Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    new tidbit, this one potentially huge!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>And I get the feelng that most of the people on this board feel similarly. The X-Men are unique in that the fans don't ask endlessly for another fight with so-and-so. They want to know about the relationships of the characters, and why doesn't Cecelia get together with Kurt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwww... wont they just make the cutest couple? wink that tis, if it happens. i think he is kinda talking hypothetically, but he obviousl cruises the boards and takes notes on what is popular, and once Cecelia and Kurt togehter was mentioned, well it seemed to be like a natural choice, seeng as Austen is planning on including her, and Amanda/Kurt recieved an 'EWWWW!' reaction.

but, if he gets a grilfriend... well you know what that means... bye-bye collar! smile

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.bronzepig.com" TARGET=_blank>
    My Homepage - art and animation gallery mostly</A>
    <A HREF="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/j/i/jill/jill.html" TARGET=_blank>
    My Elfwood Fantasy Art Gallery- from here access my Fan Art and Sci-Fi galleries</A>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow! that's something, even the sleepy sensation left hehe, belasco as his father!!! no way!. cecelia and kurt? it better be cause claremont played with my head with that.
    thanks for the info nocturne smile

------------------
    "give me a kiss tall and dark bamfsome!!!"nightcrawler first mini.
    "I will remember that looking up X-rated pictures of Nightcrawler does not count as a love-life." CFAN, bad writer.
    ===={::??@m??::}====

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nocturne:
    well it seemed to be like a natural choice, seeng as Austen is planning on including her, and Amanda/Kurt recieved an 'EWWWW!' reaction.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<h2>YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!</h2>

biggrin

------------------
    "I still have a soul? Then where did I get this 20 bucks?" - Indie Rock Pete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12