Thread: A Fem Fight Trilogy. Part two

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post A Fem Fight Trilogy. Part two

PART TWO

A Fem-Fight Trilogy
    By
    Piers Knight

The Sequel to ‘Full Relocation’

An Arabian Night

Poor Jenniver; As if her soldier husband being killed in Iraq wasn’t bad enough, and with two children to support, losing the chance of the ideal property for her Guest House business - lost due entirely to a silly thing like losing a fight to a former **** queen, was just too much for Jenni. But she had not given up. She had originally began to run a guesthouse in her small home after Andy’s death to try to supplement her income, and the business proved to be so popular that she really needed that Full Relocation. She had been using her natural resources and talents, i.e. her huge lactating breasts (which needed completely emptying up to eight times a day) and her former experiences as a model, which put her in good stead for ’entertaining’ and setting up a guesthouse for single men who want breast milk on the menu. It was working so well she decided on a full relocation to bigger premises. She found one, or so she thought, but, oddly, she had to fight the busty owner for it. The owner, Morgan, turned out to be a psychotic middle-aged ex **** queen determined to prove that she was still better than any other woman who rivalled her generous bust. Jenni lost, and her confidence was shattered.

But worse was to come when she found her dead husband’s secret Iraq Diary hidden beneath the bedroom floor boards. “What’s so bad about that?” you might well think. Well, the diary was a lascivious journal detailing his long running affair with a beautiful, busty and statuesque Iraqi woman. There was something distinctly ‘odd’ about this affair; Jenni had an intuition that this Arabian woman, Myriam, was somehow directly involved in his death. Jenni took advantage of a War Widows' Association of Great Britain tour to Iraq for the widows of some of the soldiers. She just couldn’t miss this opportunity; the chance to find out what really happened might never come again! Needless to say, it is a dangerous trip and for Jenni, and it turns into a rip-roaring “ripping yarn!” -- What a roller coaster ride awaits you...

CHAPTER ONE

“The flight is from Munich straight to Baghdad,” Mary Jones told her friend and compatriot war widow Jenniver Roberts over the phone. “And don’t worry!” she said in her lilting Welsh accent, “The bus will meet us at the airport.”

“Munich?” Jenni repeated. “How are we getting there?” she asked.
    “It’s a bit complicated,” Mary admitted. “I’ll fill you in on the details later, - I just have to print them off,” Mary said, sitting at her computer.

Jenni had not travelled so far in years; she gave up overseas holidays after her husband, Andrew died, it was no fun without him. Despite having an entourage of male admirers she always failed to find a suitable replacement for Andrew, meeting her children was enough to expose their shallowness. It was easy to see who was attracted solely by her big, firm, natural MM cup ****. Nonetheless, she was still intent on offering them as part of a bed and breakfast package for lonely men. But she was not doing that at the moment.

A diary she had found beneath the bedroom floorboards perturbed her. There was no name on it, but it was in Andrews’ handwriting. He must have left it there the last time he was home on leave. The early pages were about pretty ordinary things, but in the middle she found evidence of a passionate sexual affair he was having with an Arab woman called Myriam.

The diary was lurid and shocking to Jenni, the descriptions of their highly Inventive sex sessions made her cringe, both in anger at her husband and in furious hate at this on-heat *****, Miriam! Andrew had even pasted a collection of pictures of this stinking fat-titted cow in his diary. There was one of her face, dark, sensuous and beautiful; then there was a full-length body shot - and my, what a body, easily a rival to Jenniver’s. In fact, if she were not darker, you could swear they were the same woman. There was even a shot of her posing on the bed partially draped in red silks, looking like the fabled Scheherazade of ‘A Thousand and One Arabian Nights’ fame. And worst of all was a picture of her posing with *** dripping from her ******!!! So Jenni knew what her face looked like, but could she find her in a Burka? She knew that Myriam was in Baghdad and probably had something to do with the military, but that was all. So this trip, which Mary had organised through the War Widows’ Association of Great Britain, would come in very useful.

She had lost confidence in herself after losing the fight with her new archenemy, Morgan. “That ****ing peroxide blonde witch!” she spat. “All those poor kids fathered by her mother-****ing son!!!” she intoned with disgust. “And that perv’ had the nerve to wank his *** over me!!”

It had taken only a few days for her physical injuries to heal, but she still grew angry every time she thought of the beating she had received and how she could have put Morgan in hospital AND got her house. But didn’t. “After I get back from Baghdad...” she promised herself, “I’ll go and see that ***** again – and THIS time....” she left the image and the sentence unfinished. She wanted to see where her husband had been killed and maybe tune into his spirit, if it was still there, to ascertain if he approved of her guest house plan or not. She was certain he would have enjoyed watching her fight. “Next time,” she said to herself... “And there WILL BE a next time, -- I’ll imagine Andrew is there, watching, and I’ll tear that bloated balloon titted ***** apart!” she vowed. The phone rang again.

It was Mary Jones again with the complicated flight details and the news that she had acquired the tickets. “It will be hot out there,” Mary said, so bring plenty of cool clothes with you. Oh; - and remember you have to cover up, especially your head,” she said. “But if I know you, they won’t be looking at your head, -- they’ll be staring at your big bazookas sticking out,” she laughed.

Jenni supposed that men were the same the world over, even the Arab men. Her main worry was what to do with her breast milk while she was out there and unable to store it for her children. She would still have to milk herself up to six or eight times every day, or risk mastitis. She decided to take her Medela breast pump with her. In the meantime, she would pump out as much as she could before leaving for the airport and freeze it in readiness for her mother to feed it to her children. She hoped that her mom would be happy looking after her two sons, Andrew Alwyn and Owen James. She could not help but wonder if Arab women were as prolific as her.

“So, what was that?” Jenni said, her mind not very retentive at the moment, - as distracted as she was in her thoughts. “Could you run those details by me again?” she asked.

“I’ll tell you what. I’ll do better than that, I’ll come over to see you;” Mary said. Mary was coming over immediately (having nothing better to do), but Jenni still had her children to feed. “Oh, I’m sure Mary won’t mind seeing my kids feeding from the ***!” Jenni said to herself. All Mary’s kids were old enough to be independent, the youngest was sixteen, but Mary, a very attractive 40 year old now, had fed them all herself.

The doorbell rang half an hour later. “Let yourself in Mary,” Jenni called as she sat on her nursing chair to feed her son.

“Ohh! That‘s a sight to behold!!!” Mary gasped, taken aback by Jenni‘s iconic appearance, with her long dark, red tinged hair hanging down like a protective curtain for her child, her hair laying upon her huge milky white breasts. “Ok, now listen,” Mary said, determined to get Jenni’s attention. She sat and watched distractedly for a minute as Jenni fed baby Andrew Alwyn with one enormous breast, marvelling at its beauty.

“Right, I’m listening,” Jenni said impatiently. Mary continued to stare.
    “Have you never seen anyone feed their child with their **** before?” Jenni said in her musical tones.

“Not with a *** as big as THAT!” Mary finally gasped. Jenni sat back and smiled. “Well, as soon as Andrew here has finished, my **** will fill up again and I have to keep draining them every four hours or they become engorged and painful,” she said simply, as though this was an every-day thing, which every woman faced. Mary had been through it several times herself, but In fact, only Jenni was this prolific in this neighbourhood!

“It’s young Owens turn next,” she said.

“Is that a lodger or your son?” Mary joked.
    This Faux pas just earned a cold stare from Jenni.

“They’re still talking about ‘Jenniver’s ‘sex parlour’’ in the town you know. – And that fight you had with that stuck-up cow Morgan, -- sitting in that mansion like Lady Muck!!!” Mary unwisely continued. “Do you know she‘s reverted to the professional name she used as a **** star? Morgan Le-Fey! -- Who does she think she is?!” --“And that weird creepy son of hers....”

“I’d rather not talk about that!” Jenni snapped testily.

“Things are getting quite nasty lately; people are throwing bottles of milk at my house and I’ve just scrubbed the word ‘*****’ off my door for the third time this week!” Jenni said.

“Rrright! Ok;” Mary began again, changing the subject. “It’s not Baghdad we are going to, - couldn’t get a direct flight. - It’s Sulaymaniyah.” She said.

“Where the heck is that?” Jenni asked.

“I’ve got my notes here,” Mary said, rummaging in her capacious handbag:
    “This is off the Internet: ‘Sulaymaniyah, a city in northern Iraq with approximately 500,000 - 750,000 people, is the region's second-largest city. Many buildings have been destroyed by warfare, and some of the larger ones are occupied by refugees who live in squalor. Al-Sulaymaniyah is the capitol of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan -controlled Iraqi Kurdistan, - Northern Iraq.” She said, drawling the last two words out slowly.

“Sounds romantic!” Jenni said sarcastically.
    “I really, really wanted to see some bomb sites and squalid beggars,” she continued.

“Yes, well... Then we’ll meet a bus arranged by the WWA for sightseeing.” Mary finished, trying to ignore Jenni’s sarcastic tongue.

Jenni said nothing, but both women just listened to the noisy suckling of her son. Jenni was deep in thought about what she would like to do to that sex crazed avaricious ***** Myriam, were they to meet.

“Anyway....” Mary continued: “With the help of The WWA,” (War Widows' Association of Great Britain,) “I’ve arranged a flight for eight war widows, including the two of us from Wales,” (Mary and Jenni) “to go from Heathrow, in London,” she emphasized the word London in her lilting accent, “to the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris!!” Mary paused to gather her concentration and look at her notes; “Then from Paris, to Munich’s Franz J Strauss airport and finally from Munich to Sulaymaniyah with Dokan Air and from Sulaymaniyah to Baghdad with Iraqi Airways!” she finished with a note of triumph, despite all the mispronunciations and stumbling over unfamiliar words.

“That sounds like a long daunting trip!” Jenni observed sullenly.
    “Ha! - Not as long and as daunting as saying all that!!!” Mary said.
    Jenni laughed.

“You’re not too happy about something, are you?” the ever observant Mary said.
    “Oh, it’s nothing really, I was just thinking about something I have to do,” Jenni vaguely answered.

“One thing Mary!” Jenni said. “I’d like to stay in Baghdad while you are all sightseeing, I want to stay close to Andrew,” she said.

“I understand Jen,” Mary said sympathetically.

“It must still be raw for you; I lost my Ian a few years ago.” she added. “They say that time is a great healer, but it isn’t, you just have to get used to it!”

“Nah!!! - What is raw is my desire to find that treacherous cow!!!” Jenni thought. Andrew was an Officer tied up in Military Intelligence, but Jenni had just reached the page in his diary in which he wrote that he thought that Myriam had been hired to seduce him, then kill him. She wanted to find out if that’s what really happened. After all, there was no reason for his body to be found where it was. She was now of the opinion that his body was dumped on the street after he was shot elsewhere. Jenni looked again at that disgusting photo of Myriam on the bed, looked at the style of the decor and wondered if she could find that hotel and try to find out if Myriam and Andrew had stayed there.

CHAPTER TWO

I’ll skip the tiresome details of the vicissitudes of air travel, but the trip to Iraq was far from uneventful; Connections were late, people got lost and were found again, flights were cancelled, some rescheduled or relocated. The eight women were pretty exhausted by the time they reached Sulaymaniyah. They all went to the booking office to make their connection to Baghdad. An Airport Manager told them that they were out of fuel and had to send for some more. Unfortunately there had also been a terrorist bomb scare on the aircraft on the ground and they were stranded until further notice.

“Damn! Now what?” Mary snapped in desperation. “We’ll just have to put up in one of these grotty hotels while we organise a bus to take us out of here,” she said.

The women all looked at the security notice pinned on the notice board in several languages. In English it said:

[h=“Terrorism/Security”]2[/h]
    “There is a high threat of terrorism throughout Iraq. You should avoid all travel to Baghdad and the surrounding area, the provinces of Basra, Maysan, Al Anbar, Salah Ad Din, Diyala, Wasit, Babil, Ninawa, and At-Tamim (At-Tamim is often referred to as "Kirkuk Province").

We advise against all but essential travel to the provinces of Al Qadisiyah, Muthanna, Najaf, Karbala, and Dhi Qar.” “Terrorists and insurgents conduct frequent and widespread lethal attacks on a wide range of targets in Iraq, including against international military, political and civilian targets.

If you consider your presence in Iraq is essential you should have adequate and continuous professional close security arrangements and ensure they are regularly reviewed.”

“We must be completely nuts for doing this trip,” Susan said before she turned on her heel.

“Well, - I’m here for a deadly reason!” Jenni muttered under her breath as she fingered the diary in her bag.

Mary came out of the booking suite ashen faced: I’ve been told there are no buses, the roads are impassable, they’re infested with bandits and we are more likely to be blown up on a bus than in an airplane!!! She said in exasperation.

But, as it happened, there were some Kurdish soldiers who offered to drive their bus and ensure safe passage, but they advised it was too dangerous to undertake such a journey at night, so there would be an early start and with luck it should take between 5 and 8 hours to get to Baghdad. Their fee was extortionate, but at least their guns were there to protect their passengers. “Oh well. It will be an adventure!” Jenni said. The other women groaned and complained, then started looking for hotel rooms.

Before they were allowed to leave the confines of the airport the women were advised to buy some head covering in the airport shop to fit in with the local laws. In Jenni’s case, the Islamic attired woman shop assistant insisted that Jenni would have to disguise her bust! Jenni decided to buy a huge five-foot square floral satin shawl Hijab, so garish it almost matched her bright pink sleeveless top, and drape it over her front. It was so cheap she knew she could buy nothing of this quality in the UK, so thinking ahead to her possible meeting with Myriam, she also bought a black silk 6 feet x 2 feet Hijab head scarf with black lace edging. The Islamic attired shop assistant also insisted that she would need a Hijab cap, so she selected a nice maroon satin one and the various pins she was told she might need. She also bought a maroon satin shawl.

The variously coloured Burkas on display looked cool, but she thought them a bit too authoritarian and felt sorry for the oppressed women who were forced to wear them. The long dresses were very appealing to her, but she bought a maroon silk skirt in anticipation of her meeting with Myriam. No matter what the local laws might say, she was determined to wear her own clothes locally no matter what. She found a small four storey hotel on Sul Salim Street with friendly staff, though they barely spoke any English. She wondered how they would take it if she told them that she wasn’t English, but Welsh?! They had probably never heard of Wales. She had to hide her secret self milking sessions from everyone, it was probably illegal. She considered it a waste to wash it all down the sink, but what else could she do? The food was tolerable and she went to bed after arranging to meet the bus on the main street nearby.

Jenniver was up bright and early, determined to do a little sight seeing before the weather got too hot. It was only mid May and the temperature was already 35 centigrade (95 Fahrenheit). In July it would be 50 centigrade or more (over 123 Fahrenheit). She was glad she would not be there in July! She picked up her capacious bag and went out to see Sulaymaniyah.

Jenni was actually wearing her garish shawl Hijab she had bought, but the rest of her costume was literally open to the air and sunshine. She knew nothing about covering anything else but your head, even some Arab women were more casually dressed than she had expected, but their heads were covered in accordance with the law, most with coloured caps and Hijabs, but a few women were covered from head to foot dressed in more traditional skirts and Burkas. She assumed these were Islamic fundamentalists. As she walked in the heat, her ***** bounced in her plunge-fronted garish pink sleeveless top, showing her magnificent cleavage as the warm breeze whipped the corner of her shawl aside, her shapely hips swivelling in her hipster jeans. Looking at her figure you would not guess that she had two children. She walked down the narrow, high sided street in the baking sun, the ochre coloured flat walls acting like radiators in reflecting the heat.

Jenni was perspiring quite heavily now, the sweat trickling down into her generous cleavage. She passed a woman wearing a pale blue Burka, who seemed to regard her with some animosity. Another woman in a long shapeless red Abaya and large Hijab sat in a shaded doorway keeping cool. Then she became aware of two more women in black Burkas following a short distance behind her. The woman in blue and the woman in red joined them. Jenni did not understand much Arabic, but she recognized some derogatory words which, roughly translated, referred to her as a **** and a western prostitute. The tall sided street, baking in the hot sun, narrowed even more and then led around a gentle bend. “Uh oh!” Two more women in red Burkas and Thoubs blocked her way and both were slapping baseball bats in their palms.

“Excuse me ladies, I want to get past!” Jenni said, suddenly fearful. She was in a narrow street alone with six hostile women. “No, no!” one of the women in black said in passable English. “You are going home in a hospital plane!” she said. Jenni did not want a fight, but she thought she could frighten them away, so dropping her brown leather shoulder bag she rushed at a red covered woman with a bloodcurdling scream and ripped off her Hijab and a chunk of chestnut hair with it. The frightened woman struck out with her right fist, bruising Jenni’s cheek. Angered, Jenni pivoted on a foot, swung round and hit the woman squarely in the face felling her instantly. The two women in black came up behind her and grabbed her by her arms. Jenni let out a banshee scream and dropped to her hands and knees, taking the two women with her, who tumbled to the ground beside her. She grabbed one woman by her exposed hair and the other by the back of her head and cracked their heads together. The woman in blue came up behind Jenni, who had lost her shawl, grabbed her hair at the back of her head and yanked her to her feet. Jenni ran backwards pushing this smaller woman backwards to slam her against a wall. The woman was stunned and fell to the floor.

One of the women in black came at her belly with her head, ploughing it deeply into her gut. Jenni fell to her knees for a second time, but in this position she was ideally placed for her next trick, and she ripped off the woman’s silk Thoub and Burka exposing her as completely naked. In just her black Hijab cap, the woman still looked magnificent; her body was that of a woman in her mid 20’s, a very shapely, unsupported pair of breasts with full areolas and long ******s, a trim waist and a gorgeous black bush, which was just too tempting for Jenni. While the girl was distracted looking at the wet patches spreading from Jenni’s prominent ******s, she punched it as hard as she could.

The young woman crumpled to the floor wailing in agony. The blue woman was on her feet again and came at Jenni for the second time. Being some six feet or so away, Jenni realized that she only had to wait for this silly girl to come at her, -- and when she did... “WHAM!” Jenni’s right foot smacked the unfortunate girl in the face with a high kick sending her back to the dusty ground. This was a move she had been good at ever since she was a schoolgirl. In fact, she used to do gymnastics until her ***** grew too big! Some of the women did not get the chance to swing their baseball bats, but overcome with sudden fear the two women still on their feet fled as quickly as they could.

Jenni picked up her shawl and bag and left these four women lying in the street and, thinking about her lost childhood dreams of becoming a Gymnast or a Ballet dancer, hurried to the end of the narrow street as quickly as possible, tying her shawl on the way. Trying in vain to cover her freshly erect ******s with it, she hoped that everyone would think that her soaking top was due to sweat. A group of men dressed in their tribal costume were standing at the end of the street on the opposite side of the road to her and they regarded her with disapproval and hostility in their eyes, but they did nothing. They stopped talking and just followed her with their hot eyes, which were no doubt fixed on her wet top rendered transparent by the liquid. She suspected that these men were the husbands of the women sent to attack her.

Jenni was so glad that she had learned self-defence while she was an agency model. It was thought by her boss at the time that all his girls should be able to protect themselves from excessively lusty men. But it did not help her against that ***** Morgan. But then, she was fully aware, by the way she fought, that she was also adept in self-defence. She would be very careful the next time she came across Morgan! “But, if this is the best these naive young untrained girls can do, I have nothing to fear!” she thought. This fight had actually restored her confidence and she felt on top of the world when she saw a couple of dusty old Chevrolets full of Kurdish troops and her bus waiting for her in the main street. “Come on,” Mary said leaning out of the door, “Where have you been? That’s a nasty bruise on your cheek!” she said. “Oh, it’s nothing. I walked into a door,” Jenni lied as she got onto the bus. Mary said nothing about the soaked T shirt, her extended ******s or the torn knees in her jeans and the trickle of blood which ran off one of her knees.

The air was dry; the landscape mountainous and quite spectacular in some places, Mary took a couple of photographs through a bus window. The roads were indeed rough, but the highways were not too bad once they got onto them; Highway 4 would take them most of the way to Baghdad. The Kurdish drivers would stop for nothing. Their guns were loaded and kept prominent and they made certain that people out on the roadside could see them. After several refuelling stops and a minor mechanical problem, their bus clanked into Baghdad at about 4 pm. All the women were stiff and sore and felt humiliated as they had had no option but to construct a curtain in the bus to hide the plastic bucket they were obliged to pee in. By the end of the journey it was slopping over the sides. All the women were tired, but very glad to have got to Baghdad at last. They were still able to check into the hotel rooms in the Ambassador Hotel, which Mary had booked back in Rhyl in Wales.

The women headed gratefully to their hotel beds. Tomorrow they would go on a memorial vigil for their men. But Jenni decided that she was not going to be with them, Andrew had not died in the street, and she intended to go to where he really died. It was pay-back time for Myriam.

CHAPTER THREE

The following day Jenni feigned illness and waited until the WWA bus had left before carrying out her plans. Looking at those diary pictures again, the opulent decor in the rooms reminded her of something she had seen on the TV news. It looked like the interior of Saddam Hussein’s Palace. She had a hunch, - call it women’s intuition, that her enemy was still there. It was a luxury hotel now with suites of rooms. She was, after all, a chief Iraqi Army Intelligence Officer, and not very likely to live in barracks. Besides, she considered it typical of the woman that she would get a kick out of living in Saddam Hussein’s Palace on the site of the fabled city of Babylon where great rulers like Nebuchadnezzar lived.

Acting on her hunch, Jenni signed out of the Ambassador Hotel and took a taxi across town to the opulent Babylon Palace at Hilla, the place where Saddam Hussein almost made his last stand. It was after all his official palace. In accordance with Iraqi etiquette she dressed soberly in her dark Maroon skirt, a maroon blouse which she brought with her from Britain, her feminine-cut black silk waistcoat and a well-cut black satin jacket, and imposingly supported on her black court shoes with their 3 inch stiletto heels. Sounds a bit businesslike, but no, the way she wore it was very feminine, especially with the red silk scarf tied tightly around her slim waist, the loose end of which, she made certain, pointed down to her vulva area. The only concession she made to her hosts was the large lace edged black silk Hijab and cap she wore over her head in the hope that Myriam would not recognise her if they should accidentally meet. She knew that Myriam must have seen Andrews’ pictures of his family and she did not want her element of surprise ruined. It seemed somehow fitting that the palace of a despotic dictator should be home to Myriam. Jenni immediately recognised the rooms, the architecture and the lavish decoration from the pictures, which Andrew took. She knew Myriam was here somewhere. All she had to do was find her.

Jenni did not expect to find a short girl, Andrew was, after all, well over six feet tall and he liked his women tall as well as curvaceous, so she knew she was looking for a tall statuesque woman. Andrew also had a thing about big ****, the bigger the better, really.

With honeyed words to some of the male staff (who barely took their eyes off her chest) and lustful promises she had no intention of keeping, Jenni eventually located this statuesque 5’10” Arabian beauty in Suite 10 in Saddam Hussein’s Babylon Palace.

Her 6 foot stature made even more imposing on her 3 inch heels, Jenni convinced the hotel manager that she was an official from Army HQ sent to relieve the present operative and had him send an urgent note to her suite. Ten minutes later the manager’s phone rang and he relayed the message that Myriam wanted to see her that evening at 07:00 pm. Jenni was more than a little frustrated that she had time to kill, but nonetheless, she checked into the hotel and spent the next couple of hours plotting her revenge.

Jenni sat down on the luxurious bed and began reading the leaflet she had picked up at the reception desk:

“Local authorities in the Iraqi city of Hilla have refurbished a lavish palace of former dictator Saddam Hussein that overlooks the ancient historic site of Babylon and transformed it into one of the country's most luxurious hotels.
    Located on a hill overlooking the historic sites of Babylon and the clear blue waters of the Euphrates, Saddam Hussein's former palace at the site of one of the world's greatest civilisations has been transformed into a luxurious hotel and opened to the public.
    For the past few years, the palace has been home to U.S. and Polish forces who used the ancient site as a military base, parking tanks on the site and using archaeological fragments to fill sandbags.
    But since their departure, Babylon provincial council have rebuilt and refurbished the large palace, re-launching it as a hotel where a night in Saddam Hussein's extremely spacious bedroom is available for 200,000 Iraqi Dinars (about 170 US Dollars) per night. Jasim Muhsin, the manager of the converted palace, says the hotel has become an instant success.”

The room would cost her almost 200,000 Dinars for one night, but she figured it was worth it if it got her close to finding out the truth and giving her the opportunity to destroy her enemy. -- And what a place to do it in!

Jenni fixed the loose end of her Hijab across her face with a pin then tapped quietly on the door, and it was quickly opened by her sworn enemy. An extremely elegant, statuesque beautiful woman with long black hair cascading over her shoulders framing her dark classically featured face, her large dark eyes being her most notable facial feature, wearing a long sky blue ankle length pleated skirt patterned with dark blue embroidered detail of stylised flora with a long shapeless dark blue blouse buttoned down the front. Well, at least it was designed to be shapeless, but anything Myriam wears cannot hide her shape! It was a warm day and Myriam had unfastened the top few buttons of her blouse showing the tops of her large shapely breasts which stuck out almost as far as her own, like architectural corbels with thick ******s stretching the material almost to tearing point! The elegant V-neck, which the blouse formed, displayed her gorgeous cleavage to best advantage. Jenni glanced at it with distaste and considered that Myriam was either wearing a sheer bra, or had extremely firm ***** and was not wearing one at all. Myriam’s large feet were enveloped in deep purple shoes with 3 inch heels.

To conform to the local laws she usually wears a very large, exquisitely patterned, wraparound Hijab shawl matching her skirt, which she drapes casually across her front, but being at home, the Shawl Hijab lay draped on an ornate gilded sideboard against a wall beside an impressive long curved ornamental tribal knife which was over a foot long. Clearly an antique, this impressive weapon with its razor sharp curved double edged blade fitted snugly into an ivory handle carved to represent a lion.

The vast room was essentially a bedroom with blue square geometric patterned carpets on the floor, large closets and mirrors. The middle of the room was completely devoid of anything apart from a deep pile Persian carpet decorated with floral motifs. The bed was as huge as everything else in this room. Vast, ornately decorated headboard and footboard with tall posts attached to them furnished the bed. Deep satin valances surrounded the firm mattress. Chandeliers provided the light in the room. Myriam had not yet drawn the luxuriant curtains against the darkness outside. This was only one of four rooms in this apartment, but the door to Myriam’s other rooms was kept securely locked. “Never mind, this room will do for what I have planned!” Jenni thought to herself.

CHAPTER FOUR

Jenni pushed the apartment door shut and turned the key in the lock, saying that they must not be disturbed in their secret business. Facing the woman she could see that Myriam would be a challenge to her own 6-foot tall frame. Myriam was very tall for an Iraqi, but Jenni put this down to a lavish Western diet when she lived in England and attended Cambridge University. She spoke perfect English and several other languages fluently, she was beautiful and busty and Jenni could see why she was selected to be an Intelligence Officer for the Iraqi Army. She must not forget that this woman was deadly. Ruthless and trained in martial arts is a dangerous combination for a psycho like Myriam. “I‘ve been expecting you.” Myriam said cryptically. “I was just about to pour some Indian green tea,” she said, reaching for another bone china cup from the table for her guest.

Jenni could feel the heavy tension in the room as the two women subtly wound themselves up to fight. - She pondered, as she unpinned her Hijab and took it off, on how to introduce herself to the woman who had just turned her back on her to pour the tea from an elegant silver teapot. Myriam continued to prattle on about herself and Jenni considered that she could just grab Myriam’s treasured tribal knife which was lying on the gilded sideboard and push it into her back, -- but, no, she would get no satisfaction from that. She wanted to fight the woman and see the terror in her eyes as she killed her. Jenni shook her lustrous hair loose. One thing both she and Myriam had in common was the challenge of an evenly matched fight in which either woman could pay the ultimate price.

Despite using her best English accent, she failed to fool Myriam.

“You’re from Wales aren’t you?!” she said. “I know because I had a good friend who was Welsh. I think you might have known him.” The woman had not been fooled for one minute. She spun around sharply, her eyes blazing with fire. “So what have you come here for?” she asked, unsurprised at seeing Jenni’s face in the flesh. “You are burning to use that sharp knife there, aren’t you?” Jenni stared defiantly into the face of her husband’s doom, and probably her own. “You recognize me, don’t you?” Jenni said.

“So go on! Pick it up!” Myriam nodded towards the tribal knife; “It will give me a reason to kill you!!!” she spat!

“Why did you steal my man?” Jenni said interrogatively.

“Our affair of pure lust went on for years, I had him in the palm of my hand,” Myriam boasted. “I needed information from him and he sang like a bird!” she added with smug satisfaction. “No doubt you also had him in the embrace of your fat cavernous ****** too?!” Jenni snarled. “I’ve seen my man’s sperm oozing from your red raw ****!” she said.

“Oh, so YOU have that diary?” Myriam exclaimed. “Do you like my pictures?” she added.

“I was deceived into believing Andy was shot, but what gave you the right to kill him?” - “He was shot post-mortem wasn’t he?” Jenni begged, “Then dumped on the street?!” she insisted.

“I’ve done my job” Myriam snapped irritably. “If you want to know how Major Roberts died: - I ****ed this loser to death!” she said, raising her voice. - “I gave him alcohol, I gave him a massive overdose of Viagra, then we ****ed and ****ed and ****ed and ****ed until his heart exploded. In fact, when I pulled his still hard **** out of me, it looked like that would explode too, - it was so swollen, black and enlarged. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had to put him in a specially shaped coffin to accommodate the massive erection!!!”

“You’re sick!” Jenni said, backing off.

“Did you know he liked to put it here too?” she said Myriam opening her blouse wider to reveal more of her impressive cleavage and rounded breasts. “And *** right between them?!” -- “And here?!” she said tapping her pouting, ‘rosebud’ lips. “You want me too, don’t you? -- I can just feel it. You want to grope my ****, rub clits and explore each other’s boobies,” she said, supportively cupping her spherical orbs over her partly opened blouse and slowly approaching Jenni. “You want me in the way your pathetic husband couldn’t. - You can imagine mashing our massive **** together can’t you?” --“Imagine all this flesh melding together while our rampant clits drive our cunts wild!!!” Myriam intoned advancing towards Jenni. She was really on heat, Jenni could smell her ******l juice flowing and saw her breasts reddening and swelling slightly, her rounding-out areolas and sharply extending ******s straining her dark blue blouse to its limits.

Jenni felt disgust that she herself was flushing hot, her ****** was swelling up, her ******** flicking excitedly, her own breasts swelling, her ******s extending. But she had an extra trick, which Myriam did not have; She did not have time to milk herself that morning and her mammary glands began a complete letdown of her milk. The liquid began to pool on the rich carpet; her blouse and bra quickly became soaked. Jenni felt just about ready to attack. Her nerve’s strained, her fists clenched. Then she removed her jacket and waistcoat and threw them onto a chair to save them getting stained.

“I have children too you know,” Myriam suddenly said. “Four boys.” - “I used to make a lot of milk. I had to give them up when I was drafted into the army.” -- “I’m hoping to get them back soon.” Jenni was lost for words. “You were NEVER woman enough to satisfy Andy,” Myriam accused. “He needed a REAL woman! That’s why he came to me!” she added. “That’s why he resented being on leave!” she said, her voice growing louder and more agitated.

“That’s why he hurried back to Iraq as soon as he could!!” she said cruelly. “He couldn’t wait to plunge his **** into a real woman’s ******!” Mine swallowed his ****, devoured it, held it, squeezed it, caressed it until it ached like ****!”

“Our genitals were red raw and constantly aching for each other.” “You dirty black Arab trash *****!” Jenni spat, trembling with rage. “I heard from Andy that your fat gaping **** has seen most of the British army as well as half the American Army!” Myriam said.

“**** your own black ***, you filthy Muslim ***** of a mother ****er!” Jenni garbled, her temper rising.

“You would be the first in the queue to shag Mohammed himself if he came back to Earth!” Jenni accused.

“I’m more woman than you will ever be,” Myriam angrily boasted, cut by the blasphemous reference to the Prophet. “If you want to equal me, -- you’ll have to beat me!” she said, unfastening the remaining buttons of her blouse, exposing the fact that she was not wearing a bra. “And I don’t think you have the skill or the strength or the guts to take me on for real, woman to woman. I don’t think you are woman enough to go *** to *** and **** to ****!” she aggressively asserted. “It just shows that you don’t know me very well,” Jenni said as she unbuttoned her blouse. “Ok then. Show me the colour of your vulva, you ******* British *****!” Myriam said. “Don’t forget, *****! I ****ed your husband to death, and I can **** you to death, if you are tough enough to go woman to woman!” she challenged.

“I’m more woman than you think, you cheap Muslim *****!” Jenni responded assertively, stinging at the implication. “If you are woman enough to go *** to *** with my superior mammaries and **** to **** I’ll destroy yours!” she added.

“You challenge me at your peril,” Myriam angrily said. “I’ve destroyed many women better than you!” “I use this little toy for keeping me constantly aroused - like an on-heat *****!” she said placing her right foot on a gilded white chair, and sliding a hand beneath her skirt, took a wet ******** stimulator out of her ****. “That’s what Andy used to call you before your kids made you lose interest. -- On-heat *****,” she said as she dropped her blue silk skirt to the floor, then stood straight, her abdomen held in, her huge firm mammaries thrust out, her legs slightly parted.

“If anyone’s an on-heat *****, it’s YOU!” Jenni said, looking at Myriam’s exposed groin, watching her vulva contracting and opening slightly as her ***** flushed with blood. Trembling with nervous tension, she slipped her dark skirt off and shuddered at the sight of the glistening stimulator.

“Damn right honey - I just put this on and walk about and I’m cumming all the time!” -- “You wouldn’t be able to take it!” she said derogatorily, then tossed the small plastic stimulator at Jenni. “Western white trash Infidels like you are too decadent, too soft! I know, I used to live in your country, - remember?!” -- “Men here don’t know what women are wearing beneath their skirts!” Myriam laughed. “You should try it.”

CHAPTER FIVE

At a statuesque 5’10” tall and 156lbs in weight, Myriam was extremely strong and conditioned from Army combat training, aerobics, weight training, and tennis. She also wrestled and boxed at the army gym. Her shoulders were broad from supporting the weight of her large ***** for years Her arms were muscular, well toned and powerful.

At 34 years old, Mother Nature had been generous to Myriam to the extent that she had to use a custom-made bra to support her 38K (53”) ****. These stunning beauties were huge but firm, riding high on her ribs but bounced on her lowest rib. She plainly matched Jenni’s state of near permanent lactation because her glands looked full and her dark brown ******s stood out like thumbs from almost conical aureoles pimpled with grease glands. Her belly was slim, emphasizing the sheer size of her balloon-like *****, her midriff apron swelling out gently above her large clean shaved pubic mound. Dark red ***** lips poked from her **** and were surmounted by her inch-long ****. Her hips were broad and her pelvis capacious, perfect for child bearing.

It is little known that women were also in Saddam Hussein’s Elite Republican Guards; as his troops were decimated the desperation of the fallen despot loosened some of his principles, but these women were only the best of the best and they were trained in ferocious hand to hand combat the same as the men. Myriam was one of these and she was truly ferocious, feared by the ranks beneath her Special Officer status and feared for her brutality. Myriam had been trained in sabotage and surveillance, infiltration and inclusive spying.

As a woman she could pretend to be an innocent civilian and infiltrate her way into the enemy troops affections. This is exactly what she did with Major Roberts. It is just as well that she was sex mad, and enjoyed it, because she had a lot of it in her role. She had been in the Medina Division of the Republican Guard defending Karbala when the Coalition forces attacked. Seeing that his troops were fighting in a hopelessly unequal war, their Commanding Officer Colonel Saied sent them home with his blessing. This was the signal for Myriam to melt into the background and do her spying work. This was one hard, ruthless, evil *****! Finally, Myriam kicked off her stylish purple Stiletto shoes and kicked them to the side of the room near the ornate sideboard.

As Jenniver unfastened her bra allowing her huge, confined ***** their freedom at last, it was clear to see that Jenniver overmatched Myriam in height by 2 inches. She weighed a strong, fit, well-padded 170 pounds. At 28 years of age she was extremely strong and recently conditioned from the weight training and Pilates she had been doing to get fit in anticipation of this fight. Apart from her brutal fight with ex **** diva Morgan Le-Fay, she had not had a physical fight for years, though as a wild teenager she acquired a notorious history of brawling.

This was one of the main reasons, - and her spectacular figure, was the other main reason, that she took up glamour modelling and drifted into ****. Well, - with a bust like hers, it was virtually inevitable. Jenni’s figure was a voluptuous 38M (57” bust) -28-44, her hips broad and her pelvis capacious, which gave her a remarkably desirable figure.

Her ***** were fully rounded heavy orbs with thick dark ******s sticking out rigidly at least an inch like thumbs set on mounded 4” areolas. And it was obvious that her overfull looking ***** were engorged, as demonstrated by the excess literally dripping from her pert ******s.

Her belly formed a pleasing mound, though her muscles were firm, the roundness was due to a generous layer of cellulite. Her trimmed bush was black, but tinged red, like her hair, the sparseness revealed her excited **** which flicked in and out. Her thighs were thick and powerful, her long, perfectly shaped legs were as strong as horse’s legs, and she could kick just as hard. If ever you needed a model for an Earth Mother, Jenni was it. Jenni left her black stiletto shoes on the neat pile of clothes near the dressing table beside the bed.

Myriam regarded Jenni’s nakedness with her head inclined to one side, she considered that Jenni was plump compared to her own spare, but hard frame Ok. She had big ****, but this was Allah’s Will. -- “I was still lactating when I met Andrew,” she said. “He loved suckling from me,” she said, her cupids bow mouth pouting sensual red lips.

This was too much for Jenni and incandescent with rage she dug her nails into Myriam’s well-stuffed ****. “AHHHGGGHH!” Myriam yelled as Jenni’s nails punctured her flesh. The pained look on her face turned to fury and she quickly swept up the knife off the sideboard and went to stab Jenni’s breasts with it. Jenni could not believe that her own reactions had been so slow as she grabbed for the curved knife in Miriam’s hand, but the razor sharp blade swept across the top of her right bosom slitting her breast skin. Jenni was shocked at the sudden appearance of the red liquid then quickly twisted Myriam’s offensive wrist back with her right hand, and punched the woman in the face with her left fist. The knife fell into the luxuriant pile of the milk stained and blood spotted carpet.

Taken by surprise by Jenni’s strength, Myriam dabbed her bleeding lower lip and yelled “Why you stinking *****!” and went for Jenni burying her hands in her hair and began wrenching her head around in an effort to throw the big Welsh woman to the floor. As they fought, their big firm **** pressed together. As they separated they rammed their **** together again and again. Both women’s **** separated then slapped together as they repeatedly collided. Instinctively, the women entangled their arms with each other’s body, - Jenni’s arms slipped under Myriam’s armpits, her hands grabbing her hair with both hands at the roots on the back of her head. Myriam‘s arms were over Jenni‘s shoulders, her hands savagely wrenching her hair. “*****! I’ll prove who the REAL woman is here!” Myriam yelled as she rammed her **** head-on into Jenni’s with a splattering sound as their ***** compressed.

“Aaaahhggh!!!” Jenni screamed as she felt her glands crush...“You took my man you black Muslim *****!” she yelled as chunks of her hair were pulled out. Jenni began fiercely wrenching Myriam’s head around even more violently as her equally firm breasts rammed Myriam’s head on; “ugghh!” Myriam gasped as Jenni’s **** delivered a loud double “SLAPP!!” “He was mine, not yours!” she yelled.

Jenni hit Myriam with a head on ram to the tops of her *****, achieving a double “SLAPP!” as her breasts singly whipped across Myriam’s. Then she swung her flying breasts from her left - right, battering her ***** and setting them swinging and bouncing in all directions, then she swung back from right - left, knocking Myriam’s ***** flying across her chest, their weight pulling uncomfortably on their ligaments. AAAHHGGH!” she yelled out in pain as her heavy breasts strained and pulled on her breast flesh.

Myriam gasped at the sharp pain and swung her now loose swinging breasts from her right where Jenni had deposited them, to her left grinding into Jenni’s breast’s deep flesh and literally tearing them across her chest. Jenni gasped as a burning pain tore through them, then she swung to the front, - just in time to collide them with Myriam’s heavy mammaries for another head-on “slam!” collapsing their **** together, followed quickly by another dorsal slam to her breasts.

Both women swung their huge breasts from left to right, whipping their turgid ******s across one another’s stinging them badly and colliding their fat breasts another four times before Myriam went for a groin slam. Jenni’s knees almost buckled at that and Myriam took advantage of the situation and twisted Jenny to her right in an effort to throw her to the floor.

“Uugghh...unnhh...ahhh.” Myriam grunted fiercely as effort burst from her lungs, accompanied by a protracted yell of pain from Jenni “AhhhhhaaaAAAAA!!!” she shrieked as Myriam’s right - left breast swing whacked a hard “SLAP!!”

A harsh “Gnnnhhh!!!” escaped Myriam’s gritted teeth accompanied by a loud “Gnnnnnhhh!!!” of pain from Jenni.

Myriam slammed a powerful uppercut to both of Jenni’s *****, accompanying it with another groin slam.

“AAAHH!!“ burst from Jenni‘s lungs as the pain ripped through her *****. She did not have time to respond to this however as Myriam attacked her breasts with another head-on ram collapsing their **** together, a loud

“UUUGGHNN!!!!” escaped from both women, followed quickly by another dorsal slam to Jenni’s breasts, making her gasp “Ahh!!” as she felt her dorsal glands bruise and cause a sudden release of milk.

A brutal breast swinging left-right, right-left battle ensued, followed by a head on breast slam, an uppercut, and another groin slam. Jenni gasps “Ohhh!!” from that last slam, and struggles for balance as pain rips through her insides.

The women’s breasts rub harshly together as they drag their rival’s **** all around their chests as the women wrestle each other for dominance. Both women are gasping an angry “Gnnnhhhhaaaaahhhh!!!” as their breasts rip their counterparts around their chests. Their breasts now ache like **** from the abuse, then Myriam screams at the pain of her hair being ripped out as her face is forced to stare at the ceiling. Jenni pulls on Myriam’s hair harder then slams her breasts under her hefty mammaries knocking them upwards with a loud “SLAP!” Loud grunts and screams are torn from Myriam as her head is wrenched even further backwards by her hair.

“AhhhhhaaaAAAAA!!!” Myriam gasps as her heavy ***** bounce wildly and pull on her sore breast ligaments. In retaliation, she violently twists her torso at great speed from left to right to make her heavy breasts slap Jenni’s **** with eye watering force. The resounding double “SLAP!” of her breasts forced Jenni’s left breast across her chest to collide with her right breast; Myriam’ s right *** continued its journey to smack into the inside of Jenni’s left breast knocking it flying to her left so violently as to almost wrap it around her side ribs.

Jenni’s bouncing **** swung to her front where she used it to good effect by swinging it to her right at speed in an upwards-sweeping motion. Myriam screamed at the painful “SLAP!” which knocked her **** upwards towards her left shoulder, ripping at her breast ligaments. Myriam angrily slammed her heavy ***** down on Jenni’s **** with a loud “SMACK!” causing Jenni to grunt at the impact, who then swung her right breast up from her lower right side to collided loudly with the cleavage side of Myriam’s right ****, followed by a loud “SLAP!” from her left *** across the outside of Myriam‘s right, then another sweeping uppercut from her right, which knocked both of Myriam’s **** flying.

Jenni grunted as she slammed her ***** head-on at Myriam’s; both women’s bodies juddered as the dark Arab woman determinedly stood her ground. For several seconds their rigidly excited ******s gouged into one another’s areolas, pushing into their swollen glands. Both women groaned as milk dribbled from their swelling glands and ran down their bodies.

The women breathlessly grunted each time they separated, their heavy ***** swinging and bouncing, only to have the breath knocked out of their lungs as they rammed each other’s ****, over and over again in squelching slaps as sweat and breast milk intermingled. They repeated grinding their excitedly erect ******s into one another’s glands making them both gasp and groan. As their breasts morphed and melded together in their prolonged *** punches, they began to twist their torsos forcing their firm breasts and elongated ******s to rub across each other so as to begin to cause *******.

CHAPTER SIX

The women’s bodies shivered and erupted in goose bumps as their sexual excitement surged; their areolas darkened and mounded up into dark peaks, their thumb thick ******s flushed dark red and exuded thin fore-milk, their breasts became mottled with pebbly grease glands, their orbs swelled, - almost increasing another cup size. Their vulvas swelled, opening and closing as the tension increased, their clits swelled and became more sensitive, their *****’s flushed a dark red and protruded... then the ***** women threw themselves together again with even more vehement twisting and *** punches.

Slap after slap filled the air as their firmed-up ***** battled furiously, spattering sweat, grease, lymph and milk over each other and most of the room. Myriam suddenly took to ramming again, almost pounding her enemy’s ***** flat in the process. It was more painful this time as their orbs now resembled basketballs and had grown firmer as they swelled. Jenni slammed back with similar effect, their areolas squashing together, their ******s gouging deeply into one another’s breasts, injuring the thick balls of glands in there. As they pounded each other’s breasts, their bellies and pubic mounds pounded each other brutally as they got in even closer, their ****** juice flicking everywhere.

Myriam suddenly found her ***** now just shuddering hopelessly as the bigger woman stood to her full height, allowing Myriam’s **** to slam against her ribs while twisting her head around by her hair and smacking her ***** down heavily on top of her ****.

Myriam gasped at the stinging slap then raised herself on her toes, ripping Jenni’ s head back by her hair, and rammed her ***** fully frontal into Jenni’s, their erect ******s gouging into one another’s areolas, the extra height giving her extra force causing Jenni to lose her balance and stagger backwards. Seven or eight more loud hard slaps of titflesh on titflesh filled the air as the **** battle raged. The firm **** juddered, bounced and shook as they hit each other over and over, the women staggering backwards and forwards, ripping each other’s hair out, their areolas reddening, their erect ******s, dripping milk, swelling visibly, their rounded orbs suddenly appearing fuller, firmer and bigger from the stimulation and bruising (mostly bruising).

Myriam twists Jenny to her right in an effort to throw her to the floor. Jenni staggers as Myriam delivers yet another powerful uppercut with her breasts and Hooking her arms under Jenni‘s armpits, Myriam lifts Jenni on her own barrel chest to lift the taller woman off her feet. Jenni’ s legs thrash ineffectually, her toes barely touching the floor as, with her superior upper body strength Myriam hugged Jenni around her lower ribs, almost crushing them. Jenni grunted and tried to twist Myriam aside by pulling her head backwards with both hands by her strong black hair. Crushing Jenni to her barrel chest, Myriam bore her backwards by two or three steps. Jenni began trying to gouge Myriam’s eyes, but screaming at this, Myriam threw the tall ***** to the floor.

Still gripping her hair, Jenni pulled Myriam down on top of her, raising a knee to her wide open stinking ****. The knee found its target, but then so did Myriam’s as she planted a knee deep in Jenni’ s abdomen making her groan and exhale violently as the knee ground into her guts. - If she had been carrying a child, she wasn’t now! - Their hands were in each other’s hair, ripping and tearing it out; Myriam’ s crowning glory of waist length, lustrous black hair flew all over. The hissing, spitting wildcats lay breast to breast groaning in mutual pain at ripping each other’s hair out and also at the brutal squashing and grinding together of their heavy maternal **** forcing them to squirt, soaking both women with the liquid.

Now astride Jenni, and still gripping her hair, Myriam began to bang Jenni’s head relentlessly on the floor. Myriam’s ***** were loosely hanging and swinging violently, and sorely tempted, Jenni reached up and grasped Myriam’s thick areolas and began to squeeze. Myriam tried to shake her hands off her ****, but to no avail as Jenni twisted and pulled on them until she had stretched them out a full six inches. Screaming in agony, Myriam was inspired to shift her tactics and went for Jenni’s *****. Grabbing her thick ******s, she began forcing them deeply backwards into her breast flesh, brutally grinding this thickly textured flesh filled with alveoli and lobules while pushing her hands in up to her wrists, squeezing her ******s all the time.

Both Jenni and Myriam felt the fat milk glands burst as Myriam ground her fists round and round inside Jenniver’s orbs, actually grinding her knuckles against Jenni’s ribs. In intense pain, Jenni pulled herself up by Myriam’s fat areolas, then sank her teeth deep into the top of her right breast. Myriam screamed and began to lean backwards. But just then, Jenni grasped her right ****** between her sharp teeth. Myriam threw herself backwards, but Jenni followed her right over, still chewing on that ****** until she almost severed it. This had been mostly Myriam’s own fault; If she had not thrown herself backwards she would still have her ****** intact. Blood poured from the ugly, disfiguring wound.

Myriam punched angrily at Jenniver’s head until she released her teeth, then pulling Jenni’s face into her cleavage, clamped her head there in an effort to suffocate her amongst her ample voluptuous breast flesh. Struggling desperately for breath, Jenni reached up to grab Myriam’s hair and started ripping it left and right in an effort to dislodge her. But when this did not work she raised her right knee and tried pounding her on-heat ****, but only pounded her crotch with her thigh. To supplement this, she began punching Myriam’s ribs. Despite the reverberating thuds to her bruising ribs, Myriam grimly clung onto Jenni’s head, but Jenni had succeeded in shifting Myriam enough to get an air pocket between her breasts, from where she was able to turn her head and sink her teeth into the woman’s left breast. Suddenly overcome with the pain from this bite Myriam released Jenni’s head and began to push herself backwards.

Jenni grabbed hold of Myriam’s areolas and began pulling, twisting and ripping at them with her nails until Myriam returned the move and began twisting Jenni’s ******s - clockwise and anti clockwise together until she started to scream. Then started to pull the ******s out so far, Jenni thought that Myriam was trying to pull them out by the roots! “Oh God...No…Noo...You’re ruining my ****!!!” Jenniver yelled. Myriam swore at her in Arabic, spat on her face, then plunged Jenni’s ******s back deeply into her areolas. “Is that better?!” Myriam snarled.

This was worse for Jenni than them being stretched because she felt her alveoli bruising badly, her ducts rupture and her ******s sinuses crushed and bruised ‘til they bled in Myriam’s powerful grip. Jenni howled in pain as Myriam ground her fists into the deeply bruised flesh until she felt a milk gland actually burst. Jenni breathed heavily through her nose, hissing and cursing, desperate to end the pain ripping through her ****, she needed a way out of this situation, and as Myriam was increasing the pressure, Jenni angrily raked her right hand down Myriam’s face from her temple across her cheek ripping it open, the deep nail marks marring the previously smooth and flawless skin. Myriam screamed at the mutilation and retaliated with a hard right punch to Jenni’s left temple.

Jenni struck back angrily with her right fist to the side of Myriam’s face. Myriam went in with her claws after Jenni hit her in the right eye. Jenni howled and gouged at Myriam’s left eye with her nails in retaliation. Myriam twisted her head away as the bloody claw marks ripped across her nose and eyebrow, scoring to her lower eyelid, which was bleeding profusely. Myriam then sank her sharp teeth into Jenni’s right ear and almost bit the top off! Jenni gasped in horror at this unexpected mutilation, which underlined the fierceness of Myriam.

Jenni screamed in fury and jerked her head away, blood pouring from her savaged ear!

Myriam’s face was temptingly close for a few seconds, so Jenni leant forwards and bit into Myriam’s left cheek over her prominent cheekbone.

As Myriam pulled back Jenni dug her nails into her face, clamping her clawed fingers around her cheeks.

As blood ran from the punctures, Myriam gouged her fingers into Jenni’s eyes in a vicious gouge! Jenni screamed and blinked as blood and tears ran from her eyes. She was thankful she still had her eyeballs and that she could still see, if only blurrily. The capillaries in both eyes had, in fact, ruptured and turned the whites of her eyes blood red. Myriam’s nails had ripped her eyelids and raked the skin around her eyes and cheeks.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Enraged and blinded from blood running into her eyes, Jenni dragged her fingernails across Myriam’s thick left breast, ripping the flesh open, leaving four bleeding furrows from clavicle to areola, lacerating her stiff ****** on the way. Myriam gasped desperately at the mutilation of her precious breast and anger surged afresh when she realised the extent of the damage as pain began to sear through her torn ******.

Remembering her vow to wreck Jenni’ s ****, her own still throbbing from the recent titfight, Myriam cursed then dug her powerful fingers deep into both of Jenni’ s bared areolas, hooking her finger tips under her rigid ******s and ripping them swiftly upwards tearing the flesh, all but ripping one of her ******s off with her sharp talon-like fingernails! After all the abuse her children had given her ****, Jenni’ s areola tissue was tough, so she thought she could stand it, but as Myriam twisted her fingers into the woman’s areolae harder and deeper, Jenni’s groans and gasps became bloodcurdling screams. Once her fingers were inside the thick flesh, Myriam gouged and twisted the whole areolae structures, squeezing the big fat juicy glands clockwise, then counter clockwise squeezing the fat milk glands until she felt them rupturing, popping and sliding around under her fingers, causing Jenni to scream even louder.

As Jenni’s **** erupted in bruises, white lactate and blood seeped and spurted over Myriam’s hands, arms and chest as fluids oozed and squirted from the swelling ruptured glands through the many holes in Jenni’s still erect ******s. With a scream, Jenni sank both her hands into Myriam’s exposed breasts hanging temptingly above her, her hands and strong fingers digging in deep as Myriam’s pliable, generous flesh oozed between her crushing fingers like soft dough. Myriam gasped as the tall *****’s nails dug in hard, squeezing and pulping her thick ****, rupturing the densely textured balls of alveoli, lobules ducts and sacs, buried deep in her orbs, twisting and pulling them around as though they were soft balls of rubber. As she felt a milk sac and some lobules burst Myriam began screaming wildly and increased her torturing of Jenni’s areolas, but soon her head jerked backwards and a shrill scream erupted from her as Jenni’s nails, encircling her ******s, ripped punctures in her areolas. Then she pulled the thick ******s sharply outward and twisted as though trying to wrench them off.

Myriam felt her ******’s milk ducts ripping at their roots, then a mixture of milk, lymph and blood spurted from the torn and broken glands in her areolas to drench Jenni’ s face with the hot liquid. Both areolas puffed up and swelled out from Myriam’s massively swollen globes due to their injuries.

Incandescent with rage, Myriam drove a hard right punch with all her strength deep into Jenni’ s swollen and bruised left breast, her fist sinking deep into the thick *** flesh up to her wrist, then slammed her left fist deep into the right. Jenni screamed at the pain. Myriam shifted her seat and half straddling her victim, with her left knee on the ground and her right foot bracing her beside Jenni’s hip, snarled and drove her right foot down into her left breast spread out on the stained carpet. As her hands dropped from Myriam’s **** the big woman’s breast flesh rolled and squeezed out from the side of her enemy’s foot. She grunted, then yelled at the impact, then began to scream as Myriam began to grind the flattened breast under her foot. The big woman felt the strength of fury surge through her and seizing the ankle with both hands, wrenched it upwards and sideways bringing Myriam tumbling off her to her left.

Jenni swiftly took full advantage and straddled Myriam’s rounded belly, her long dark red, sweat soaked hair hanging down to almost curtain her prone enemy. Myriam reached up to pull on Jenni’s hair. Both women were now groin to groin, their big mounds pressing together were more than a match for each other. Jenni’s open ****** was almost swallowing Myriam’s as she lay between her parted legs. Sexually excited at the turn of events in this fight Jenni was at last in the ideal position to finally kill this woman as she had planned.

“Now I’m going to **** YOU to death as payback for you ****ing my husband to death!” Jenni said as she gripped Myriam’s ******s with both hands and pushed herself backwards until her weight was concentrated on Myriam‘s mound, her own swollen breasts squeezed together between her arms and began rubbing her bush back and forth pushing her mound down against her enemy’s shaved mound.

“You WON’T beat me!” Myriam aggressively asserted as she crossed her legs across the small of Jenni’s back and began to squeeze in a crushing scissors hold. Jenni winced at the bruising crush, but ignoring it, ground her bushy mound up and down Myriam’s shaven mound. Every slow grind pulled on their skin, their ******** hoods being pulled up and down roughly, stretching and pulling at the skin, while their swollen ***** lips rubbed back and forth, their clits stiffening and rubbing hard against each other. Myriam began to yell out in her throes of passion, and Jenni chorusing in, both women screaming with passion, - the extreme passion of war, the passion of the battle and for revenge as much as for sexual victory. Myriam’s hands slipped from Jenni’s hair to her neck, and pushing her thumbs into her throat, began choking her.

Jenni began grinding more violently as she tried to break both Myriam’s excruciating scissors hold and her *****, twisting and squeezing the Arab woman’s injured ******s equally violently. Myriam gasped and cried as she felt her ******s crushed and her erect ******** torn roughly back and forth. She tried grinding upwards to try to dislodge her enemy, bucking and crushing her at the same time, trying to roll her over and take control, but this frantic rubbing and humping only drove her own sex drive wild; the unbridled and violent rubbing of their sexual organs pitched both women into a sensual frenzy, both women grunting and shrieking like sows going to the slaughter as they neared climax in their competition to out-shag each other.

Jenni moved her hands, one by one, to Myriam’s neck and began throttling her. Myriam gurgled and groaned at this potentially lethal hold and increased her crushing scissors around Jenni’s back. Jenni’s bloated **** swung back and forth as she rubbed her groin furiously up and down Myriam’s as she set the pace. With each grinding passage her **** swung faster and faster as she speeded up the pace and soon her pendulous **** were smacking back and forth on her rib cage and brushing across Myriam‘s swollen ****. Myriam’s mauling had caused Jenni’s massive breasts to swell so that they rubbed their bloody ******s across her chest.

In her brutal sexual frenzy Jenni took to pounding her crotch down harder on Myriam’s grazed mound, the crash of bones against bones, and bone’s against pubic mound caused more bruising, and causing Jenni’s **** to bounce and swing even more violently.

Their red raw *****’s swelled up enough to extrude from their open vulvas, really causing some ferocious injury to both women now as sore ***** lips split and tore, spurts of pale yellow mucous thick fluid mixed with blood periodically spattered from their wide open ******s as mutual climax neared, Myriam fought hard to beat Jenni and scrubbed her **** hard against Jenni’s grinding ****. Within seconds their flesh was bruising and tearing their ***** lips. Jenni lost lumps of pubic hair as it was ripped out during their fury and rubbed their skin raw. The raw flesh began to weep and bleed, sticking to each other. The fighting cunts began to near climax as their clits grew more erect and stiffer than they had ever been in their lives and battled fiercely, rubbing together bringing each woman to unbearable paroxysms of extreme sensation as their clits were stimulated beyond bearing.

Jenni slowed as the unbearable sensations forced her to grind slowly. Myriam gasped desperately, as though in pain as her parted legs moved up Jenni’s back, she threw her head back and screamed loud and long as her wide open ****** began to squirt out thick pale yellow fluid.

Jenni was pleased that she had forced her arrogant enemy to ***, but her careful plan went awry at this point as she unexpectedly reached an equally crippling ****** and within seconds both women’s screams were echoing around the apartment for several minutes as they both climaxed, both women’s ******l fluids gushing out as their nullifying ******* overwhelmed them. The familiar bittersweet scent arose in clouds around the sweating women, their darkly reddened ******s squelching as the swollen openings sucked together.

Myriam felt her **** swell disproportionately as it battled. Jenni tightened her powerful grip on Myriam’s neck as her ****** grew more intense and began to push her thumbs into her throat. As Myriam began to gasp and splutter her wide-open cavernous ****** continued to ejaculate and squirt out her thick, pale yellow fluid, which soaked both women and splattered across the floor. As the women’s climaxes abated, both women’s ******s continued spurting like geysers for a few seconds more. Which of these women had the strength to recover from this was anyone’s guess!

Jenni’s fingers were now only loosely latched onto Myriam’s neck as her strength drained away and she collapsed forwards, jerking with mighty ****** aftershocks, onto her enemy. Myriam gasped as the weight crushed her. Jenni’s fingers remained gripping her ruptured throat, then Myriam began to punch at Jenni’s huge swollen bags squeezed out at each side between them to try to make her let go of her throat, each fist sinking deep into the flesh, her swollen areolas coming off worse with every dull “SMACK!” “Get off me you fat *****!!!” Myriam demanded. Her breasts in agony, Jenni suddenly tumbled to her right side to try to escape, pulling Myriam with her by her neck still firmly in her grip. Myriam reached out for Jenni’s neck and began to choke her, and forcing her onto her back wound up astride her enemy’s belly. Jenni continued to strangle Myriam, but was soon gasping and gurgling herself and she desperately started to tear at Myriam’s arms and hands with both of her hands.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Her arms running with blood from Jenni’s clawing, Myriam shifted her seat in order to press more weight down against Jenni’s neck. Now straddling her victim, with her knees on the ground either side of Jenni’s hips, Myriam snarled and bared her teeth as she throttled her enemy, her swollen and torn **** swinging back and forth. Jenni reached up for her Nemesis’s dangling breasts and grasping the thick ******s, drove her fingers deep into the flesh of both areolas, twisting, pulling and stretching them out before squashing the ******s deep into her areolas. Shrieking in pain, Myriam responded by grabbing both of Jenni’ s fat areolas and long ******s and pulling upwards on them as she leant backwards to try to break Jenni’ s agonising hold on her areolas, but Jenni increased the pressure of her squeeze on Myriam’s areolas, and Myriam thought how she could end this fight quickly by smashing her forehead against Jenni’s, but first she wanted the satisfaction of physically destroying the symbols of this woman‘s power; her productive ****!

Desperate to break Jenni’ s devastating *** squeeze Myriam started to pull Jenni’s **** towards herself, screaming with the effort as she began to lift her back off the ground. Jenni screamed as she felt glands burst in her areolas, sending a shower of fluid from each ******, covering Myriam’s face and upper body. Dropping her rival back against the ground, Myriam continued to push her fists inside the breasts, grinding her knuckles around. As Jenni screamed at the pain Myriam head butted her on her forehead with an ugly ‘CRACK!’ - “Shut up you ugly *****!” Myriam snarled, then head butted her in the face twice before Jenni loosed Myriam’s **** and began to use her fists to punch her in the temples. Her head reeling from the blow Myriam raised her head to slam it down against Jenni’s face breaking her nose. Jenni punched Myriam’s head, knocking it left or right every time Myriam head butted her face. On the final slam Jenni‘s teeth lacerated her forehead. Blood poured afresh from Jenni‘s mouth as Myriam‘s forehead bled and dripped on her...“Oh mighty Allah! This woman is tough!!” Myriam thought through the fog in her head.

Myriam let go of Jenni’s **** and began to use her fists against Jenni’s head, knocking it from side to side with each successive punch. Jenni punched back just as fiercely, her punches turning Myriam’s head to one side or the other, an arc of mucous, blood and spittle flying from her mouth and nose. Jenni’s scull looked like it had been hit with a brick as all sense was gradually knocked out of her. Myriam was quickly stunned as her temples were hammered, each punch knocking her head left, then right until unbalanced and dizzy, she tumbled off Jenni, crashing onto her left shoulder. Stunned, Myriam was powerless as Jenni crawled alongside her, and pinning Myriam’s left hip to the floor with her left leg put her hands around Myriam’s neck and began to strangle her.

Gurgling and choking, Myriam rammed her right knee into Jenni’s exposed and open ****, still swollen from the mutual **** ****ing, which was obligingly exposed as Jenni’ s thighs were wide apart as she pinned Myriam’s hip with her left leg. One blow made Jenni grunt with pain, and the second knee blow had her writhing in agony. Amazingly, her finger’s gripped Myriam’s throat even tighter, possibly as a reflex action to the pain, while Myriam continued to pound Jenni’s **** to a bloody mess in an effort to force her to let go.

Both women were bruised and bleeding from their heads, their faces bloodied, the skin on their foreheads split, their breasts bruised and swollen up from the mutual mauling, and bleeding from numerous scratches, and Jenni’ s ****** mutilated and swollen to twice its normal size. The women lay on their sides with Jenni strangling Myriam. Rather than continuing to splat her knee into Jenni’s wet and bloodied ******, Myriam pushed her right hand down to grab Jenni’s sore ***** lips, twisting and wrenching them viciously until Jenni was screaming like a wild pig being slaughtered, then pushing her fingers in to tear at the flesh with her nails.

Jenni was in such pain she bit hard into Myriam’s upturned cheek ripping it open, blood running everywhere. Myriam sank her teeth into the top of Jenni’ s left breast, twisting the skin with her teeth as though trying to tear a chunk off, literally chewing it as Jenni’ s teeth set to work chewing Myriam’s chin as she ripped out Jenni’ s pubic hair. Jenni moved her hands from Myriam’s throat to her face and grabbing it in both hands began to gouge her fingers into all orifices, mouth, nose, eyes. Myriam squirmed wildly to avoid being blinded as the skin around her eyes was disfigured and mutilated, then began pounding her left fist under Jenni’s ribcage at her solar plexus.

Jenni started to retch and throw up, covering Myriam with ejected food and bile. Tearing her left hand from Myriam’s scarred and bleeding face, she too tried to punch her way out of the situation, pounding her fist beneath Myriam’s right breast ramming it up towards her face. The sweaty underside exposed, Jenni saw this as an opportunity to ruin her massive bosom and with wet ‘SPLAT’ after ‘SPLAT’ pounded the heavy mammary upwards. Myriam rammed her fist into Jenni’s ******. This instantly stopped the woman from pounding her breast. Jenni writhed in pain into a foetal position. Myriam wasted no time in getting to her feet, her huge bosom’s swinging freely and looking even bigger with the swelling from their injuries which Jenni had given her, she stooped down to grab Jenni’s long hair and she began to drag her enemy to her feet.

Myriam quickly got Jenni into a left arm headlock and, hurling her around the room by her neck and her hair, enjoyed making her loose breasts swing wildly as her own firm ***** bounced. Then she suddenly let Jenni go, and Jenni’s back hit the side of the large heavy Cedar framed bed’s mattress and her *** slammed onto the floor, her ***** bouncing. Myriam yanked Jenni to her feet by her hair and hurled her across to the opposite side of the room. Jenni hit the carpet and rolled at speed until she collided with the wall. She was stunned as she tried to get up, but even more stunned when Myriam smacked her face with her foot snapping her head backwards. Jenni felt her molars lacerate her cheek and a front tooth loosened. The blood from her mouth joined the knife gash on her right breast. She tried to stand, but fell forwards onto her hands. Her big ***** swung back and forth as she tried to stop her head from spinning.

Myriam’s face contorted into a vicious tiger snarl as she kicked Jenni’s swinging ***** as though trying to score a goal with one or the other. Jenni was sent tumbling to her right, her left breast which bore the brunt of the kick in agony, and rolled over and over until she came to rest on her front, her bruised **** squashed into the carpet.

“Ok, Get up you *****, I’m goin’ to kill you now!” Myriam said as she stooped to grab Jenni’s hair. Jenni had been waiting for this and springing suddenly sideways like a Cobra encased Myriam’s legs in her arms and pulled with all her strength. Myriam crashed heavily to the floor and Jenni dived on her like a wild animal ripping at her breasts, face and neck with her nails. In self-defence, Myriam grabbed Jenni’s hair with both hands and tried to force her backwards. But when this did not work she just wrenched her from side to side until she had achieved rolling this mad Welsh woman off her.

Jenni scrambled to her feet and grabbed Myriam’s head by the hair. She screamed and cursed as Jenni pulled her to her feet only to knock her down again with a crashing blow to her face. Myriam screamed as her lips split. Not finished yet, Jenni grabbed Myriam’s hair and slammed a knee into Myriam’s big ****, rupturing the glands in her left breast, making them swell up as the skin blackened into bruising. Myriam scrambled onto all fours, groaning. As Jenny lined up a coup-de-gr?ce kick to her head Myriam drove her right fist straight into Jenni’s wide spread ****. Jenni screamed and stumbled backwards gasping, her hands clutching her crotch as she dropped to her knees.

Myriam lunged forward to grab Jenni’s hair, Jenni screamed as her hair was sharply yanked and drove her right fist deep into Myriam’s left ***, the pliable flesh folding around her fist, then a second piston shot rammed her fist deep into the areola pushing the erect ****** back into the thick nest of glands. Myriam’s breath exploded as the pain burst from her lungs, and she shrieked at the pain of her areola being flattened. But Jenni wasn’t finished yet as she knocked Myriam’s left breast flying with a vicious right uppercut which tore Myriam’s breast ligament. Then she pounded the same unfortunate breast with piston shots to the side, a nasty hammer blow to her dorsal glands (causing a squirt of milk and thin yellow fluid mixed with blood), and finally another uppercut. Myriam’s breast tore visibly at that last blow and her breath exploded into a scream as she fell backwards onto her heels with her butt. Undeterred, Myriam lunged forwards and grabbed Jenni’s dark red hair, now stained even redder with blood, and pulled her up to her knees then kneed her in her breasts.

Jenni responded with a punch to Myriam‘s ****. Myriam screamed at the pain and drove her fingers into Jenni’s eyes. Jenni was forced backwards onto her own butt to avoid being blinded. Myriam knelt there with blood running down her inner thighs. Jenni lunged forwards and drove her right fist deep into Myriam’s left areola. Myriam gasped and fell back against the four-poster bed clutching her injured breast in both hands. Myriam spotted Jenni‘s black stiletto shoes nearby, grabbed the left one and began clubbing Jenni’s head with it gashing her scalp with the stiletto heel. Stunned, but still sensible, Jenni hurled herself at Myriam and sent her sprawling on the floor.

CHAPTER NINE

Myriam got on all fours to begin getting up, her ravaged, swollen ***** swinging back and forth, almost brushing the ground. Jenni got to her feet, took aim and kicked Myriam’s huge butt sending her falling flat onto her face and swollen ****. Jenni straddled Myriam’s broad back and after punching her neck and back of her scull, hooked her neck in the crook of her left forearm and began to pull her head backwards, while twisting her neck with her right hand. But Myriam’s strong neck was thick and extremely strong and she desperately resisted. Both women were grunting hard, Jenni in her effort to break Myriam’s neck and Myriam in an effort to stay alive! “Die you stinking Arab ***** sow!!!” Jenni snarled with failing breath.

Myriam grunted hard for the tenth time as she turned her head back to the left and fixed her neck muscles rigid. She did not know how much longer her muscles could resist Jenni’s brutality. Jenni’s arm muscles were bulging and felt ready to burst with the effort she was making to defeat this murderous *****. Her right arm was numb from the effort to twist Myriam‘s neck, so she dropped it down to join her other forearm around her enemy’s neck; she planned to break Myriam’s spine by wrenching her head backwards.

Jenni began to carry out her plan and Myriam’s huge **** rolled across her chest, then swung freely as she braced herself on her hands against the floor. Alarming cracking sounds emanated from her strong back, ligaments and tendons slid and popped, her parted thighs brought her open ****** up against the discarded stiletto shoe and when Jenni noticed, she pushed the stiletto into her ******, causing pain as it gouged into her flesh. Gurgling in pain, Myriam raised both of her forearms to bring her finger nails into play, ripping and tearing at Jenni’s forearms. Jenni’s pain was so great as blood gushed from her lacerated forearms that she grasped the back of Myriam’s scull in her right hand and slammed it onto the floor as hard as she could, once, twice and three - which proved to be a mistake as Myriam, although stunned, was able to raise herself onto her knees, and pushing her huge *** into the air, flipped Jenni forwards off her back to come crashing down above her head.

Myriam rose fully to her knees, blood running in rivulets around her breasts as it poured from her freshly injured nose. At the same time, Jenni quickly scrambled to her knees and turned around. The two women faced each other like a pair of wild animals as they rose warily to their feet, their wild hair blowing in the breeze from the overhead fan. As head of her department Myriam could not afford to be seen to fail to beat this Welsh ***** and vowed to beat her with whatever force she could.

With a wild snarl, Myriam lunged forwards to grab Jenni’s shoulders and head butted her forehead snapping her neck backwards. Stunned, her nose bleeding, Jenni reciprocated. Gouging her nails into Myriam’s shoulders, Jenni head butted her in return. Although stunned, Myriam slammed a bone crunching head butt to her enemy’s head, snapping it backwards, but as it jerked forwards again she managed to head butt her again, directly in her face this time, crushing her nose and causing a splash of blood to gush over her breasts. Myriam swept a right hook to Jenni’s face.

Seeing stars, Jenni grabbed Myriam’s **** and smashed her forehead into Myriam’s, and they clashed again as Myriam got her bloodied enemy by her tangle of hair and suddenly head butted the woman‘s face, making her release the strong squeeze on her ****. Her own **** bouncing vigorously, Jenni crashed a fist straight into Myriam’s face forcing her to sway unsteadily on her feet. Spotting the opportunity to show her superiority to this Muslim cow Jenni snarled and grabbing Myriam’s thick bloodied hair with both hands, head butted her again and again.

Myriam staggered drunkenly, her face pouring with blood. Ripping each other’s head around by their hair both women furiously threw their free fists at one another’s head, the blows thudding sickeningly, their swollen breasts swinging and juddering with every blow until a particularly powerful blow caused Jenni to sway, the whites of her eyes showed as they rolled upwards and Myriam punched her again. Jenni swayed even more unsteadily, then pulling her right fist out of the tangle of Myriam’s hair, swung it upwards to plant a devastating uppercut to her jaw, which snapped her head backwards and forced her to bite her tongue.

A left punch from Jenni into Myriam’s ribs made her let go of Jenni’s hair, while Myriam spat blood, a sharp blow from Jenni’s clenched right fist smacked into her ribs almost breaking one. Myriam groaned in pain at the blow and still spitting saliva, and blood from her mouth, she flung herself at her enemy with an animal roar, dropping her head to ram her crown deep into Jenni’ s big breasts, then beyond, crushing her left breast almost flat against her ribs and achieving a satisfying ‘CRACK!’ of her sternum.

The breath burst from Jenni’s *******d body and she was driven backwards as Myriam grabbed her ample hips and used them to steady herself as she bored into Jenni’s groaning chest, then finally head butting her bouncing breasts repeatedly, crushing them against her now bruised ribs, knocking her inexorably backwards towards a wall with every blow, where she intended to pin her to knock her out. The reverberating thuds to Jenni’s chest caused her to grunt and gasp desperately. To save herself, Jenni simultaneously slammed both fists over Myriam’s ears, which had the desired effect of making her let go.

Myriam staggered clutching her head, blood running from her ears, then Jenni brought her right knee upwards to pound into Myriam’s stomach, then as she stooped forwards, kicked at her swollen, dangling milk bags knocking them swinging with a resounding ‘SLAP!’ before kneeing her in the chest, flattening her big breasts against her ribs. Myriam fell onto her hands and knees, gasping and retching, her ***** swinging back and forth. Jenni approached and kicked her **** as hard as she could. A perfect dropkick! As Jenni closed in for another kick, Myriam launched herself forwards to use her scull as a battering ram ploughing it straight into Jenni’s swollen and injured ******. Pain ripped through Jenni’ s body as her torn ***** and ******** exploded in pain as Myriam’s hard head hammered home.

Jenni’s body thudded onto the floor, her hands clutching her agonized ****, her motherly mammaries bouncing and rolling from the impact as she writhed on the floor. Knowing she would be killed if she did not get up Jenni exhaustedly got to her knees with a superhuman effort, and picked up the black stiletto shoe beside her which Myriam has discarded and began swinging it at her, smashing it into her belly, piercing it just above her naval and knocking the breath out of her in an explosive exhalation. Myriam fell onto all fours; blood oozing from the fresh wound as Jenni stood up victoriously and began clubbing Myriam’s back with the stiletto. Myriam curled into a ball clutching her head to protect it. A blow from the shoe broke it across her strong back, lacerating the skin with the stiletto heel in the process, but despite her exhaustion Myriam rolled to get out of Jenni’ s way and to grab her knife.

Myriam was cut and badly injured but was too far from reaching her knife when Jenni went for her so she grabbed one of her own purple stiletto shoes as a weapon to defend herself with. As she stood up with it in her hand, Jenni came rushing at her, screaming and swinging her own right shoe she had picked up. Myriam countered her stiletto shoe with her own weapon, leaving the shoe with the stiletto heel broken off. Myriam swung a fist to smash into Jenni’s gut, which doubled her up.

She angrily came up swinging her stiletto shoe at Myriam’s head, which she ducked and swung her fist across Jenni’s bruised face. Jenni was knocked backwards, losing her balance, her breasts swinging and bouncing violently. She recovered quickly enough to swing around to her left as Myriam went for her again, smashing her across her unprotected chest. Myriam swiftly grabbing Jenni by her left arm and dislocated her left shoulder joint. Jenni screamed out in pain as her arm fell numbed and uselessly to her side. Myriam screamed as she felt a left chest rib snap, which made every move agony.

Several seconds passed as the two exhausted and injured women nursed their crippling injuries. The two women warily approached each other, their eyes daring one another to attack first. “You’re finished you stinking *****!” Myriam spat. “You can’t fight me with one arm,” she added. Jenni suddenly swept her stiletto shoe straight into Myriam’s face splintering her right cheekbone. Her **** and broken rib still throbbing from Jenni’s last attack, Myriam was beside herself with pain.

With both hands clutched together to form one hammer fist, Myriam swung it viciously to smash across Jenni’s right cheek and temple. Jenni lurched drunkenly to her left, her balance gone as her brain crashed around inside her scull almost turning it to mush rendering her virtually insensible. She swung her shoe at Myriam’s left breast, stiletto first, and sent it flying upwards instead to almost hit her face, stabbing the long stiletto heel deep into her swollen breast flesh. Myriam screamed as the black stiletto heel broke off and embedded in her voluptuous breast.

Jenni liked that effect and her eyes darted around the room looking for the remaining stiletto shoe, or the curved knife. But Myriam took the opportunity to aim a fist at her enemy’s head, which knocked Jenni reeling to her left and overbalancing came crashing to the floor on her shapely butt. Jenni sat nursing her left agonised left shoulder.

Pulling the full length of the stiletto heel out of her breast just below the ******, where it had punctured several milk glands, Myriam threateningly approached Jenni to finish her off with a blow to her scull, with the remaining purple stiletto she had picked up off the littered floor, but she was thwarted as Jenni hurled herself at Myriam’s legs, bringing her down with an ominous “CRACK!“ and tumbling heavily onto Jenni, her arms around her shoulders, blood from her torn, swollen and lacerated breasts pouring all over Jenni’ s equally injured *****, wondering if her leg was broken as it erupted in agony and a massively swelling bruise, while the women’s sweating, blood covered breasts contorted and mashed together.

CHAPTER TEN

As Jenni clamped her arms around Myriam’s broad, muscular back, trying to crush her, Myriam took the opportunity to try to burst this cow’s lungs and, - squeezing her tight, ground her massive breasts deeply into Jenni’s, the women’s voluptuous fleshy **** literally swallowing each other. Myriam knew from previous fights that thick breast flesh ground together eventually makes it impossible for one woman or the other to breathe, their lungs thus crushed begin to fill with fluid and the crushed woman asphyxiates. However, Jenni was one of the toughest opponents she had ever faced and her equally thick breasts were a serious challenge to Myriam as she felt her own lungs being compressed.

Despite the pains in her injured **** Myriam tried to regain the womanly advantage by pushing each breast into its opposing number. Their agonised **** ground together mashing their burst lobules and milk sacs in the process. Jenni tried to wrestle Myriam off of her resulting in Myriam yelling out in agony as the bones in her fractured shin ground against each other. The only other thing Jenni was free to do was to bite Myriam’s face.

But Myriam bit back and began to roll out of her way, shrieking as sickening pain ground through her injured leg. “Fight or die!” had been her father’s watchword. Myriam remembered this now and despite the pain in her leg she lunged for her dropped knife on the floor, her floppy **** swinging wildly. Jenni saw her move and began hitting her on the back with the remaining purple stiletto shoe, causing her to fall flat on her ****. Myriam pushed herself up on her left hand and rolled onto her back whacking Jenni across her belly with the curved knife. Jenni howled and crumpled to her knees clutching her bleeding belly in front of Myriam.

Myriam raised herself to her knees and raising her curved weapon above her head prepared to smash Jenni’s head in two with it. Luckily for Jenni, she swung her own weapon upwards with both hands to hit Myriam across her forehead before she could strike. The once beautiful Arab woman grunted and swayed back and forth as blood poured from the deep gash in her head where the stiletto had punctured her flesh. Jenni then slammed the shoe into Myriam’s belly for the second time, piercing her flesh. Myriam grunted and folded over it, her bloody forehead travelling to the ground. Jenni pulled back the shoe and crashed it down from over head on Myriam’s scull, - at least this is what she intended, but as Myriam jerked to get out of the way it actually crashed across her shoulder blades, ripping out a collop of muscle before breaking it in half. Myriam spread out flat on the ground face first, her huge swollen **** bulging out from her sides.

Her last weapon smashed to pieces, Jenni started furiously kicking her fallen enemy and pounding her on the back of the head with her fists. Myriam groaned as she forced herself onto all four limbs, and pushing forward on her hands and knees, she drove her bloodied head into Jenni’s crotch. But Jenni parted her legs and trapped Myriam’s head between her thighs, crushing it, and clamping her hands together in a single fist started slamming her hands down hard between Myriam’s shoulder blades, again and again. Myriam coughed and spluttered, spitting blood and gasped as the breath was pummelled out of her.

As Jenni raised her fists for yet another slam she suddenly screamed as Myriam twisted her head aside and sank her teeth into her inner thigh. The big woman howled and leapt back. Her fists snapped down suddenly brushing past Myriam’s left ear as they missed their target. Myriam rose to her knees then suddenly lunged forwards to bury her face in Jenni’ s crotch and began to bite viciously into the woman’s exposed *****, twisting her head to savage her ***** lips. Jenni screamed long and loud and began pounding Myriam’s head with each fist in turn. Myriam grasped Jenni’s butt with both hands to ensure her grip.

Jenni frantically rained a volley of punches to Myriam’s head and Myriam pulled back gripping the skin of Jenni’s ***** between her teeth. Jenni was gasping desperately in her distress, then suddenly screamed as Myriam chewed through part of the flesh almost biting it off.

Satisfied she had done enough damage, Myriam rolled to the side to retrieve her knife. In one deft movement she swept it off the ground and swung it upwards to smash into Jenni’s breasts. Jenni leapt backwards in the ’nick of time’ as her right breast was lacerated underneath. Her breasts flying upwards scattered splatters of blood across the Persian rug. Ignoring her searing injury Jenni slammed her right fist across Myriam’s cheek and nose breaking it. Myriam’s head spun from the blow, an arc of blood spattering everywhere. The bridge of her nose was broken and gashed open. She crumpled exhaustedly onto one knee, seeing stars. Jenni stooped and swiftly picked up the dropped knife, hoping to kill Myriam with it.

