Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I think all of Alan Davis' and Nighty's great fans should unite and flood Marvel with requests to have Alan do the Nightcrawler mini, writing and art. What do ya'll think? I think Davis is going to -or already has- start doing the pencils on the Avengers. Surely he could make time for a mini to do justice to a character that he did so much for in Excalibur. I think a campaign is in order.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

--THIS IS THE 200th POST!! Congrats, Rex!!--

Heh heh, you'll get no argument from BAMF! at least! Me, neither. The latest Nightcrawler mini wouldn't necessarily have to be as goofy as the last one (Cockrum, '85), but nothing that centered around Nightcrawler could ever be in that solemn high dramatic style that the X-books are so fond of affecting. It would have to be slightly ironic...perfect for Davis! Nobody does low-key irony like he does.

Welcome aboard, Slartibartfast. Glad to have another fanatic in the house.

-Rex

[This message has been edited by Knight_Crawler (edited December 05, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dunno, it doesn't have to start out lighthearted, our elf hasn't been in a while. I think they should just come here and steal our fanfiction and have davis do the art! Of course, he can do a bunch of touch ups.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello,Slartibartfast.Welcome to our merry band of Nightcrawler fanatics! wink

I definately wouldnt mind Davis having a hand in the Nightcrawler mini.Considering he is my favorite Nightcrawler artist and is tied w/ CC as my favorite writer for the elf.

I wonder how he would handle the priest thing though,maybe he could pull it off without the gloom.Though I still think Kurts "depression" doesnt really have anything to do with being a priest as much as something that happened during the 6 month gap-that led him to become a priest.And this is how hes dealing with whatever happened.If that makes sense.Im tired......

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1