Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

For those of you fortunate to get the latest previews magazine. Check out page 186. In the upper left hand corner is a pic of NC in a hooded cloak, looking very much like a priest.

I don't have access to my scanner till tomorrow I will post the pic as soon as I can.

It looks like work done by Alex Ross. SO I don't think it is NC from the current continuity.

There also looks to be wings in the background. Angel maybe?

thoughts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Here is a link to the pic

pic

Sorry about that apparently you can't link directly to a pick anymore on geocities. smile

[This message has been edited by BAMFCentral (edited February 22, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm...that's a nice image, but I hope it isn't regular continuity.

Funny about geocities, I've been using my space to post pics with no trouble. I guess they let me do it because I have a little web site there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Wow, that's beautiful, thanks BC. Is that a preview for the April Wizard? Supposedly there's gonna be a gallery of Alex Ross X-Men character sketches. But here's hoping they don't pertain to regular continuity if this is indeed one of them. smile

Beautiful painting, though.

-Rex

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I looked at the soliciation for the upcoming mag. It will have interviews with the current creators and editors. Preview sketch at of the artist. Info on the upcoming X-Men 2 movie. And a sketch gallery of character x-men character designs done by none other than Alex Ross.

Though the pic looks a little more complete than a sketch. Who knows maybe it is one of the upcoming story arcs for Universe X. Unless of course NC really did become Belesco.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I REALLY like that pic of Kurt! Having half of his face covered makes him look very mysterious. Thanks so much for posting it, BC. biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, that's a cool pic of him but let's hope it isn't regular continuity. I it is, maybe in his absence from the X-Men he became a full-fledged priest. Uck. I hope not. With him being a main character in Uncanny now, he hopefully would be done better and the priest thing may not be so horrid. But I just have a bad feeling about this....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Dont get me wrong the pic certainly is inriguing and has me curious but,like Slarti it has left me with an uneasy feeling.I still cant wait for May though.If anything it will be interesting. wink

------------------
    Got elf?

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it could be explained that he's just wearing a hood to conceal himself, it isn't neccessarily a monk's habit. Whatever the case, I guess this priest business isn't going to go away. I just find "Father Kurt" so implausable, though. I hope future writers will research Catholism a little better.

------------------
    It's all you need in souperheroes and haute cuisine:
    Culinary_X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JEEZ!!! What happened to all the optimists out there?!? I think that this is simply Alex Ross painting what, at the time, was current. This is Alex Ross for the sake of Alex Ross, and probably isn't related to anything, since we know that Wizard is going to have an Alex Ross gallery in it. I could be wrong, but I have confidence in Casey. I think that if you choose a character to be part of your team, you don't want to bog him down with a hanging storyline, that is generally unpopular, and doesn't make much sense in a super-hero type setting. I think that if Kurt were still going to be chasing the priesthood, then he would have gone off into limbo. I think that Unlimited #30 really freed him up to a point where Casey can tell you what happened between that and his run with just hints from character dialogue, or can wrap it up in less than an issue, while not pissing all of us off and staying true to the character.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast