Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Welcome, Please tell us a little about yourself. This is the place for us to get to know each other a little better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sad, this forum had a promising base from which to build from, but perhaps too little info concerning the "TYPE" of props to be discussed was mentioned?

Not really a "prop"-man myself, tinker more with pyrotechnic chemicals and getting flashes & squib-hits to look right.

Used to live in KCMO metro area (so calling yourself KCPL might be confusing to some who think they're contacting Kansas City Light & Power), and plan on moving back in the near future.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by reved:
    Sad, this forum had a promising base from which to build from, but perhaps too little info concerning the "TYPE" of props to be discussed was mentioned?

Not really a "prop"-man myself, tinker more with pyrotechnic chemicals and getting flashes & squib-hits to look right.

Used to live in KCMO metro area (so calling yourself KCPL might be confusing to some who think they're contacting Kansas City Light & Power), and plan on moving back in the near future.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I used KCPL as sort of a inside joke. It would be nice to have other prop folks even FX folks in the area. When I started this group it was because the local prop group I was with really wanted one. Now none of them use it. Kinda ***** .