Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Contest (By Brent)

Jackie is jealous about her husband staring at her friend's tits. Shewants to prove that she has better breasts than Jenny. They are going totitfight and sexfight in front of Jackie's husband.

The evening had been a nice, but routine one. Jackie and her husband Dannyhad done a little entertaining. They'd had Jackie's friend Jenny over fordinner, and there'd been plenty of pleasant conversation and lots of good food.In fact, things couldn't have gone much better. Until, that was, Jenny got upto leave.

Now, before we go much further, it must be mentioned that Jenny, who isAsian, is a beautiful woman, so beautiful that she makes her living as a modeland spokesperson. The 25-year-old stands 5'6" and weighs a solid 125pounds, measuring a luscious 36-25-35 with C-cup breasts. She has short,straight black hair and dark, beautiful eyes. Both Jackie and Danny had seenher literally turn heads in public. But, a head turn on this night, one thatJenny did not see, would lead to a completely different kind of eveninginvolving the same trio.

The reason, of course, was that it was DANNY'S head that turned, justslightly, as he watched Jenny walk out the door. There was little doubt he waschecking out her fine behind as she left his home. And, while Jenny did not seeDanny's glance, Jackie DID.

And, after Jenny was safely out the door and in her car, Jackie turned toher husband and said, "Like what you see, dear?" Danny started tobabble something incoherent, but Jackie cut him off quickly. "Don'tstammer, darling. I'm not mad. But I SAW you looking."

"No, I..." Danny said, but Jackie just laughed.

"Honey, I'm not stupid and I'm not blind. I know she's pretty, and Iknow you think she's hot."

"No, really..." Danny sputtered.

"Oh, come ON," Jackie said with a smile. "Are you going tosit there and tell me you don't think Jenny is pretty?"

"Well, no," Danny responded, finally getting his thoughts togetherwell enough to speak in complete sentences. "She's obviously pretty. She'sa model after all. But, I mean, it's no more than that..."

"So, you're telling me you don't think she's HOT?" Jackieinterrupted, still smiling.

"Honey...." Danny said with a sigh.

"Listen, darling," Jackie replied, "Like I said, I'm not mad.It's natural that you'd be attracted to her. She's beautiful! I just want youto be honest with me."

"OK, I think she's hot. Of course I do. Like you said, she's beautiful.She has a lovely face and a great body. Who WOULDN'T think she was hot? But, Idon't mean anything by looking, and I'm sorry if I..."

"Like I said, dear," Jackie responded, "I'm not mad. I'm usedto guys looking at Jenny. Happens every time we're out."

"Well, you're beautiful, too," Danny said. And he wasn't lying.The 25-year-old Jackie, also Asian, is very pretty. She's a bit shorter thanJenny, at 5'3", and her dark hair is a bit longer. She weighs a similar125 solid pounds, with measurements of 34-25-35. And, like Jenny, Jackie hasC-cup breasts.

"Thanks, darling, but I don't attract the kind of attention Jenny does.That's OK, though. I get all the attention I want from you!"

Now, had Danny left things at that, well, let's just say you wouldn't bereading this story. But, like most men, Danny has a way of digging a hole deeperand deeper when it comes to women. So, instead of letting the subject drop, hetried to make his wife feel better (and HOW he thought THIS would do it isanyone's guess) by saying, "Well, it's her body, honey. She's got a greatbody. That's what attracts all the attention."

Now, the minute those words were out of Danny's mouth, he realized hismistake. However, that realization was far too late. "So, you're saying IDON'T have a great body?" Jackie said, not smiling now.

"No, I didn't mean that..."

"So what DID you mean? Did you mean that Jenny's body is better thanmine?"

"No, honey, that's not what I said," Danny replied, backpedalingfuriously.

"OK. OK," Jackie said. "Let's not fight about this. But, Iwant you to be honest with me. Again, I'm not going to be angry no matter whatyou say, as long as it's the truth. Understand?"

"OK," Danny said, knowing the hole was nearing completion and thatBeijing was notfar overhead.

"What part of Jenny's body attracts men, do you think?"

"Well, she has a really nice butt and great legs," Danny offered,"but, actually, and I'm telling the truth now, I think your legs are justas nice, and your butt is better."

Jackie looked at her husband for a second and determined, as wives can, thathe was telling the truth. "All right, so if I have legs that are just asgood and a butt that's better, what part of Jenny's body attracts all theattention?"

Danny looked down for a second before raising his head and meeting hiswife's eyes. "She's got great tits, too, dear. And a lot of guys go forthat."

Jackie was stunned. "Are you telling me that you think she has betterTITS than me?"

"Honey, don't get mad..."

"I'm not mad!" Jackie said, her voice rising a bit. "I justcan't believe it. If you'd have said her legs or ass were better, I'd haveunderstood. If you said her face was prettier, I'd have understood that, too.But no WAY does she have better tits!"

"Well, I've never SEEN them naked, honey, so..."

"Well, I HAVE, and MINE are better than HERS."

"All right," Danny said, desperately. "You'd know better thanme..."

"Oh, NO," Jackie replied. "You're not getting off thateasily. I can't believe my own husband thinks that bitch has better tits that Ido. Well, she DOESN'T and I can prove it."

"Jackie, listen..."

"Danny, be quiet. I've made up my mind. But don't worry. I'm still notmad. In fact, I think you might like what I've got in mind."

"What...."

"Later!" Jackie said, and walked over to pick up the phone.

The call was a brief one. Jenny had left less than 5 minutes ago and was notat home. Her answering machine picked up. Jackie waited for the beep, thensaid, "Jenny, it's Jackie. Call me." And, with that, she hung up thephone.

Danny was still sitting on the couch wondering where all this was leading.Jackie didn't let him stew for too long. "All right. When she calls back,I'll set it all up," the brunette beauty said.

"Set WHAT up?" Danny asked, totally confused.

"Well, what do you think? I TOLD you, I'm going to PROVE that I havebetter tits than Jenny."

Danny just sat staring at his lovely wife.

"We're going to titfight, Mr. Dense," Jackie said, shaking herhead.

"You're not SERIOUS????" Danny asked.

"Dead serious, dear. I'm going to prove that I have better tits thatJenny. I'm going to use these beauties," she said, lifting her breasts upwith her hands, "to beat her pair. And you, my darling, will get to watchthe whole thing."

"But..." Danny was babbling again.

"Oh, come ON, darling. We both know you're going to love this. Youfantasize about this stuff all the time. But, I bet you never thought you'd getto see a real one. You will, though. Of course, I know it will be hard for youwhen I whip your fantasy champion..."

"What? No..."

"Honey, you shouldn't leave those little stories you write lying abouton the computer. I've seen them. And I notice that Jenny never loses. She beatseverybody...including ME."

"Well, darling," Danny said, swallowing, "It's all fantasystuff, you know. It's not that I REALLY think..."

"Doesn't MATTER what you think," Jackie shot back. "Let metell you what I KNOW. I've got better boobs than Jenny. Period. She may beprettier, but I've got the rack. And, I'm going to prove that by beating hertits. What do you think of that????"

Danny took a deep breath and gathered his careening thoughts. Then, hesmiled and said, "I think that sounds like the best idea I've heard thismillenium."

"Glad you think so. Because I cant wait."

"But," Danny asked, "What if Jenny won't..."

"Oh, she WILL," Jackie shot back. "I know that girl, and Ilove her. But I also know that she's one of the vainest people who've everwalked the planet. If I tell her my tits are better than hers, she'll trip allover herself to prove otherwise."

"Well, I hope you're..." Danny was cut off by the ringing phone.

The caller was Jenny. Jackie pointed her finger at Danny, then pointed downthe hall, gesturing for him to leave the room and allow her to take the call inprivate. He went into his study, sat down on the desk chair, and flipped on thecomputer. He had a feeling the conversation might be a long one. Danny wasshocked when Jackie came through the door just a few minutes later. "I wasRIGHT," his wife said, with a smile. "She agreed to tit fightme."

"I can't believe it," Danny said. "What did she say?"

Jackie's expression became more serious. "I told her what you'd said,that you thought she had better tits that me. She laughed and said she knowsyou think she's hot. Then I told her that we both knew I had the better tits.She, shall we say, disagreed..."

"What did she say, exactly," Danny asked, getting interested now.

"I'll have to paraphrase," Jackie replied, "But it wassomething along the lines of the fact that my tits didn't COMPARE to hers andthat I knew THAT..."

"Uh, oh..." Danny said.

"So," Jackie said, jaw set tightly, "I told her if that wasthe way she felt, then she'd agree to settle things, woman to woman."

"And she said..." Danny asked.

