~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
SCHOOL DANCE TITFIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Over Forty years ago in my last year in school I had two buxom girlfriends. Even then I liked them busty. Both of these wonderful creatures were taller than me, but I didn?t worry about that. I never considered myself anything much but I had a problem with saying ?no? and disappointing people. For several months I dated each girlfriend without them being aware of the situation. But gradually it dawned on them.

They had both arrived at my school after getting into trouble in their previous schools for fighting. You would not have thought that Rhona, with her Classical beauty and almost black hair was a tough Glaswegian street fighter, and that her violence to others is what got her into trouble. Although from a much more well off background, the ?cut glass? spoken Brenda had also got persistently into trouble for fighting in her posh boarding school from which she was eventually expelled.

Rhona, a busty, dark haired Scottish girl was in the same class as me, but Brenda, also brunette, known as BB to her friends (Busty Brenda) was in a different class, so the two had virtually no opportunity to meet, however, the end of term dance was a different matter and their natural rivalry surfaced.

Both girls had gradually realised over the weeks that each was a rival for my attentions. Trying to play up to each of them at the dance was almost like a comedy movie. First Busty Brenda would slip her arm under mine as though establishing her ownership and we would take to the dance floor. I caught glimpses of Rhona glaring daggers at BB. Then as soon as that dance was over Rhona would rush over and grab me for a dance.

This began to escalate to some pushing and shoving between the girls but, to cut a long story short, when it came to walking out in the moonlight prior to walking one of them home, they both came out with me to a quiet area by the playing field. In the light cast by windows and the moonlight they both looked fantastic. Both in ball gowns they each were exhibitionist enough to show their bare breasts and tight cleavage. The fruit punch having been spiked with alcohol each girl was not going to give in to her rival.

The pushing and shoving began again as they argued and I was expecting a catfight, but both being busty (the two bustiest girls in the school in fact) and with their cleavages on full display it wasn?t long before they began insulting each other?s tits. What happened I was not expecting, but obviously, as they had me for their sole audience Brenda felt encouraged. BB clapped her hands either side of her big bust and lifting her tits up challenged Rhona to see who had the best tits.

Rhona was equally busty and took up the challenge and right in front of me these two big-breasted girls, holding their tits out in front of them closed the gap and rammed each other?s boobs with their hand held tits. After a couple of rams they began circling like boxers, side stepping and looking for opportunities and at various intervals one girl or the other would punch her firmly held tits at the other girl?s hand held tits. In the dim light I watched their tight cleavages, the exposed flesh of the tops of their substantial breasts wrinkled up as they were held high to fight with. In the excitement their swelling bosoms, getting larger from the stimulation showed that their now completely erect nipples had swelled and extended.

There was ?SWISH!? after ?SWISH!? as their material clad bosoms raked across one another, grunts from the girls and occasional thuds and thumps of their chests reverberating as their boobs clashed. Still slowly spinning around each other each girl manipulated her tits to punch at her rival?s. These blows were now coming in regular intervals and the back and forth punching of breast on breast reminded me of the rhythm of a tennis match. The girls were by now a little disheveled, their hair having come undone from their hairstyles and flopping about as they fought.

Tiring, they wound up toe to toe, each girl twisting from the hip, their shoulders swinging to one side then the other as they battered each others boobs, their hands twisting and manipulating their fulsome tits, using them like weapons. The pounding and pressing took it?s toll and in this battle of attrition Brenda eventually proved herself tougher than Rhona as Rhona tired first and exhausted had to concede defeat. Brenda had also proven her tits tougher than Rhona?s as Rhona?s were discolored and sore from the battering.

Rhona was a tough Glaswegian lass though, and she was not the sort to cry but flounced back into the hall in a bad mood determined to beat Brenda in a fair fight. I walked Brenda home via a local lover?s Lane where we had a bit of fun sexually where she demanded that I handle and squeeze the winning breasts to prove just how tough they were. She began getting excited at the plan that the girls had made to fight out their rivalry once and for all on the meadowland behind the school by the river and she talked of nothing else on the way home.

Piers Knight.