Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Minecraft Deploy

You need to use this Game card in order to play higher levels by using game tokens on the redbox332 server
    14444444444-1.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Minecraft Deploy

Some games only entertain, and some games preach knowledge about different things. In addition, games are used as a stress reliever. Minecraft parkour servers give me a lot of positive emotions. Before this mod, I played for survival on other servers, but over time I got bored and have been studying parkour mod for several months.

Junior Hostboard Member EmiliaParker72's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In various games, the question of how to run them in full-screen mode causes difficulties even for experienced users. Minecraft is not one of these projects, but it does start in windowed mode, and it's hard for a newcomer to figure out how to change that. There are several ways to display the game in full-screen mode.

Junior Hostboard Member EmiliaParker72's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EmiliaParker72 View Post
    In various games, the question of how to run them in full-screen mode causes difficulties even for experienced users. Minecraft is not one of these projects, but it does start in windowed mode, and it's hard for a newcomer to figure out how to change that. There are several ways to display the game in full-screen mode.
    A simple method that usually works perfectly. The developers have made it possible to switch the game by pressing a single button - F11. If it doesn't work for some reason, try the usual Alt+Tab and Alt+Enter keyboard shortcuts. Recently, I explained to a friend how to do it all, as he is new to this business. I also showed a master class on
    minecraft pixelmon servers. After all, this is my favorite theme in this game.