Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at X-Fan in Austen's forum ther is a thread about where the team should travel to. i said the following

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Originally posted by Bamfette
    they weent to Germany recently, and Nightcrawler didn't use the fact that he's german once, didn't speak the language, show that he knew the area at all, nothin. so they should go to Germany again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I also suggested Russia, Hawaii and Canada tongue

then some guy responds:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Dearest Bamfette,

upcoming issues of Uncanny X-Men might put a biiiig smile on your face in that regard, mein Fr?ulein. And it's nice to see a young lady like you so interested in different, foreign cultures. Je suis surpris und ?u?erst erfreut, madame.

Au revoir et noch einen sch?nen Abend

Ton Imsonia
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nc oooh intriguing! how does he get his information, for one thing? according tohis world flag, he is in Germany, and appears to speak both French and German. translator, perhaps? I'm grasping at straws here. or is he pulling my leg, and infact knows nothing? if true, Nighty is going to Germany sometime soon again, and this time actually speaking the language? hmmm... why would he go there? the Church of Humanity is not in Germany (well, i don't think they are, anyway... seemed to be an American based cult for the most part) X-Corps is based in France, A.R.M in Switzerland... so is it something to do with him, or is it totally unrelated to him personally? does he mean Caseys run or Austen's? questions abound!

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.bronzepig.com" TARGET=_blank>
    Homepage</A>
    <A HREF="http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/j/i/jill/jill.html" TARGET=_blank>
    Elfwood Gallery</A>

[This message has been edited by Nocturne (edited March 15, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

hehe! I know what au revoir means and I can't really speak French... you may be over-reacting just a tad.

He's just flirting with ya.

------------------
    "I still have a soul? Then where did I get this 20 bucks?" - Indie Rock Pete, Diesel Sweeties