Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Between his first appearance in Uncanny X-Men, till his move to Excalibur, and then back again to the X-Men. Out of these three periods, which do you think has/is the best period for Kurt?

------------------
    "But mommy, do I really need a signature?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I liked Excalibur, because that's when Kurt really came out into his own niche. And being a leader was good for him.

------------------
    No matter where you go, no matter what you do, no matter what troubles you may encounter in life --- there are nine hundred million people in China who really couldn?t care less. So you might as well have a good time.
    ===={::??@m??::}====

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I'd have to say that i'd be torn between his days with EXCALIBUR (especially the Claremont/Davis and Davis days) and his early days with the ALL new ALL different X-MEN! (especially the Claremont/Cockrum, Claremont/Byrne days)

It's really hard for me to chose between the two. On the one hand you have the era that introduced me to the character and made me a fan (X-MEN), then on the other hand you have the era where he really came into his own, arguably becoming a much stronger character (EXCALIBUR).

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow! i agree with bamf! is hard to decide, but i will choose, the period with claremont and cockrum when he used to be more swashbucking and light hearted, i personally enjoyed his friendship with everybody (kitty, logan, peter, ororo), and he has lots of charming charisma! oh yes smile, but i liked more the way davis drew him in those excalibur years, cause he looked exactly like he was in that years smile

------------------
    "give me a kiss tall and dark bamfsome!!!"nightcrawler first mini.
    "I will remember that looking up X-rated pictures of Nightcrawler does not count as a love-life." CFAN, bad writer.
    ===={::??@m??::}====

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As much as I love how he shined (shown?) in Excalibur, I liked him best in the early x-men era when we were still getting to know him. Plus I think his character had more personal conflict and interest than he did in Excalibur(wich was mostly a fun, but much lighter series than X-Men).

------------------
    "And all the Fr?ulein say I'm pretty fly, for a blue guy."