Summer 2021

BRITTANY.

Her name is Brittany. We’re waiting for the same Southwest flight that’s delayed because birds got in the engine on the way here. Assurances were made for holding connecting flights, or rebooking if needed. Brunette, pretty, and what seemed like a nice big ass and some firm thighs. We talked for a bit, along with several others who were waiting for the flight to leave, and it seemed like nothing more than a chance encounter with a married woman from Vegas.

DANAE.

Blonde, curvy, and a twinkle in her eyes that was only outshone by the rock on her finger. She wasn’t the flight attendant doing the humorous spiel that Southwest is so well known for, but she was the one demonstrating things to my section of the plane with her tight skirt struggling to contain her big, firm ass as she moved. Another gorgeous married woman with a great body.

THE FLIGHT.

If you know Southwest, you’re aware of their unique boarding process where the earlier letter & number combos get to take whatever seat they want. I chose a window seat about midway back, and watched as people filled in all around me, leaving both seats next to me empty for a while. That’s when Brittany spotted me, and chose the aisle seat in my row. We chatted a bit, waiting for the mostly full flight to finish boarding, wondering who would sit between us. As luck would have it, that seat remained open, and we took off without any further delays.

“You think she’s hot, don’t you? The stereotype of the sexy flight attendant turns you on?”

Despite wearing masks, I could see the mischief in Brittany’s eyes. I told her that I did find the flight attendant attractive, but that she wasn’t my usual type. Besides, she was wearing a wedding band, so it didn’t really matter anyways.

“What is your type?”

“A woman in her outfit but with your looks would be right in my wheelhouse.”

“You want to see me in one of those uniforms?”

“In this case, yes. You two are gorgeous, and have similar builds, so I’d be interested to see who fills it out the best.”

“Then what? We all get a hotel room and you play some kinky threesome game with us?”

I could hear the disappointment in her voice. Almost like she was hoping the random guy at the airport wasn’t just another horndog looking for a threesome. Hoping to get away from the subject, I replied with a firm, “not exactly.”

“What does that even mean?” She was staring a hole through me at this point, obviously trying to figure out what I found so interesting about the two of them. “Tell me, stranger, what’s your kink?”

I deliberated for a moment about whether or not I should say what I was thinking, ultimately deciding that I was never going to cross paths with this woman again so I should just be honest. “I’m into women competing with each other sexually. My favorites are competitive titfights and sexfights with the winner getting whatever stakes she wants from the loser.”

I could see the confusion in her eyes as she quietly asked me to explain what the hell I was talking about. The next 10 minutes, or so, were filled by my description of various types of sexual contests, focusing on the ones I liked the most. I made it clear to Brittany that I felt her build was most conducive to sexfighting, especially going pussy to pussy with another woman. Feeling a bit freer than usual, I pushed one step further and told her that my fixation on the blonde flight attendant was due mostly to me comparing the two of them, with their husbands in the room watching, and trying to decide who would win.

“Well,” Brittany whispered even more softly than before, “who did you decide on?”

“Physically, I think you two are about even. Definitely not much of a difference in my eyes. Where I made my decision was attitude. You seem very open to experimenting and trying new things, but in an inquisitive manner. She has an air of arrogance that suggests she’s a bit of an alpha bitch and would relish dominating another woman. I think it would be close at first, but eventually she’d wear you down and then try to humiliate you.”

I could see the brunette’s eyes studying mine for a moment, before she announced she was going to the bathroom and left her seat. I popped open my laptop and started jotting down notes, hoping to turn this into a story, finishing up and then realizing she had been gone for more than just a few minutes. I hoped I hadn’t freaked her out enough to switch seats, but I knew it was a possibility after sharing my interests with this complete stranger.

I decided I’d go ahead and work on a draft of the story, and no more than 2-3 paragraphs in I noticed Brittany sitting back down. She took the previously empty middle seat, but didn’t say anything. A quick glance made me think she looked a little flushed, and the summer dress she was wearing over her jeans seemed to fit a little differently. I was sure it was my imagination until Danae sat down in the aisle seat and leaned over while motioning for me to do the same.

“Brittany told me about your comparison, and how to settle it. She even mentioned you being sure I would win. We disagreed about whether you were right, so I challenged her to join me in the bathroom for a preview of what would happen if we did that for real.” The blonde flight attendant quickly unbuttoned one button on her blouse and opened it slightly to reveal a baby blue lace bra. “We stripped our tops off and pushed our boobs together. My bigger, firmer ones squashed hers until she gave me her little bra and begged me to stop. She wants to get even with me, and I want to show her that blondes are just better. I can get both of you a hotel room and rebooked flights for tomorrow, if you’d like to make sure nobody cheats while I beat her with my better body.”

THE HOTEL.

I couldn’t believe my luck, but I wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. The banter from the women wasn’t full of perfect zingers or explicit details, it was mostly just sophomoric “oh yeah” and “I don’t think so” types of statements after one claimed they were better at some particular sexual act or had a superior body part. When we got to our rooms and dropped off our carry-on bags, we all met up in Danae’s. Being an airline employee, she was able to secure a large suite for herself which gave the most room for whatever might occur.

