Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ok,I had a long day and Im pretty tired so Im going to be brief.

I liked this issue.Nightcrawler wasnt the only guest in this story though.Storm was just as involved as Kurt if not more and so was Cables human friend Irene.I liked the way Weinberg portrayed Kurt in this(and Storm)Our elf is quite jovial for the first time in a while as he practically dances around Cable making this "bad@ss" look like a klutz was worth it to me.Kurt mocks and godes Nathan to bring him out of his mood and give him a wake up call(and a message from Moira).This whole "lesson" was Storms idea and Ro chose Kurt to help her carry it out.Thats another thing I liked about it-Storm still values Kurt and they interact(however small)for the first time in ages.It was also nice to see Kurt and Nathan interact for the first time period.People will be happy to see that Kurt was spiritual in this story without the stereo-type and it was kept to a minimal.Micheal Ryans art is good as it has always been on this series and his Nighty was pretty cool.Im not talking Davis caliber here,mind you,but 10 times better than the cover artists interperation.Thank god he didnt do the interior art as well.

So people want to know if its worth buying?No way.your not putting that pressure on me-this is a 2.25 comic.Ill just say that 'Im' glad I picked it up.It didnt blow me away but it was pleasant.I cant tell you what to buy,you will have to make that descision for yourselves.And also keep in mind that Im obsessed with the elf and have practically everything he has been in(no joke)so I will pretty much get anthything with Kurt in it.

Gee,this wasnt that brief afterall was it? biggrin

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

[This message has been edited by Drags (edited December 17, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Havent read the ish yet but since I see that were on at the same time I just wanted to say...

HIYA DRAGONLADY!

biggrin

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HIYA right back at ya BAMF! wink

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

"All I am is a man trying to live his life the best he knows how and be true to what he was taught." Nightcrawler-Excalibur Bookshelf Format#1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

biggrin!!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

That sounds pretty good. I think I'll pick that one up. If the cover bugs me, I'll just tear it off. Thanks DL.

------------------
    It's all you need in superheroes and haute cuisine:
    Culinary_X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hmmm...Looks like I might have to break my vow and buy a Cable. Eww...even the thought leaves a bad taste in my mouth. *sigh* Why couldn't he stay a baby, nobody else ages in Marvel, he would have at least still been cute. And more importantly, quiet!
    biggrin

------------------

~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~