Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Hello all, my name is Foxdie

In the past I've seen x-men (the 92 - 97 series) and just thought it was another cartoon.

Now the years have passed and I've grown up a little I had forgotten about x-men.

Then one night (friday 14th september) while watching TV here in the UK, Cartoon network decided to show X-Men Evolution for the first time and I thought to myself "well why not. The ads looked good"

In that 30 minutes of watching Evo, I was transformed from a Dragonball Z addict to a Evo addict.

I'm 18 now, I have a job and I study at college. I consider myself to be a grown man...

But watching this cartoon has made me feel like a little child again, with awe and joy in myself again.

I wish there was some way to thank marvel and film roman for making such a awe-inspiring series, the only way I can think is to get all possible x-men episodes and allow people to download them from me...

So far I have every episode my hero (obviously its kurt at this state hehe) in (First series of evo; repo man, nightcrawler, one mans worth pt1 and bloodlines from the 92 - 97 series of X-men ETC ETC)

To share these files, I will soon be setting up a IRC File server for Nightie fans only. Look for Foxdie` or BFE_bot on #marvelepisodes on dalnet.

Vizon, your a talented artist. I just saw that page you did of nightcrawler pics you have.

With your permission I would like to use the first art pic of kurt (the side profile of him sitting down) on a fansite I plan to make as a front-end to my file sharing antics on IRC.

Once again all, thankyou for supporting kurt, I share with your support now.

Long live the blue one! (typically something that would be said in Excaliber)

------------------
    Possibly not the biggest fan of kurt here, but I love him and his antics nonetheless.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to say I don't think Marvel executives will ever see your post here. This is a fan ONLY type forum. If you want to ask Marvel for permition to let people download episodes your best bet would be to go to X-fan or Marvel.com

Just thought I'd help. And Welcome to the forum! smile

------------------
    Love Thundercat>^.^<

[This message has been edited by Thundercat (edited September 22, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Thundercat (edited September 22, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont personally think marvel would endorse ep sharing anyway smile

Thanks for the welcome.

No matter where I go or what I see I just cant get the bfe outta my head.

I mean I was on my way home from work tonight and I passed a construction site, and I thought to myself "Would be so cool to see nightie swinging through there like a bat outta hell"

*sigh*

So goddam annoying that it cant be a reality. I have so many dreams and wishes to meet kurt and everyone else on team X-men.

I just cant understand why I have these feelings even though I'm an adult.

------------------
    Possibly not the biggest fan of kurt here, but I love him and his antics nonetheless.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Oh, hello Foxdie! smile

So you're a grown up? Great for you... I'm 20 and still consider myself a not grown up - where's the fun in being adult?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fiction, specifically science-fiction, even-more-specifically super-hero science fiction is a manifestation of our desire as human beings to see the world not as it is but as we wish it to be. With wild, adventurous settings and people. And with good always winning in the end.

X-Men's appeal comes from feeling different, and wanting to be accepted and celibrated because of it. For us, no character represents that better than Nightcrawler, who is both wonderfully bizzare and thouroughly likeable.

I frequently wish he were real so I could talk to him and hang out with him. (I happen to know there are also some female fans here who would like to engage in other activities with him.)

So don't worry about it too much, Foxdie. You're not alone.

------------------
    "And all the Fr?ulein say I'm pretty fly, for a blue guy."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garble:
    I frequently wish he were real so I could talk to him and hang out with him. (I happen to know there are also some female fans here who would like to engage in other activities with him.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Other activities? You mean like "brainwashing him into a devout atheist" and "dragging him out to see my favorite bands"? Oh baby! (But I guess that could actually be considered "hanging out". Whatever are you talking about, Garble?)

------------------
    "Let's just file it under U for uncanny and move on."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh! Welcome Foxdie! ...Don't worry, you ain't the only one with the elf stuck in mind 24/7 wink

Oh, yeah, and don't worry about the age thing for a bit! ...age here doesn't make a difference...nor does it matter!
    --------------------------------
    Garble, man! That's a deep analysis of the human psyche! ...I agree with ya 100%. [Believe me, if shrinks (or at least the ones I know of) were as insightful as you, the world might just be a much better place! wink tongue ]

Inactive Member NightcrawlersLove's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'slaps foxdie some paw' welcome to the club me friend always willing to welcome another member into our ever large blau loving family!......love cartoons and im older than you are my friend not by much but as i say there are just some of us who refuse to grow up all the way inside!! have fun smile smile

------------------

"C'mon,it was za eyes and tha blue fur wazn't it? I KNEW it was more zan just my charming personality."
    *Kurt smugly smiles*
    ~Kurt to Dana in Evolution:Future's Past?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thankyou all.

I will enjoy my stay here.

I see a lot of posts about kurt being in comics, yet over here in the UK they are pretty much unavailable unless you travel into the big cities (which is near impossible for me as I dont have a driving license yet)

Does anyone know where I can download comics that our blue friend has starred in?

I saw a preview of kurt with jean having a 1-2-1 whilst in one of kurts childhood places, Anyone know where I can download this? It looks so cool!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome, Foxdie!

I'll be 18 this Friday, and I still love X-men: Evolution. NOt to mention I'm addicted to just about every comic Nightcrawler is in. wink Again, welcome!

------------------
    You... should... have... bought... a ... squirrel...
    *scream...... crash*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast