgan up against the wall where she punished her with vicious blows - breasts on breasts.

CHAPTER SIX

Morgan had to twist her torso to try to gain the advantage to try to get Jenni off her. She smashed Jenni back, and surprised, Jenni staggered backwards for several steps. But this was enough space for Morgan to launch herself at her hated big breasted rival and they resumed slugging it out with their breasts; 60” vs. 58”. Morgan's left breast caught Jenni's right breast at an angle which forced her to stagger backwards away from Morgan. Then Morgan followed up and swung her right breast up onto the inside of Jenni's right breast ripping it outwards. Jenni stumbled back in pain and fell onto the floor.

Burning with adrenaline Jenni angrily leapt up and ran at Morgan. In the same instant Morgan launched herself at Jenni, flinging her breasts in from the left, then right several times knocking Jenni’s breasts all over the place. Jenni fought back with equal brutality. Sweat and milk sprayed off both women’s huge breasts as they slapped loudly together. The women twisted at the waist as they hurled their outsized ***** through the air over and over again, flailing into each other in mid air like fleshy clubs and distorting out of shape as they clashed with resounding slaps.

Despite the pain of her breasts stretching from being violently flung around, Morgan was gradually gaining the upper hand in pushing Jenni along the echoing hall. The brutal breast impacts went on and on with each heavy collision of their massive breasts sending Jenni staggering uncontrollably backwards. Jenni tried to end her retreat by suddenly hurling herself chest first at Morgan, her head turned to one side to avoid face collision. Morgan met her squarely by hurling herself breasts first at Janet.

This intractable *** for tat battle forced the women to continue to smash their bouncing, shuddering udders together harder and harder until Morgan’s final slam proved too much for Jenni as her weight knocked Jenni flat on her back. The volition carried Morgan forwards and she fell heavily on top of Jenni breast to breast, - her right shoe sent skidding noisily along the hall.

The combined mass of their ***** were so big that although the palms of Morgan’s hands were flat on the floor, her arms were at full stretch, - whilst Jenni’s arms reached around Morgan’s torso. This had the painful and uncomfortable effect of crushing both of their racks as they pressed together. “This will hurt you more than me!” Morgan gasped as she prepared to bounce her weight against Jenni’s *****. Jenni simply spat in her eye. “**** OFF *****!“ she yelled. Morgan let out a howl of disgust then pushing herself away dropped her chest heavily to pound her ***** deeply into Jenni’s, letting the weight of her breasts squash her rival’s ***** flat for a few seconds before grinding them around. Once Jenni was screaming at the pain in her breasts Morgan pushed herself backwards, then, allowed herself to drop again. The more this hurt Jenni, the more she reveled in repeating the move.

Horrendous grunts burst from both women at Morgan’s repeated breast slams, both sets of **** bruising black and blue in the process. In desperation Jenni began punching Morgan’s ribs, sickening thuds reverberating from Morgan’s barrel torso. “LAY OFF MY RIBS *****!” Morgan yelled as she manoeuvred to straddle Jenni, and sitting on her abdomen, grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. Morgan’s huge **** were swinging freely as she raised her torso and began to shimmy her shoulders, slapping Jenni’s face back and forth with her big heavy ****. “YOU *****!! ILL SHOW YOU WHO HAS THE SUPERIOR ****” she yelled.

Jenni was afraid that Morgan would try to suffocate her with her huge bosoms and desperately began to wiggle to her right, bucking her hips up, then raised her right knee and pounded it into Morgan’s ****** crushing her ***** and ********, hissing, "GET OFF ME YOU *****!" “OWWW YOU ****!!!” Morgan howled, her weight still leaning forward pinning Jenni’s wrists harder to the floor.

Morgan stayed still for a moment as pain surged through her ****** and guts, her **** still swinging heavily. Now angry, Morgan slid up to straddle Janet’s **** pinning her shoulders with her knees. Letting go of her wrists Morgan then started to slap and punch her face savagely with her fists: “*****!” - “PUNCH!” - “DONT“ - “SLAP!” - “****“ - “PUNCH!” - “WITH“ - “PUNCH!” - “ME!!!” - “SMACK!”