I sat both of them down and explained, in further detail, the kind of thing I was interested in. I mentioned that ideally their husband’s would be there to cheer them on, hopefully adding to their incentive to win, and that I would try to encourage both to maximize the experience. We talked about rules like nothing to hurt the other person, but hair pulling was allowed if it was used to improve a sexual attack. Mostly, I just hoped they would focus on offense and not defense.

With the basics out of the way, the women stood up facing each other, and began to strip. What I saw at every step was the revelation of significant similarity and only slight difference. Danae had straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Brittany had curly brown hair, black eyes, and naturally tanned skin. Danae’s nipples were a bright pink, while Brittany’s were a chocolatey brown. Both had nice breasts, about enough to fill your hands, and flat stomachs. Each woman had wide hips and an ample ass, with just a hint of cellulite showing on the older blonde. Both appeared nervous, but Danae stepped forward until her breasts were pressing into Brittany’s.

“Aw, where did your little titties go, hm?”

From where I was sitting, the difference was clear. To my eyes there wasn’t a visible difference when they were apart, but once pressed together the pale pair forced the tan pair to mushroom out quickly. I assumed this was because of their earlier conflict on the plane, and wondered how long it took for Danae’s pair to win. Just as I started to try and envision that moment, the blonde reached up with her left hand and grabbed the brunette’s hair, pulled gently, and plastered a kiss on Brittany’s mouth. Hearing her opponent grunt, Danae used her right hand to start teasing the brunette’s pussy, earning a very early moan from her opponent. That led to Danae throwing Brittany down on the bed, face first, and then climbing on to straddle the younger woman’s back. I moved around to get a better view as the blonde started talking.

“I’m going to prove I’ve got more than just the better boobs.” She reached one hand behind her and began to gently finger the brunette. “I’m going to make you beg me to let you cum.” Danae then grabbed Brittany’s hair and pulled back, causing the brunette’s head to rise off the bed and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. “I’m going to fuck you so good that you’ll think of me every time you’re with your husband.”

The blonde then dismounted and moved herself towards the headboard of the bed, where she turned and faced the rising brunette with her legs open and waiting. Brittany didn’t need any more encouragement, meeting her opponent head on in a classic scissoring position. The beginning was clumsy and awkward, as you would expect from two novices. Five minutes passed, then ten, and finally after about fifteen minutes the first sounds of an impending orgasm began to rise. I have heard screamers and squealers, moaners and growlers, but I had never heard what was coming from Brittany. She was a squeaker. Like a cute little mouse, she was squeaking with each thrust of Danae’s pussy against her own.

Just as it seemed like Danae was taking control, both women let out an unusual grunt and stopped. Both looked a bit bewildered before they each looked down between them. Danae and Brittany each grabbed between bodies, and fully exposed their clits. Apparently they had clashed for the first time and neither woman could hide their excitement at the feeling that created.

“Looks like I’m bigger and better than you everywhere,” Danae stated as the women guided their clits together and then resumed the contest. As the grinding resumed, it was clear that the blonde was getting the better of it and that she was aware of the effect her pussy was having on the brunette. As Danae started pumping harder she smiled at the sight of Brittany laying back, covering her face with her hands, and then slamming her hands to her sides to grab the sheets as she came. It had been nearly 25 full minutes for the first orgasm.

I’d like to claim that some great back and forth battle ensued, with brilliant trash talk and a sudden ending that could have gone either way with the loser asking for a rematch and vowing that it would turn out differently. Instead, what happened was they resumed after a short break and started grinding again. At first it seemed fairly even, but then Danae started to gain the advantage again. Brittany’s resolve seemed to melt away and she came again in less than half the time it took for the first orgasm.

The third took even less time. After Brittany came, her opponent didn’t disengage. Instead, Danae pushed the brunette down and used her body to apply a full body pin on the other woman. The brunette offered no resistance as the blonde dominated her. Danae then leaned her face down and whispered something into Brittany’s ear. The losing woman quickly blurted out, “I quit, you’re the better woman!” With that, the blonde turned her face to me and firmly growled, “Get out.” I did so without hesitation, confident that my imagination could fill in the blanks of what the rest of their evening was going to look like.

THE TERMINAL.

Despite the late arrival time, I was still sitting at one of the gates in a major airport terminal as the weather problems seemed to be affecting large chunks of the country. It had been almost 30 minutes since we landed and deplaned, and well over an hour since the brunette on my flight had read the story I wrote about her and the blonde flight attendant. She disagreed vehemently with my conclusion that the blonde would end up dominating her, and really didn’t like the scenario I came up with where she was overwhelmed and ended up being Danae’s plaything for the evening at a local hotel. We didn’t talk much more on the flight, but I wasn’t really bothered by it because I liked the first draft of the story I had written and planned to give it another pass through to tighten up anything that didn’t fit. The whole thing seemed plausible, except for the actual sexfight, so I figured it would play well once I posted it on one of my favorite forums.