Thread: Translation with subtitles in all languages of the world.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Translation with subtitles in all languages of the world.

I want to raise a very relevant topic for today is translators in compatibility with artificial intelligence. For our large-scale business, as we are suppliers of various raw materials in all countries, we want to translate video clips into different languages of the world. We can also use subtitles so much easier even . Can you tell me who translates into different languages from English?

Junior Hostboard Member Jaquelin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Translation with subtitles in all languages of the world

Of course, the topic is complicated, I recently began to run my YouTube channel and have not heard of such programs that can translate topics into video into all languages ​​from English, but this topic also interested me if such artificial intelligence has already been invented. then I will find it, as it will be useful to me for a wider audience on my channel.

Junior Hostboard Member HarryFort's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm also interested in finding someone who translates videos into any type of language from anywhere in the world, so I'll be reading the comments until some forum user can recommend one that does this type of job.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I agree that the topic is complicated and the question is not an easy one. There are online services on the Internet, but they do not translate audio and video recordings, but only the letter spelling of paragraphs. I know only one translation center Translate Video from English to Korean | vidby do translations of video and audio recordings and subtitles from English to Korean. There are many Korean doramas, but I watch them all in English. I advise you to contact this translation center

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    I agree that the topic is complicated and the question is not an easy one. There are online services on the Internet, but they do not translate audio and video recordings, but only the letter spelling of paragraphs. I know only one translation center vidby.com/video-translation/english-korean do translations of video and audio recordings and subtitles from English to Korean. There are many Korean doramas, but I watch them all in English. I advise you to contact this translation center
    Thanks!!! I search that!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ich möchte meine positive Erfahrung als Dolmetscher teilen und gleichzeitig ermutigen. Seit Jahren arbeite ich in diesem aufregenden Berufsfeld und bin begeistert von den Möglichkeiten, die sich bieten. Das ständige Lernen und Übersetzen verschiedener Sprachen hat nicht nur meine Fähigkeiten verbessert, sondern auch mein Verständnis für verschiedene Kulturen erweitert.