Thread: Letters To Santa!

Felicity_Fan85

If you want to write a letter to Santa (with Christmas list), come post it here!

My letter is:

Dear Santa,
    How are you and Mrs. Clause and all the elves and reindeer? I hope you are all doing alright. I have tried to be a very good girl this year; I try to keep my room clean and do my chores. And I take care of my cat, Pounce. What I would like for Christmas this year is a snowy PJ set with a matching cap and mug. I also would like a new stuffed animal and a journal. And a dress. Thank you for reading this letter. I will make sure to leave out cookies and milk on Christmas Eve for you.
    Sincerely,
    Susie Mae Kent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jess's letter : Dear Santa,
    I've been a bad in November.But now i'm good so you can give me Mini Felicity.Bye!
    Yumika Jessinia
    Lizzie's letter : Dear Santa,
    When I cut Nellie's Hair I was trying to braid it.I want a dress.
    Elizabeth Jessica
    Nellies Letter: Dear Mr. Kris Kringle,
    I believe I've been good.I've been graceful ,did well in school , and offer to help my sister. And I didn't tell on Elizabeth when she tried to braid my hair and accidently yank my hair and cut it short.I would LOVE a cat and toy wagon.
    Fiona Nellie
    Josie's letter : Dear Santa,
    I've always been good.I watch my sisters and have saved Jess and Nellie many time when they fall down the stairs on their adventure.I've always let the smell me, even though i'm scared to death of dogs.Those are the reasons why I shoud get a Coconut.
    Josefina Maria

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 05, 2006 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Flowerina_AG_Mimi ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

Dear Santa Clause,
    Hello! I would love a new outift and a rafting set! I've been very good this year. I've been friendly and very helpful. Well, I must go to bed now. Goodbye and have a safe time flying in your sleigh Christmas Eve!
    ~Sincerely,
    Megan Rianna Ryder.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Santa,
    Don't bother to get me frilly dresses, get me a dog or a new sister! I really do hate frilly things.