Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn fingers... It's liebling. I know I spelled it right when I wrote it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me or is something strange going on with the board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NEW STUFF!!!!!! Any ideas on how I should get Kurt and Tony to bump off Jean-Claude? I got the beginnings of it.

After another minute, Rei untangled herself from Kurt, stepping away from him, wiping away the remains of her tears. "So they who?" she asked.
    And there was the wall again, back up in place.
    "Why are you fighting me?"
    "I'm not. They who Kurt?"
    "Okay, if that's the way you want it, sit down, it might take a bit to tell."
    Rei sat in one of the chairs, her legs hanging over one of the arms, back against the other. Kurt settled himself on the wall.
    "They who is the Council. If you break a rule bad enough, or like me betray your sire, they decide your fate. Most of the time, they kill you. They decided to banish me instead, saying that they'd kill me on sight if I ever came back, and I came here."
    "How did you kill Jean-Claude?"
    "I had a slayer kill him."
    Kurt saw her confusion and caught her up to the night that Jean-Claude was killed.

That night the two met and Jean-Claude was pointed out. Tony smoked his cigarette and glanced at the Master. "How's setting him on fire sound to you?"
    "Fine with me." Kurt replied.
    They followed Jean-Claude down to the docks. He had a shipment for one of his clubs coming in and he wanted to check on it. Jean-Claude waited on the end of the dock for the boat and then boarded it when it pulled up.
    Kurt teleported himself and Tony aboard the boat, about 8 yards (24 feet) away from Jean-Claude behind some crates. They were down wind and he had his back to them, so Jean-Claude didn't notice them. Tony silently watched Jean-Claude, coming up with plans.
    "Just light a match and throw it at him." Kurt whispered. "Or use your lighter, he'll go up like dry tinder."

Vampires didn't like fire, so when they were around it, they were extremely careful. Otherwise, they went up in flames, and the older the vampire, the faster and hotter the fire burned. It wasn't a pretty way to go. If you were 400 and over, you tended to go up fairly quickly, a minute or less and you'd be ash. 200 to 300 took about 3 and a half minutes, and if you were 100 and under or a brand new vampire, you'd take as long as a human, it'd be just as painful or even more so, and all that was left of you was ash and maybe some bone fragments.

"So you guys can be killed by fire. That's nice to know, and would explain why the fire place looks like it's never used." Rei said.
    "Damn. Oh yeah Kurt, give her another way to kill you, why don't you." Kurt growled at himself. "We can deal with it when need be, but prefer not to."
    Rei made an "oh" face and gestured for him to continue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123