Hi all,

I guess one or two of you may have noticed I'm no longer around anymore.. all I can say is my calling in life has changed a little.

First of all I'd like to thank you all for welcoming me into the community with open arms when I was a little innocent a few months ago. Truly you are nice people [img]smile.gif[/img]

But times move on, and so does a persons interests. I don't really have time to keep in touch with the Nightcrawler world due to my new lifestyle.

I've always liked things with fur, and to find a fictional character who has a great personality such as Kurt was a light in my sad little life [img]smile.gif[/img]

Eventually I decided to pluck up the courage to become a Furry (a person who believes they're an animal soul trapped in a Human body) and stand proud by it.

If you fancy a little giggle you can have a look at some photo's of myself when I met up with some other Furs in the UK at http://www.foxdie.co.uk/fur/

Anyway I depart now, I thoroughly have enjoyed my times here and with such good company. I wish you all the best in your futures, I'm grabbing onto mine right now.

*hugs and kisses to all*