"Well, THAT I won't have to paraphrase. I remember exactly what thatlittle bitch said, and I will throw those words right back in her face!"Jackie said, her color rising.

"What..."

"She said, 'Are you sure you want to do this?' and, when I said 'yes',she said, 'Then it will be my pleasure to crush you flat.' The littleBITCH!" Jackie spat.

"Now, settle down, darling," Danny said.

"Settle down my ASS," Jackie shot back, still fuming. "Youhaven't heard the worst part. She had one condition. She'd only agree if YOUgot to watch!"

"Now, why does that bother you? It was YOUR idea!"

"Yes, but I hadn't TOLD her yet! SHE was the one who brought it up. Shewants to beat me in front of YOU!"

"But, honey, you want to beat HER in front of me," Danny said,still confused.

"But, I'm MARRIED to you! I want to prove I'm a better woman to myhusband..." Jackie stopped as she saw the light go on above Danny's head.

Danny filled the silence. "And so does she. She wants to prove it toME, not just you."

"The little bitch," Jackie said, shaking her head. "Thelittle flirting bitch! Well, she's going to find OUT who the better woman iscome next Saturday night, that's for sure."

"It's Saturday NIGHT???" Danny asked.

"Yes," Jackie replied. "Right here in this living room."

"I can't WAIT," Danny said with a smile. "I just can'twait."

The week seemed to take forever to Danny. He could think of little else, ofcourse, than the coming titfight. He had fantasized about it for years, and itwas about to come true, but the days dragged by. When Friday morning finallycame, Danny couldn't wait to get up and get to work. And, when the clock struckfive, he left the office like a rat off a sinking ship. He made it home inrecord time, a subject on which Jackie remarked thusly, "What did you do,100 all the way home?"

"Just about," Danny said laughing. But, if he thought the day andthe week had gone slowly, the two remaining hours before Jenny arrived movedlike molasses in January. Dinner seemed to take forever, and then Jackie wentto the bedroom to get ready. Danny sat down in the living room and turned onthe television, but didn't watch. Instead, he glanced at the clock about amillion times. The damn thing didn't seem to be moving at ALL.

The last time Danny looked up, the clock read 7:58. It was at that moment that he heard Jenny's carpulling into the driveway. Danny leaped to his feet and rushed to the window tomake sure, then hustled down the hall and knocked on the bedroom door."Honey, she's HERE!" he said, not bothering to hide his excitement.

Jackie replied, with little emotion, "Go let her in, dear. I'll beright out."

Danny literally RAN to the door and had it open even before Jenny couldknock. The knockout brunette smiled glitteringly and said, "Hey,Danny."

"Hi, Jenny," Danny said, with a loopy, ear to ear grin. "Comeon in. Jackie will be out in a few minutes."

Danny showed his fantasy champion into the living room and she sat down onthe couch. She was wearing a short white skirt and a form-fitting white top.Danny could see a black bra right through its thin fabric. He tried to makeconversation while they waited for Jackie by saying, "How was your week?"

Jenny was having none of it. With a giggle she said, "I spent itthinking about tonight, and I'm betting you did the same."

Danny shook his head and laughed. "Couldn't think of anything else allweek, as I'm sure you know..."

"I KNOW you want to see THESE," Jenny said, lifting her breastswith her hands as Jackie had done a week earlier.

Danny shrugged and shook his head. "I won't deny that."

"They won't disappoint you," Jenny said.

"I'm sure they won't," Danny replied.

"And, tonight, I won't disappoint you..." Jenny cooed softly.

"What..."

"Jackie told me. I'm your fantasy titfight champion. And, I want you toknow that I won't disappoint you. I'll beat her, just like I do in yourstories."

Danny was stunned into a few seconds of silence, and, before he could sayanything else, he heard the bedroom door open. Jackie came down the halllooking absolutely amazing. She was wearing a blue skirt (longer than Jenny'sbut still short enough to show some leg), and a lovely tan blouse. Her feetwere bare and her eyes shining as she caught sight of Jenny sitting on hercouch. Jackie didn't sit down. Instead, she stood beside Danny's chair, herhands going to her hips, and stared at her friend and rival. "If you'redone flirting with my husband," Jackie said, "Let's getstarted."

"Fine with me," Jenny replied, with an icy grin."Where?"

"Right HERE," Jackie said, pointing at the floor."Darling," she continued, looking at Danny now, "Shove yourchair back against the wall. That will leave plenty of room here in the middleof the floor."

"Here?" Jenny said, somewhat surprised.

"Yes, HERE," Jackie shot back. "That's shag carpet. It'splenty soft. And there's plenty of room. Unless you plan on chickeningout..."

Jenny laughed, tossing her head back while shaking her head, her beautifuljet-black hair spinning around her lovely face. "No way, Jackie," shesaid. "If anyone's going to chicken out, it will be you!"

"Well," the shorter woman said, "I'm not goinganywhere."

Jenny needed no more of an invitation. She quickly got to her feet andpulled her top over her head, revealing the lacy black bra that held herbreasts. Then, she kicked off her shoes and pulled down her skirt. In seconds,she was clad only in the bra and matching thong panties.

As Danny's eyes were about to bulge out of their sockets, Jackie began todisrobe. Unlike Jenny, she didn't do it quickly. Instead, she slowly,sensuously unbuttoned her blouse, then tossed it aside. Her breasts were nowcovered with a sheer white bra that showed her dark areola and nipples. Danny'swife was also quite deliberate about removing her skirt, slowly unzipping itand pulling it down before stepping out of it. Her white panties were alsosheer, and her dark bush was now clearly visible beneath the fabric.

For a few seconds, the two women stood like that, face-to-face, in theirundergarments, staring each other down and sizing each other up. Danny didn'tknow where to look. But, mostly, his gaze drifted to the taller Jenny. Hischampion was now standing before him, ready to battle for supremacy with hiswife.

If Jackie noticed where Danny's attentions were, she didn't register theknowledge. Instead, she continued the striptease, unsnapping her bra andpulling it down to reveal a superb set of C-cup breasts. They were high and firm,and a beautiful tan color, like the rest of Jackie's body. The breasts wereperfectly shaped, their areola large and dark and their nipples long and thick.Danny's head turned to look at the half-naked body of his wife.

Then, Jenny unsnapped her bra and tossed it on the couch behind her. Herbreasts were also C-cups, and, like Jackie's, beautiful. They were milky white,and, like her rivals, high, firm, and beautifully shaped. Her areola were pink,as were the long, thick nipples in the middle of them. Danny's head turned tolook at Jenny now. She had been right. He wasn't disappointed with his firstlook at her bare rack. It was incredible.

Danny's head turned again as Jackie completed her disrobing, dropping herpanties to reveal her dark bush and tight, lovely ass. But his attention wentback to Jenny seconds later when her thong hit the floor. Like Jackie, her bushwas jet-black and her ass was just about perfect.

Now Jackie DID notice Danny looking at Jenny and her anger erupted."You BITCH," she said, stepping forward so that she was standingchest to chest with her rival. "I'm going to grind those pathetic excusesfor boobs to POWDER."

"You must be JOKING," Jenny shot back. "We can all see who'sgot what now, and, if Danny's eyes are any indication, it looks like two of usthink the loser tonight is going to be YOU."

"Fuck YOU, Jenny," Jackie snarled. She said nothing else, for shewas no longer in the mood to talk. Now, she wanted action. She dropped to herknees in the middle of the floor and looked up at the taller woman. "I'mwaiting," she said, with her hands on her hips.

She didn't have to wait long. Jenny slowly knelt down in front of her rival,her breasts just inches from touching Jackie's own superb pair. "Allright, Jackie," Jenny said smiling. "Let's get started." Withthat, Jackie moved forward a bit and the two pairs of breasts touched lightlyat the nipples. A feeling of electricity went through both beauties and bothtook quick short breaths. Then, the contest began.

It started, as if by mutual consent, with a simple rubbing and teasing ofnipples. The two sets of sensitive spikes immediately got hard and the twoladies took full advantage. Jackie began rotating her torso so that her nipplesdanced around Jenny's, brushing her areola and tickling the sides of her pinkspikes. Jenny's counter measure was to rake her own peaks across Jackie's, fromside to side.

From where Danny sat, it was clear that both tactics were having theireffect. Both ladies were becoming excited, their breathing becoming more rapid,little moans of pleasure occasionally emanating from the mouth of one or theother.
    "Can you feel it, Jackie?" Jenny said with a grin. "Can youfeel how much harder my nipples are than yours?"

"The hell they are, Jenny," Jackie shot back. "Mine arebetter, and you know it."

Jenny just laughed and upped the ante, now pressing her nipples forward intoJackie's, then pulling back. Jackie gasped a little "Ahhhh!" at thefirst straight-on contact, then mimicked her opponent. Each time the nipplespressed together the two ladies bodies stiffened just a little and there weremore little groans.

Danny was watching carefully to see which set of spikes would prevail. Butneither was doing so. The nipples simply bounced off one another. Neither pairwas able to bend their opposite number. But the tactic WAS making both ladieseven more excited.

"I thought your nipples were harder," Jackie said, breathingharder. "See how mine are pushing them aside?"

"You're joking again, Jackie," Jenny replied with a smile."It's YOU who's being pushed aside."

Danny had no doubt both women would have loved to bend the other, but bothwere beginning to realize it wasn't going to happen. Again, it was Jenny whochanged the flow of the match. The taller woman moved a bit closer, then beganraking her nipples across the under side of Jackie's tan breasts. Jackieuttered a soft groan of pleasure and ran her own spikes across the tops ofJenny's orbs, bringing a light sigh of contentment from her rival.

"Does that feel good, Jackie," Jenny whispered. "Do you likefeeling my hard nipples running across your breasts?"

"Ahhhh!" Jackie moaned, "No more than you do, you littleflirt."

Jenny continued with her current tactic for a few moments longer. She couldtell it was having an effect. Jackie was becoming more and more excited. Then,when she felt the perfect moment had arrived, Jenny escalated things onceagain. "It's time," Jenny grinned. "You're ready." And,with that she moved right up against Jackie and began rubbing her big breastsinto her rival's pair. Again, Jackie gasped with pleasure, and quickly followedsuit.

It was all happening just as Danny had imagined it would. Jenny, theaggressor, was pressing his wife. Jackie was fighting back gamely. But, now,Danny could see that Jenny was beginning to take control. Jackie's groans andgasps were more frequent than those of her rival. And the pressure of Jenny'sattack had pushed Jackie back just a bit, bending her back slightly as shefought to keep up with the taller woman.

"Can you feel it, Jackie?" Jenny whispered again. "Can youfeel my big breasts beginning to dominate yours?"

"You're hallucinating," Jackie fired back, continuing to match herrival's efforts. "MY breasts will be dominant tonight. But you go ahead andkeep talking."

Jenny DIDN'T keep talking, however. Instead, she leaned forward and pressedher breasts harder into Jackie's, rubbing them more rapidly back and forth.Danny watched as his wife was bent further backward by her rival's onslaught.And he listened as Jackie's gasps of pleasure became more and more frequent.

"It's all over Jackie," Jenny said, with a taunting smile."You can't take much more of this. My boobs are too much for you, justlike I knew they would be. Why don't you give up now, before I make you cum infront of your husband?"

"No way...ahhh...bitch," Jackie said. "You aren't winningSHIT..."

But, despite Jackie's efforts, Jenny kept pressing forward and bending herback more and more. The taller woman was now leaning down over her rival, usingsuperior leverage to increase the pressure on her breasts. Jackie fought backas best she could, but Danny could see his wife was on the edge of the defeathe'd so often imagined.

Jenny could sense her victory now, and she was now putting everything shehad into her efforts. Her breasts worked quickly across Jackie's, rubbingsensuously, her nipples flicking across Jackie's, pressing harder, bending theshorter woman back even further. Soon, Jackie had been forced so far back thatshe placed her palms on the ground to avoid being shoved to her back.

"Almost there, Jackie," Jenny said with a grin. "You can feelit now, feel how superior my breasts are to yours. Did you really think youcould beat me?" she asked, shaking her head. "Well, at least DANNYknew who would win."
    "Keep talking, bitch," Jackie said. And then, for the first time,the shorter woman became the aggressor. She bent her elbows back and pushedupward, shoving her breasts hard into Jenny's, pushing the surprised womanbackward and completely righting herself. Jenny grunted a surprised"Nnnnhhhh!" then gasped a pleasured "oooh!" as Jackiechanged tactics. She began rotating her shoulders in a semi-circle, pressingfirst one breast, then the other, hard against her opponent's opposite number.The twist in the other direction dragged the breast in contact across Jenny'stit, before pressing the other breast home.

It took Jenny a few seconds, but she managed to match Jackie's technique,and the women began fighting on equal terms again. But, as Danny watched, heknew it couldn't last. His wife was still moaning more frequently than Jenny,and was also looking more fatigued than her rival. Danny had little doubt thatJenny would soon take control of the contest again.

But it DID last. To Danny's surprise, Jenny did not immediately take overagain. Instead, Jackie continued to give as good as she got, as both womenbecame more and more excited. And, both sets of breasts were still firm.Neither had softened at all despite all the contact.

Then, the two women were even no more. Danny watched an arch appear in theback of one of the competitors. It wasn't obvious right away, but soon enoughhe could tell that one of the women was getting an advantage. Only, this time,it wasn't his fantasy champion. It was his resurgent wife.

Danny wasn't the only one to notice how the worm had turned. He could seesurprise, and, for the first time, concern in Jenny's pretty eyes. And he couldsee a smile begin at the corners of Jackie's mouth as she continued pressingforward, bending Jenny even further.

"What's wrong, Jenny?" Jackie taunted, between rapid breaths."I thought you had me almost beaten."

"Oh, I'll beat you," Jenny shot back, also breathing hard."My tits are better, and we all know it."

But, from where Danny sat, for the first time all night, that assertion wasclearly in question. Jenny was definitely on the defensive, and, while bothsets of breasts remained firm, the taller woman was now groaning more oftenthan Jackie. Still, Danny had no doubt Jenny could turn things around, justlike his wife had. In fact, that's exactly what he expected to happen. What hedid not expect is what happened next.

It was all over in a flash, and, as many times as Danny replayed it in hismind, he still couldn't piece the exact events back together. It just happenedtoo quickly. One moment, the ladies were battling on their knees, and, thenext, well, they weren't.
    What actually happened was that Jackie had sped up the rhythm of her twistsand Jenny had responded in kind. As the shorter woman leaned into her rival,the taller of the pair was driven further back. And, finally, with two quicktwists, Jackie knocked Jenny off balance and she fell to her back, with herlegs trapped beneath her, groaning a surprised "Oooh!"

Danny's fantasy queen didn't even have time to free her legs before Jackiefell on top of her and began working her jugs into her rival's once again.Jenny gasped, "Unnnnhhhh!", wrapped her arms around Jackie's back andtried to roll her opponent underneath. Jackie, though, quickly followed suit,easily able to get her hands beneath Jenny's back because of the position ofher foe's legs. And, with a bear hug of her own and her opponent's legs stilltrapped, Jackie maintained her top position and continued grinding her breastsinto Jenny's.

"Who's almost beaten now, Jenny?" said a smiling Jackie.

But, despite her bottom position, Jenny remained, outwardly at least,confident of victory. "You aren't beatinganybody...unnnhhhh...Jackie," she said.

But, for the first time, Danny thought Jackie was beating someone on thisnight, as surprising as that was to both he and Jenny. He watched as Jackiecontinued rubbing her chest into Jenny's and Jenny, now clearly at adisadvantage, fought back as best she could. There was still no noticeablesoftness in either pair of breasts, but there was now a noticeable differencein their owners. Jackie was fighting hard to bring Jenny to the climax thatwould signal her victory, and Jenny was battling with all she had more to avoiddefeat than to gain a victory that was slipping farther away with each passingmoment.

And, with each passing moment, the victory Jackie longed for got closer. Shecould feel it now in Jenny's lush, sweat-covered body. She could feel thequivers of her rival's muscles and the little electric shocks going through hersystem. Jenny's nipples were rock hard and her body was tightening regularly,especially when Jackie's nipples brushed into hers. Jackie also noticed that,apparently unconsciously, Jenny was now thrusting her pelvis forward in arhythm. It wouldn't be long now.
    And, it wasn't. Like Jackie's earlier knockdown, it happened very quickly.Jenny began to gasp and moan in pleasure and her body tensed hard. Jackiethrust her breasts tight against Jenny's creamy white pair and twisted. Jennymanaged to fight against her own body for a few seconds, but then, the waves ofecstasy began rolling over her.

Jenny screamed with orgasmic pleasure and thrust her pussy into Jackie's,pulling her rival close and grinding her own sex and breasts against those ofher opponent. She shuddered beneath Jackie and tears filled her eyes as a smilebroke over the dominant woman's face. The pair remained locked in their embracefor well over a minute, as Danny watched with both surprise at the result andpride in Jackie's unexpected victory. Finally, a spent Jackie released Jennywith a sigh, and the shorter woman got to her feet.

Standing above her beaten rival, who remained, breathing rapidly, on thefloor, Jackie smiled down and said, "I thought you were going to beat me,Jenny. I thought you had better tits. But I guess not. Who has the better titsnow, bitch?"
    With tears running down her face and still gasping for breath, the tallerwoman shook her head. "Not fair," she said. "That wasn't fair,lying on top of me like that."

Jackie laughed and shook her head. "You lost, Jenny. Face it. My titsbeat yours. Mine are better. Like I told you. That's all there is to it, rightDanny?"

"Danny knows it wasn't fair," Jenny said, struggling into asitting position against the wall while still fighting to get her breath back."Don't you, Danny?"

Both women then stared at Danny, and both clearly expected to get supportfrom the one person in the room who had some claim of neutrality. He hesitatedjust a moment before answering. "Jackie certainly got an advantage bybeing on top..." he began.

His wife sighed and drew a breath to protest, but Danny cut her off andfinished his statement. "But, she also knocked you backward fair and square,Jenny. And, no matter how you slice it, Jackie won the fight, which means that,for tonight at least, she proved that she has the better tits."

Jenny looked at Danny with fire in her eyes and said, "Pussywhipped."

"That may be," Jackie said in response, "but one of us gottitty whipped tonight, and we both know who that was."

"Screw you," Jenny shot back. "You cheated and you know it.And so does Danny. My tits can beat yours anytime."

"Apparently not, bitch," Jackie retorted, "Because theycouldn't do it tonight!"

"I want a rematch," Jenny said, getting slowly to her feet, herbreathing returning to normal now.

"Name the time and the place," Jackie said.

"Right here and right now!" said the taller woman.

"Fine. I'll be happy to beat your tits again," said Jackie with agrin as the dropped back to a kneeling position.

"Oh, no," Jenny said, with a grin of her own. "Not tits thistime, Jackie. That was your thing. What I want is a sexfight. Your pussyagainst mine. We'll see who the better woman is before this night isover."

Jackie didn't say anything for a few seconds, obviously surprised by thisturn of events. Then, she slowly got to her feet and stood, once again, breastto breast and face to face with Jenny. "Fine, bitch. You want a sexfight?I'll give you one. Right here and right now. And, for the second time tonight,I'm going to make you cum like the little bitch that you are."

Danny sat back in the chair, shaking his head. This night couldn't get anybetter.

But, it could, and it did. Without any further ado, Jenny got down on herknees. Jackie remained standing for a few seconds, until Jenny, clearly readyfor a shot at redemption, said, "What are you waiting for, Jackie? Bringthat pathetic pussy of yours down here so I can beat it and make you cum."

"Fuck you," Jackie said, her eyes shooting daggers at her rival.She dropped to her own knees in front of Jenny and the two women wrapped theirarms around one another's backs again. Then, together, they carefully lay down,Jenny on her right side, Jackie on her left.

With their bodies prone and facing one another, each woman tightened hergrip on the other and thrust her pelvis forward. With Danny watching wide-eyed,the two women began working their pussies into one another.

Danny was not surprised that both women quickly became excited. Theirbreathing got faster almost immediately and both were groaning and gasping inpleasure after just a minute or so. Danny noticed that Jenny's eyes wereclosed, but Jackie's remained open, looking her rival full in her lovely,flushed face.

"You should have cleaned up before we...ahhh...did this, bitch,"Jackie said between rapid breaths. "You're all sticky from the last time Igot you off."

"Fuck...mmmhhh...you," Jenny responded. "I'm going to makeyou explode, bitch. I can already feel how much harder my labia are."

"Keep...ooohhh...talking, Jenny. That's what you're goodat...nnnhhhh...that and flirting."

"I'm also...ahhh...good at fucking, and I'm justabout...huhhhhh...through fucking you."

Danny was pretty sure at least part of Jenny's boast was true. He was almostcertain that the two beauties were about finished with their contest. Theirmoans and sighs had reached a fever pitch as they'd increased the pace of theirgrinding, and he was confident neither could last much longer. As for the otherpart of what the taller woman was saying, Danny saw no evidence that eitherwoman was gaining an advantage. They appeared to be fighting on even terms andhe had no idea who would eventually emerge the victor.

To Danny's surprise, however, things did not end quickly. Both competitorshad risen to a certain high level of excitement at a rapid pace, but neitherwent beyond it, despite the efforts of her rival. The pace quickened again andagain until both women were gleaming with sweat and sucking air in big gulps,but both continued to avoid being sent over the edge into the orgasm that wouldmark her defeat.

And then, like it had so many times before on this remarkable evening,everything changed in the blink of an eye. Suddenly, both women stopped moving,and both their bodies went stiff with surprise and pleasure. Jackie gasped,"Ahhh-hahhh!" and Jenny moaned, "Ooooh!" And both stayedstill for several seconds, bellies pumping, eyes wide.

At first, Danny thought they'd both cum together, but that wasn't what hadhappened. The battle had simply moved into another phase, because the twocompetitor's clits had found one another, and both were immediately taken pastthe level at which their sexual excitement had plateaued.

"Got you now, Jenny," Jackie said breathily. "Feel my clit onyours? Feel how hard it is?...ahhhhhh!"

"Mine is going to...ummmhhh...crush yours and makeyou...ohhhh...squeal, bitch."

And, slowly, the women resumed their movement, now working with their clitsto overcome the resistance of their rival. Danny knew this couldn't last forlong, and, this time, he was right.

He saw Jenny's resistance begin to crack as Jackie forced herself forward.He could see, for the second time this night, his former fantasy queendesperately working to maintain control and stave off defeat, and his dominantwife pressing her advantage and overcoming her rival's crumbling defenses.

This time, it didn't happen suddenly. Danny watched as Jackie slowly beganto roll Jenny beneath her. The taller woman fought against her foe's efforts,but the twin battles against orgasm and Jackie's strength proved too much. Shewas driven back to a hip and was forced to brace herself with her left foot.But, soon, even that wasn't enough as Jenny was rolled to her back.

Again, the beautiful Jenny's eyes were filled with tears. Danny now saw thatshe knew what was coming. Still, she fought on, in the faint hope that Jackiewould break before she did. But, with Jackie on top, all hope was quickly lost.Again, Jenny went stiff with a little gasp of, "No...ooooooh!" andJackie held on tight as her opponent's body shook as it surrendered again toorgasm.

When Jenny's convulsions of pleasure had ended, Jackie surprised Danny bystaying where she was. She didn't rise this time, instead keeping her pussy incontact with Jenny's. The younger woman was now sobbing in defeat, her handshaving come away from Jackie's back to cover her face, but there was somethingmore Jackie wanted from her. "Who's the better woman, Jenny?" Danny'swife said softly.

"You bitch," Jenny said through her tears.

"Oh, somebody was a bitch tonight, but it wasn't me. Now, who's thebetter woman, Jenny?"

"Fuck you," sobbed the beaten woman.

"Do I have to make you cum again?" Jackie asked, and thrust hercrotch forward.

And that took the last of the defiance out of Jenny. The taller woman gaspeda little, feeling Jackie's clit on hers again, then broke totally. "No,please! You're the better woman. Your tits are better and your pussy is better."

"That's better," Jackie said, rising to stand above her beatenopponent, exhausted but victorious, She was covered with sweat and her hair wasbedraggled and soaked. Her breasts were reddened from all the contact withthose of her rival and she was still breathing heavily. She'd never looked morebeautiful to Danny.

Jenny, meanwhile, lay weeping on the floor. She'd rolled to her side, buther hands still covered her face as her body shook with her sobbing.

Jackie gave Danny a smile and said, "I'm going to have a shower, dear.See to your 'queen'." And, with that, she was gone down the hall.

Danny did "see to" Jenny, helping her to her feet and offeringwhat comfort he could as she got dressed. He walked her to her car, and, asonce she was seated inside, completely crestfallen and still teary-eyed, Danny,holding the door, said, "Listen, it's not that bad. You'll get her nexttime."

And, for the first time since her loss, Jenny laughed. "Next time? Oh,there's not going to be a next time. Getting my tits and pussy whipped once wasenough for me. You've got a new queen now, buddy. Dammit!" she said,slamming her hands off the wheel.

Danny gave Jenny a smile and closed the door for her. He stood and watchedas she backed out of the driveway, and he watched her tail lights as she droveaway, the red dots getting smaller and smaller until the disappeared around acorner.

And, when they were gone, Danny went back inside to wait for his queen tofinish her shower.
    Last edited by AL75; January 2nd, 2023 at 07:43 PM.