Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: purdy picture - the reason i've been away!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    so, been away for a few days.. wanna see why? scroll down....
    mystique

ta-daaa!!!! and i also did Archangel, Nightcrawler (greatly re-vamped from the one I showed earlier), Shadowcat (with Lockheed!) Storm, Beast, Iceman, Phoenix (oh yes, Phoenix, not just plain ol Jean Grey, oh no... that should give ya a a very very obvious hint of one of the new features) and a couple others... but you must go and playX-Assault in 4 days time to see them [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ April 12, 2002 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Nocturne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh! Kick ass! I like that. :^D

*bamfs off to check out X-Assault*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn! That's the shit! (That's a complement!)

X-Assault is back? Is it online? *Checks website...* Nope. Will it BE online?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice, really nice! Yeah, that was a pretty nifty outfit Phillips put Mystique in, huh?

You dirty, dirty tease! Well, I guess I'm gonna have to play X-Assault and risk a dangerous addiction...

By the way, Nocturne, did I ever ask you if it was okay for me to archive your NC picture on my site? If not, consider it asked.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh no, X-Assault is online - they've jsut moved. http://www.issue9mm.org/xassault.html

thank you all! and Mystique is the one I am *least* happy with [img]wink.gif[/img] wait till you see Phoenix and Storm.

yes quite the costume she got, i had her all drawin in her old skull belt and white dress look then got that issue and I just had to change it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] tho i didn't like the hair so i gave her back her good old gravity defying blindingly red hair.

and yes, you did ask. but you realize i have 2 more Nighty pics? well ok one he is Sylvester, but, there is still the one at the top of the board that you can put in if you like

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok so I suck at X-Assault! I can't get five people! It's hard enough to time it so I get Nightcrawler and then once I FIANLLY do I end up getting people from comics I don;t read so I lose! GAH!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, here's a tip... blow a couple of recruitment rounds just looking at the screen and figuring out where the characters you want show up a lot. then say you want to rectuit Nightcrawler - look at the square (i find the lower right corner works nicely, as well as the top row near the left, or top right corner) and stare at that one square non stop, don't look anywhere else on the screen no matter what, then when his face lights up, hit the spacebar.

and just so you're not dissapointed, my art aint in there yet... not until version 0.94c is released, most likely on Tuesday. some of the pics will be in game (Mystiques pic is being replaced with mine for sure, possibly others) but most will be in the form of trading cards kinda like C-Toons. you get some passcodes if you win a game with a score of 50 or more, enter the passcodes and you get cards with stats, bio and hints! I have my very own card [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ April 12, 2002 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Nocturne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok I can't resist... one more.... but I'm keeping Nighty a secret!!
    archangel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Both pics are really great Nocturne!Your really talented-if your not happy with Mystique you must be a perfectionist.Cant wait to see Nighty! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you have no idea... I am such a perfectionist it is riiculous. for instance. i updated those2 pics just now. can you even notice a difference? probably not.

see, Mystiques left eye was bugging me. it was glowing too much. soi fixed that. while i was at it, i tweaked some of the shading... added some definition to her clothes. still not satisfied, i added some orange highlights to make the blue 'pop' then i added some aibrushed glowy highlights... all this spawned from me wanting to fix her eye. I went fom this:
    mystique4

to this:
    mystique2

and of course after i added the funky glowing soft highlights, i had to to the same to Archangel and all the rest... so that they would all match, ye see... but as soon as i did that i decide they can use some more defiend shading and etc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast