Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For some reason Amethystfaire isn't plugging her own site so I'm going to do it for her. Most of you have probably been to Fur & Brimstone but you may not have seen it's new look. It's beautiful and unlike any I've seen. Typogirl, I don't know why you didn't want to promote your site here but I have to say it's one of the best Nightcrawler sites I've seen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<muttering>Grr... I have to re-type my entire message. "Only four images allowed per post", my ass. PLBT! </muttering> Oh well...

Hey, Aaron! Long time since I've been on AIM, huh? No, no, Typogirl hasn't retired her keyboard, she's just been otherwise occupied -- Like doing the overhaul to said site that might have made it less beautimous than thou speaks. [img]smile.gif[/img] Personally, I'm not so sure I like the new look.

In any event, thanks for the promotion! I need someone to do it for me! I feel so weird talking about my site to people, telling them things like, "Hey, stop by fur & brimstone! It's my neat-o keen Nightcrawler site!" since I don't think it's all that great. I just ask people with sites of their own (like you!) to link to me and pray people stop by. LOL. That doesn't always work, but I've snagged a few that way. [img]smile.gif[/img] Plus, I feel kinda dirty plugging my sites for some weird reason.

Speaking of sites, good luck with your transferring Across the Pond! I can totally relate to what a pain it can be. Hopefully Angelfire will work for ya. I could always try to set up an account for you over at amethystfaire.com so you could have an ad-free space, but I'll have to see how to do that if you're interested. Kind of late in the offering, I know, but still... [img]smile.gif[/img] You'd be my tenant! He, he, he!

Again, thanks! I'll have it (AIM) on for the next few days straight just so I can catch you, okay?
    Tessa

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ April 03, 2002 11:57 PM: Message edited by: amethystfaire ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not that great?

Come now...it's very stylish...one of my favourite Kurty sites...

And I think I have an answer to your question on the Scans page...(won't use the quote option...it's such a painful look now...)

"What really makes me curious is where did Nate's uniform come from? He was in his civvies, and then, when he takes his coat off, there it is... Must be another one of his mutant abilities."

In a way...yeah, it's one of his mutant abilities...both Jean and Rachel (in a way, his mother and sister) are able to alter the molecules of their clothing with their TK...so why not Cable? Though...I gotta say...Cable is my least favourite mutant...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very, very nice AMETHYSTFAIRE! Havent been there in a while... really like the new layout and color scheme!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nandireya:
    Though...I gotta say...Cable is my least favourite mutant...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. Apologies to his fans but the character and his various dopplegangers have always seemed just a wee bit redundant to me.

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very Nice. I like the layout, keep up the good work.

For the Mod quest?????
    Can we change the quote box the grey on white is difficult to read???????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, amethystfaire! I love the new look for Fur and Brimstone! Very cool. Must... go... look... MORE! *heads off to cruise the site*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not that great??? I think F&B is one of the best Kurt sites out there, and DEFINITELY one of the best Kurt fan-work sites. The new design is really hip, too! Give yourself some credit!!!