Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I (Kit!) go to the Pleasant House Prepratory Preschool (that's a mouthful!) We learn all the subjects that big kids in the regular school learn, only a little less work and a little easier. Right now we're studying different countries.

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to go to school with all the other Princesses, Feliciy Elizabeth I, Josefina Ka'iulani, and My sisters Poppy Olga, Kit Tatiana, and Samantha Marie. It's really annoying that you have to sit through your older sisters lessons. I think Felicity likes Government (she says one day she'll be queen, Ha!), Josefina Likes English and Spanish, Poppy likes Science, Kit likes Writing, Samantha likes Dance, and I love Art and Math!
    ~~~Emily A.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At our school our lessons are self-guided so we all work on what we like. I've been studying Psychology lately, but I've been a little lazy lately since I broke my arm. Jess likes Biology, Mimi, Nellie and Kaya are studying Performing Arts, Penny has been on a Physics kick, Zuzu is writing a novel, Cody is studying Philosophy, and Addy has recently been working on very mysterious things in our kitchen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I could choose my classes, but Mama Lorelei says when we get to high school, we will have more say. Some classes are boring to sit though, but I like reading best.
    ~Soliel

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now we're learning History. And when I say history I mean like princess histoy, Faugh How boring.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is Addy-
    We are all getting ready to start school soon. I know we're a bit late but Mom says we will hopefully get started in the next week. Most of us will attend Pleasant Academy, but a few of the sisters will be going to special private religious schools. Mom says everyone will be wearing uniforms because she wants everyone to feel like they're equally important, and she wants us to focus on our studies and not our clothes.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 12, 2006 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12