Hello everyone, I wanted to reach out to this community with a question that's been on my mind regarding implantation bleeding. I've been researching about early pregnancy symptoms, and implantation bleeding seems to be one of those signs that many women experience. However, I'm a bit confused about what exactly it entails. From what I understand, implantation bleeding occurs when the fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterine lining, but how can one distinguish it from a regular period or other types of bleeding? Are there specific characteristics or timing that differentiate it from other types of bleeding? Additionally, I'm curious about the duration and intensity of implantation bleeding. Is it typically a short-lived occurrence, or can it last for several days? And how heavy or light is it compared to a normal menstrual flow? If any of you have experienced implantation bleeding or have knowledge about it, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Personal experiences, medical advice, or any resources you can share would be incredibly helpful in understanding this aspect of early pregnancy better. Thank you all in advance for your input and support.