Jenni’s head was knocked from side to side, blood ran from her nose. With Morgan distracted, Jenni kicked her legs up and pounded her knees into Morgan’s lower back, her right shoe was sent skittering across the hall. “*****!” Morgan shouted and punched Jenni’s face again. Jenni began furiously pounding her knees one after the other repeatedly into Morgan’s back.

“Unghnghgghg,“ - “Unghhgg!” - “gasp!!!” - “You,” - “Aggghh!” - “stinking” - “****!!!" - “OWWWWWW you *****!” Morgan shrieked as she lurched forward onto her palms, her long ***** swinging across Jenni’s face. "NO!” - she yelled as Jenni’s increasingly vehement pounding knocked her forwards and off over Jenni’s head - landing flat on her ****. Morgan’s belly dragged upwards across Jenni’s face, her **** landing smack in her face. Jenni felt revulsion at this stinking vulva planted in her face, so she bit into it, - hard!!

Morgan shrieked at this most personal attack and quickly dragged herself over Jenni’s head. Despite the pain of flattening her humongous bosoms against the floor and the pain in her bitten vulva Morgan reeled around, grabbed Jenni’s hair and began to drag her along the floor. Jenni shrieked and grabbed her own hair to stop it from being pulled out, but at the same time she squirmed onto her front, but still gripping Jenni’s hair Morgan stood up, kicked off her remaining shoe, and walking backwards, dragged Jenni along on her **** across the Parquet floor.

Jenni struggled and kicked to try to get free as she felt her breast flesh ‘burning’ on the wooden floor, ripping her stockings into large holes in the process. Drawing herself to her knees, her grazed ***** oozing blood from her grazes, Jenni lunged forwards slamming her head into Morgan’s ****. Morgan gasped and fell forward over Jenni’s broad back, and landed hard on her **** and belly with a splattering THUD. Her **** were throbbing from another heavy fall on them, but her **** hurt the most and the pain temporarily crippled her.

Morgan was beginning to think that Jenni ‘had it in’ for her ****.

Jenni decided to take revenge in her own way and pay Morgan back in kind; And spinning around, kicked away her remaining shoe and reached for the prostrate Morgan’s ankles and began dragging her backwards. “GRAZE MY **** WOULD YOU?” Jenni yelled. “I’ll TEAR YOURS TO SHREDS!!” she threatened.

Standing up, she wrenched Morgan’s feet up to waist height. Morgan’s knees bent as she grabbed at the floor with her nails, but to no avail as her huge **** were ripped upwards towards her face, the undersides of them grazing and ‘burning’ badly as she was dragged backwards on the wooden floor. Worse was to come as Jenni kicked open the double yard door and dragged Morgan down the flight of eight Palladian steps onto the flag stone courtyard below, her **** thumping down each hard step.

Jenni discarded Morgan who lay groaning on the stones at the foot of the steps. As Morgan began to get her knees under herself, Jenni came up behind to finish her. She had a split second to decide what to do, “kick her to pulp or punch her unconscious?!” Jenni grabbed Morgan’s long hair and, yanking hard, began pulling her head back with her right hand slapping and punching her head and face hard with her left. "I'm gonna knock you out once and for all you *****!" Jenni yelled.

Meanwhile Morgan had placed her right foot forwards in an effort to stand. Resentful of her magnificent **** and beautiful face scraped from being dragged backwards and down the courtyard steps onto the flag stones, Morgan snapped and elbowed hard back into Jenni’s pelvic bone to try and escape more injury to her face.

Jenni groaned as Morgan’s sharp elbow gouged hard into her ******. Jenni’s face contorted with pain as her hands shot down to clutch her injured ****. How she wished she had chosen to kick Morgan to death instead!!!

CHAPTER SEVEN

As Jenni backed away clutching her bruised ****** Morgan rushed at her and slammed a hard uppercut under her jaw. Jenni’s head whipped upwards, biting her tongue, spit and blood flying out of her mouth, her arms flailing up as she stumbled backwards before crashing onto the grass and gravel border just beyond the flag stone yard.

Within seconds Morgan was astride her belly, tearing the knees out of her stockings on the gravel in the process, swinging her bruised and bleeding fists heartily at Jenni’s breasts, knocking them left and right across her chest, then smashing uppercuts to their undersides pounding each in turn towards her face, before pounding them down again with heavy punches to their tops.

Jenni reciprocated with a few punches of her own before gripping both of Morgan’s **** over the areolas, bending her still erect ******s. Morgan shrieked as Jenni’s nails gouged in and grabbing both of Jenni’s ***** over her areolas, delivered the most brutal squeezing to Jenni’s ****, which Jenni had ever felt. Both women’s squealing and shrieking echoed around the garden.

Perhaps it was because Jenni’s back was braced against the ground that she was at a disadvantage, so she tried squirming, bucking, rolling and twisting to try to throw Morgan off her. Morgan lost her balance and slipped over Jenni’s right thigh, her juicy ***** ground against it. Jenni’s left knee slamming into Morgan’s right ribs completed the move and Morgan collapsed onto her own left hip.

Jenni was quick to roll onto her right hip then hurl herself at Morgan grabbing her hair with both hands and crashing into her breasts to breasts. Jenni’s weight drove Morgan’s back to the ground where, shocked at the sudden turn of events, she grabbed Jenni’s hair with both of her hands and began to shake her head violently; Jenni reciprocated with equal violence.

The women rolled over and over as they grappled, gaining head-locks, arm locks and twists - which wrenched their shoulders and joints excruciatingly, - leg locks and brutal kicking. All the while, their pliable breasts flopped and rolled around until the women inevitably wound up chest to chest.

It didn’t look like much was going on as their arms clutched around and squeezed each other’s torsos while their big breasts crushed each other, but only the women could tell you how uncomfortable and how painful breast crushing can be! Both women were groaning in agony as their thick breast flesh flattened and mushroomed, milk gushing out of their ******s between them as they rolled each other slowly across the ground.

Their still magnificent voluminous **** swamped each other like huge fleshy mountains trying to consume each other as the women fought and rolled across the grass massive **** against massive ****, their ravaged teats still spurting milk as their areolas squashed. Their hands tore at one another’s hair and clawed at their faces as they fought ferociously. Morgan dragged her clawed left hand down the right side of Jenni’s face from her forehead, across her eye and down her cheek to her chin, laying four lines of flesh torn wide open and bleeding. “I said I’d put my mark on your face!” Morgan boasted. Jenni angrily lashed back clawing the outside of Morgan’s right breast, leaving long livid claw marks from her armpit to waist.

Morgan had planned to try to get into a position to suffocate Jenni to unconsciousness, but in the light of Jenni’s attack on her breast she suddenly changed tactics. She had got Jenni prone on her back again, so she sat astride her and began pummelling Jenni’s smashed ***** with her fists and ripping at them with her claws. Jenni’s breasts were swollen to twice their normal size, bruises splitting and bleeding along with the scratches, whilst her long thick ******s oozed and liberally squirted the last of her milk.

So ferocious was Morgan’s vicious attack, Jenni had barely been able to defend herself against Morgan’s unbridled breast assault, but pulling herself together she got up off the ground and began to swing her own fists and claws alternately at Morgan’s ***** and face.

First her right-left combination striking both of Morgan’s **** bull’s-eye in her ******s, before smashing her right fist into Morgan’s face, then as Morgan’s left fist ploughed into her right breast again, she smashed her left fist deep into Morgan’s right breast, just before Morgan slammed her right fist into Jenni’s left areola, pushing her ****** deeply in. Jenni immediately unleashed her right fist into Morgan’s left breast, following up with a hard left slam to her face knocking it sideways and causing a splash of blood and mucous, her next facial blow loosening some of her teeth.

This “ding-****” punching match to their heads, faces and over sized udders continued for several minutes until, having had enough and literally spitting blood, Morgan grabbed Jenni’s hair and began to drag her towards herself. Her right fist raised to smash into Jenni’s face Morgan paused as Jenni consolidated her grip on Morgan’s hair, her fist raised in mirror fashion daring Morgan to strike first.

The two battle scarred women, their *******d, bruised, scratched and swollen **** swinging, stood tensely in a nervous standoff, their bodies taut as pianowires rippling to strike the next blow, their huge, deflated ***** swaying gently. “So go on ***** - Punch me!!” Jenni goaded, “and I’ll mess your face up so bad that you won’t recognise yourself!” she triumphantly finished.

“You’re not worth it you COW” Morgan snapped and grabbing Jenni’s hair with her other hand too she began to haul her across the lawn. Jenni reacted quickly in defence and began tearing at Morgan’s hair with both hands.

Their ***** swinging wildly the two busty women dragged each other around the garden by their hair, the remains of their stockings ripping and garter belts bursting. Morgan continued swinging brutal blows with her fist at Jenni’s swinging *****, but Jenni reciprocated in self defence. Her combined 28 pounds of ***** swinging, Jenni smacked punch after punch into Morgan’s voluptuous *****.

Morgan copied Jenni to see who really has the toughest **** and the amazing sight of the two busty Amazons pulling each other around the garden by their hair, their massive *******d and bruised ***** being treated like punch bags, swinging lustily spattering sweat and milk as each one was distorted out of shape by the brutal punches, each woman shrieking out in agony at each blow - surprised Morgan’s son as he arrived home.

Rather than distressed he was excited by this brutal and bloody woman against woman fight going on in his garden. He has actually seen this scenario before when his mother beat up another busty rival just a few months ago, only this time the fight looks more serious with a lot more bruising and blood. He knows his mother is Psychotic, but he thinks it is better for her to have her fun than not! Whether this equally busty rival will finally beat his mother and win the house he does not know, but the battle is worth watching to find out.

“Oh my God, mom! Your **** are swollen to twice their normal size this time!!” he said with more than a hint of admiration. “She lures other women here on purpose,” he said for Jenni’s benefit, his voice trembling with excitement. “The skinny or normal ones she doesn’t bother with, but she lures in the busty women, the bustier the better, so that she can destroy them with her breast superiority,” he enthused. “My mother had actually read all about you in the local newspaper before placing her advert in it and has been looking forwards to meeting you.” he said.

“Ah well!” Paul sighed. “Another busty woman’s **** destroyed before I could **** her,” was his final comment on the matter before he sat down on the garden deck chair to assuage his insatiable erection.

“Not if I can help it!” Jenni growled with anger. Taking her chance, Jenni looped her free arm around Morgan’s neck to get her in a headlock. Now she has to let go of her hair so that she can keep punching her face and **** with her free hand.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Morgan is gripping Jenni around her hips trying to wrestle her to the ground. Further pounding of her ***** decides her and she rams her right fist as hard as she can into Janet’s ******. Then as she straightened up caressing her own sore ***** in her hands, Morgan lunged at Jenni, breast to breast knocking her over with the force of her charge and hand supported *****. As Jenni grabbed at Morgan both of them went down together with Morgan landing heavily on top of Jenni, massive breast to massive breast, swamping each other. Determined to get her own back for the breast pounding Jenni had given her earlier Morgan was pleased to find herself in the same position. She first ground her breasts against Jenni’s breasts, the massive amount of breast flesh melding together, twisting and morphing into all sorts of shapes, then pushing herself back with her arms, Morgan began to relentlessly pound Jenni’s injured breasts, using her 30lbs of ***** to pulverize Jenni‘s ****.

Then Morgan began to punch Jenni’s face with her ***** again, knocking it from left to right before grinding both breasts over her face to ensure that she could not breathe at all. Jenni struggled and kicked in a desperate effort to break free, but with no air in her lungs her strength was failing fast. Gripping Morgan around her back she raked it with her nails until the blood ran in rivulets off her. She attempted to bite Morgan’s invasive *** flesh, but it swamped and filled her mouth and nostrils so completely it was impossible, even her ears were covered and blocked with hot, sweaty *** flesh! Jenni was, towards the end, punching Morgan’s ribs, but the punching grew weaker and weaker until her arms just dropped to the grass as she lost consciousness. “Mom, don’t kill her!” Paul called concerned at the consequences.

All Paul could see was massive volumes of breast flesh swamping both women, virtually both of their faces were lost in heaving mounds and folds of breast meat and tangled curtains of hair, while his mother determinedly made certain she had suffocated Jenni with her breast flesh before rolling off her and looked on with some twisted satisfaction.

Stunned and motionless Jenni’s head began to fade in and out, then in, then out several more times making her feel sick and giddy before full consciousness occurred. Her massive ***** were flopped out to her sides, - irresistible to Morgan who was still fighting mad and suddenly decided to throw Jenni off her property:

“GET UP AND FIGHT ****! - OR GET OUT OF MY GARDEN!” – Morgan yelled as she punched Jenni’s face and kicked her ****.

Jenni gasped in pain then felt her scalp burn as Morgan began to pull her off the floor by her hair. Still dazed and stunned, Jenni grabbed Morgan’s wrist as she tried to get up, her now drained ***** swinging around violently.

Morgan gripped Jenni’s right wrist, while still pulling her up by her hair with her other hand and, for a couple of minutes the women wrestled their arms, their now floppy **** violently swinging and clashing together. Jenni grasped Morgan’s hair with her free hand, but now both women were grunting and screaming as Morgan dragged the hissing, spitting and cat-screaming Jenni the hundred yards to the boundary fence with the adjoining field full of cows.

During the scuffle Jenni got in a couple of punches to Morgan’s **** and face, but Morgan, still gripping Jenni’s hair, slammed a flurry of punches to her ****, bouncing her massive juggs all over before knocking her to the ground beside the wooden post and rail fence.

“This is where you belong. - With the other cows!” Morgan told her. Exhausted by the fight, Jenni lay face down, *******d and bruised, her **** spread out on the grass, her forehead resting on a forearm listening to Morgan talking to her son who had followed them.

“She can climb over that fence to join her relatives!” Morgan laughed.
    “Shall I kick and stand on her **** Paul?” Morgan taunted.

“No. I have other plans for her,” Paul said.

“She doesn’t want to play any more Paul!” Morgan complained.

Paul was so excited at watching his mother fight he is breathless and can barely move because of his massive erection which has just ripped his underpants apart! He pulled his bursting zip down to allow his already ejaculating **** to spurt all over Jenni. Lying still, breathing heavily, Jenni felt revulsion as she felt and heard the hot *** splatter onto her beaten body.

“There’s another arrogant little ***** who though she could beat me Pauly!” Morgan said to her son. “My, you should have SEEN the amount of milk I squeezed out of this lactating cow!” she laughed. “She was a juicy one; It’s all over the house!” she said.

“Are you sure some of it’s not yours?” Paul asked excitedly as he **********d all the stronger over Jenni, the stench of his hot *** rising from Jenni’s sweating body.

“The ***** squeezed some out, but don’t worry, there’s still enough for you to suckle, my love,” Morgan said.

Excitement drove Paul to unbearable ******* and he grunted hard for several minutes as he ejaculated yet more hot *** onto Jenni. Then Jenni realised who the father of Morgan’s youngest children is; - it’s her 19-year-old son! No wonder Morgan’s breasts are so productive, she had been kept milking like a cow for almost three years!!!

Paul’s dream come true was to have passionate sex with his own mother immediately after she had defeated another busty lactating woman in a vicious fight. He had seen most of her fights, but this had been the best yet!

Turned on by the violence of the fight Morgan cannot suppress her own raging sex drive any more; the fight has driven her wild with the need for passionate sex. Leaving Jenni to recover on the ground in her own time and covered in Paul’s sperm Morgan grabbed her son’s hand and took him off to her bed for some incestual sex as she had done dozens of times before.

Jenni was in a quandary as she sat up in the long grass to wipe Paul’s thick glutinous sperm off her bruised body. She doesn’t know whether to just collect her clothes and leave, never to return, call the police, or go and confront Morgan now. - But she felt too exhausted for that.

But Morgan DID say that she would sell the house to the woman who can beat her in a fight. It was no good thinking of the term “a fair fight”, because this one had not been a fair fight and the next one would certainly not be a fair fight.

But she was determined that she would get this house, no matter what the cost!!!

[h=Sequels]1[/h]
    Part 2: “An Arabian Night”
    Part 3: “Back to the Beginning”

Author’s Disclaimer And Acknowledgements.

This is a work of pure fiction so any similarities to anyone alive or dead, or any situation, real or imagined is purely coincidental My grateful thanks are due to those beautiful Catfighting, Titfighting and **** fighting ladies (you know who you are if you are reading this) whose advice is and has been invaluable.

Piers Knight.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 27th, 2021 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Correcting errors.