Myriam looked around frantically for her dropped knife; Jenni spotted her quick movement and lunged forward swinging the weapon down with her good right arm. Myriam screamed as the curved blade slashed across her back ripping it wide open. She cursed and pushed back up to her knees. As she was rising to her feet, Jenni went to hit her across the top of the head with the vicious knife but Myriam caught her right arm and began to wrestle the lethal knife off her. The women spun each other around the room as they fought. Myriam used her free hand to rip out more chunks of Jenni’s sweat soaked, blood stained hair. As Myriam stood in front of Jenni with the knife above her head, poised for the death blow, she rammed her left fist into Jenni’s ******, fingers first.

The jagged fingernails ripped into the opening and Myriam twisted the injured soft flesh of her bloody ***** and ******. Jenni instantly doubled over dropping her weapon, blood gushing from her wrecked ****, then keeled over into a ball, in agony over what Myriam had done to her. Myriam licked the blood off her fingers, happy that Jenni would probably never bear another child. Myriam contemptuously kicked Jenni’s face. The dull, bone crunching “THUD!” caused a gush of blood to ooze across the heavily stained carpet. Myriam lost her balance and fell exhaustedly to the ground, her injured leg still throbbing Jenni moaned and spat out blood.

Still determined to kill Myriam, Jenni rose onto her hands and knees, blood running down the insides of her thighs, and blood dripping off her hanging ****, which were almost brushing the ground, and staining it. Still breathing heavily, Myriam spotted Jenni’s move and rolled onto her hands and knees in preparation for whatever may happen. Both women faced each other, their hugely swollen ***** swinging back and forth as drying blood continued to ooze off their tight flesh.

Groaning with each swing of her **** Jenni slowly rose on her knees and with a scream, lunged at Myriam and began to grapple with her in an effort to try to kill her. The women’s arms locked around one another’s backs and shoulders, Jenni’s left arm was in agony, so she was badly hampered. Groaning, both women bled profusely on each other as they leaned into one another, their ruined **** mashing agonisingly together, their hands grappling and tearing at one another’s bodies.

Despite her injuries, Myriam jerked her head back, then sharply forwards to smash her hard scull into Jenni‘s again. Jenni was almost knocked unconscious this time, she felt as though her scull was split, and she could stand no more of these devastating head butts, so wrenching her hands painfully up to Myriam’s head, gripped it firmly and tried to twist her neck to break it. Grunting hard, Myriam reciprocated, gripping Jenni’s scull in her crushing grip and began trying to separate Jenni‘s head from her spine. She glared into her enemy’s broken face, bruised and bloodied almost beyond recognition, her blood red eyes glaring back with sheer hatred.

“This is it, - *****,” Jenni spluttered from her bloodied mouth, “You are going to die now!” she snarled directly into Myriam’s face. In reality, it looked likely that neither woman could survive this fight. Myriam had suffered less damage to her face, though it was still gashed open, scratched to pieces, and her forehead split. In fact blood still seeped from her forehead wounds. Each women was determined that this was now the time to kill her hated enemy.

Both women grunted in utter desperation as their neck muscles pulled, their ligaments snapped and their vertebrae began to grind. Muscles began to tear and blood vessels burst, hot grinding sensations burned through their sculls, their ears deafened by the powerful pumping of their arteries, their vision blurring. Twisting one another’s scull this way and that, then back sharply to try to snap a vertebrae, the women tussled brutally, slowly rolling over and over each other and across the blood stained floor, their swollen breasts becoming enmeshed.

As the women wrestled to break one another’s necks, Jenni began to feel that she was still stronger than Myriam, and she was gaining the upper hand and would prove that she was still superior by her victory. Myriam felt as though her muscles would explode before her neck broke, but she fought back brutally, twisting Jenni’ s strong neck as hard as she could, the women’s arm muscles bulged almost to bursting point, biceps swelling, veins standing out as though made of marble, forearm veins erupting into blood blisters.

As they rolled across the floor, their swollen and bloodied breasts twisting and rolling, Myriam finally Wound up on top, and with all the incidental grinding of their *******d and ravaged cunts Myriam discovered that she was becoming incredibly *****, turned on by this death struggle, perhaps just the thought of dominating this powerful Welsh woman was enough, but her ****** and ******** had been flicking with stimulation since their recent ******l encounter, as though she was ************, and now her open ***** was inflamed she finally forced it into constant firm contact with Jenni’s ruined **** and began to rub her thick inflamed ***** back and forth, her ******** rubbing Jenni’s beyond bearing as she twisted Jenni’s head in both hands, pushing her ravaged and bleeding ****** down hard against her enemy’s.

Jenni could only scream with pain as her ruined sex organs bled profusely. Myriam began to scream too as she neared her second sexual climax and her wide open ****** began to ejaculate and spurt out the thick, pungent, pale yellow fluid which covered both women and the carpet. As her body jerked violently with ****** it enhanced her arm strength and brought her rigoured body to perch on her knees, her legs straddling Jenni. “I told you that you could not out**** me!” Myriam breathlessly gasped as she wrenched Jenni’s head from side to side.

Jenni grunted as she wrenched Myriam’s neck. “I told you I would **** you to death!” Myriam gloated as she increased the pressure to break her enemy’s neck.

“*****!!!” Jenni desperately gasped.

“See?! ... I AM the better woman!!!” Myriam boasted.

Grunting hard in her effort to wrestle Myriam off of her by her head and thus kill her rival by breaking her neck, Jenni’s arms bulged as she tried to turn the woman onto her back by her head. -- Jenni felt the injured ligament in her left shoulder suddenly snap! -- the one which Myriam had torn; She yelled out in pain and knew, -- just knew, -- that she had tried too hard, this desperate attempt to break her enemy‘s neck proved to be too much for her *******d body, -- and now, -- it had failed.

Her eyes filled with tears and fear, -- She knew, -- Just knew, -- that she was finished. She saw all her life pass in her mind’s eye, she saw her children without their mother...

Myriam yelped in triumph and with a sharp twist of her enemy’s neck she sat astride Jenni’s chest and there was a loud “CRACK!” Myriam’s enemy lay there gasping; -- bubbles of spittle and blood dribbled from her mouth, her body began to turn blue and went clammy and cold.

“Here’s a parting gift for you,” Myriam said as she squatted astride her and **********d her ******** until she was on the verge of cumming again, her juices dripping over her enemy’s ruined breasts, then she shuffled up onto Jenni’s face and rubbing her **** up and down it she threw her head back in wild throes of passion and victory as her ****** squirted *** all over Jenni‘s face. Jenni’s nose and mouth filled with the thick fluid; this was Myriam’s way of showing utter contempt for Jenni and westerners generally. Though stunningly beautiful, she is a nasty, battle hardened, psychotic *****. Finally ************ on her defeated enemy’s face was a celebratory act of Myriam’s to assert her superior feminine status. Jenni gurgled as Myriam’s ******l fluid gushed down her throat.

Myriam went to pick up the phone, - glanced back at Jenni, - and satisfied that she would expire within minutes, dialled her cohorts.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

“Yes, the deed is done.” Myriam breathlessly said. A voice could be faintly heard on the receiver. “Yes, I told you, the western ***** is dead,” Myriam said with finality. The voice crackled faintly through the telephone receiver again. “No body bags? - “Ok. You should make sure they bring a tarpaulin to put her in -- and don’t forget to tell them to use the service entrance!” she said and put down the phone.

Myriam went and knelt by Jenni’s naked, broken body. “I hope you can still hear me,” she said. “I could have snapped your neck outright, but I want you to suffer!” Myriam cruelly said. “My men are coming to collect your filthy carcass and before they dump you in a Baghdad street, they will shoot you to make certain that you are dead.” -- “You will disappear, just another victim of a dirty war, - and everyone will forget about you.” With that, she headed to her bathroom to clean up.

Half an hour later the door buzzer sounded and Myriam let in the two burley Iraqi men wearing boiler suits. “I suppose you have come to take out the trash?!” she said mockingly.

“We have set a remote operated car bomb to explode as the British patrol passes as you ordered,” the taller man said. “We will lay her beside the car and she will be destroyed.”

“Good, good,” Myriam said exhaustion in her eyes. “Just make sure you shoot her first.”

“Send in the cleaners as you leave,” she said.

The men left, bundling the body out of the hotel wrapped in the blue tarpaulin they had brought for the purpose.

With Jenni being a tourist, the security men decided it would look suspicious if
    they shot her and left her lying in a street, so they left the blue tarpaulin with Jenni’s naked, blood soaked, barely conscious body rolled into it and dumped it near the remotely operated car bomb which they had set earlier to ambush the British patrol they knew would pass. Jenni looks as though she has been robbed, stripped and beaten up by street thugs, so even if the bomb failed to go off the government could claim she was attacked by robbers.

Myriam was just pouring herself a second Martini when she heard a distant explosion some miles away. She assumed that Jenni has been blown to pieces, along with the British patrol. However, the mobile phone used to trigger that bomb failed to set it off. A suicide car bomb, unknown to the army, targeting a police recruitment centre exploded in another Baghdad street. The expected British patrol was ‘sweeping’ the street for explosive devices when they discovered the blood soaked tarpaulin, noticing a blood stained hand and some blood soaked hair poking out from beneath the tarpaulin.

“Be careful with that tarpaulin Michael, it could be booby trapped.” Captain Lewis cautioned.

“No sir, it’s a girl. It looks like she’s been beaten up or something,” Michael said. Captain Lewis arranged for her to be taken to the military hospital. The women’s brutal fight to the death left Jenni’s life in the balance.

Her neck was virtually broken, Myriam, trained in combat skills, told the barely conscious Jenni that she ‘could have broken her neck outright, but didn’t because she wanted her to suffer’, expertly left vertebrae in Jenni’s neck dangerously displaced, - one wrong move of her head would have severed her spinal cord.

Two vertebrae were cracked, again, had the broken bones moved just millimetres she would have been dead or crippled from the neck down. In addition, two spinal disks were ruptured. As the hospital consultant said, “This is the nearest a person could get to death without actually dying.”

Jenni had been exceptionally lucky that the car bomb she had been placed beside by Myriam’s thuggish henchmen had failed to detonate, and that the British military patrol which found her took her to the military hospital where she was treated by surgeons’ expert in treating battlefield injuries.

After almost three weeks she was fit enough to be flown back to Britain and to a hospital there where the excellent medical treatment continued, but a complete recovery was not expected.

Myriam learned that her bomb failed to go off and she was furious with her subordinates, especially when she learned that Jenni’s body has gone. “Next time, you two will drive the car as suicide bombers!” she angrily told them. “No.” Myriam said sharply. “I’ve rethought this. You are coming in my car with me NOW!” she commanded.

Back in England, it is another three weeks before Jenni is deemed to be well enough to meet her family and friends again. Most of the scars to her face and body have either healed or have been treated Jenni’s family feared that Jenni had been killed in Iraq. Mary had searched for her after she left the Ambassador Hotel, but could not find a trace of her and reported her missing. The local police did nothing about it - too many missing people to be concerned about! When Jenni sees Mary and her family again the being attacked and robbed tale suits her purposes and this is what she tells everyone. Her young sons knew nothing about this as they were enjoying their holiday with their grandmother.

Jenni was reading a National newspaper in her hospital bed and one Iraq story leapt out at her. The day after Jenni was rescued by British soldiers, the bodies of two Iraqi men had been found in the wastelands south of Hilla, they had been completely castrated, their genitals entirely cut off and the men left to bleed to death. “Was this Myriam’s punishment for her bungling henchmen,” Jenni wondered. It certainly had her mark of brutality. Now that her enmity with Myriam has become personal, Jenni vowed to get fit and go back to Iraq to torture her to death, as Myriam tortured her husband!!!

Author’s Disclaimer.

This story features incidental cultural conflict between Muslim culture and British culture. No offence is intended to either culture by implication of the fictional stereotypes. The author accepts that the story might represent an aberration to both cultures, but in the interests of the spirit of the story a visceral realism is attempted by the author. This is a work of pure fiction so any similarities to anyone alive or dead, or any situation, real or imagined is purely coincidental

Piers Knight.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 27th, 2021 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Correcting errors.