Talking

You guys are getting me hooked on these kinds of topics... biggrin

* [B]Birthday:
    July 5, 1972

Retail Manager

* Hometown:
    Born and raised in New York City.
    (QUEENS for the most part. GO METS!)
    Although I must say that i've become completely enamored with my current place of residence, Ft. Lauderdale Florida.

* Marital status:
    Single and Dating.

* What is your dream career:
    Superstar ComicBook writer and artist!(Then I could pitch an incredible idea for a Nightcrawler Graphic Novel to Marvel!)
    Also would really enjoy writing, producing and acting in my own movies a la Woody Allen and Kevin Smith.

* Favorite quote:
    "There can be only ONE!"

* I wish I could meet:
    ALL of the Elficionado/Elfaholics and their friends at a Disney World Islands of Adventure getaway! biggrin

* If I could change one thing about myself it would be:
    My chronic procrastination.

* What do you like most about yourself:
    My unbelievably eclectic taste in music, people, places, things, movies, girls and food.

* One thing people don't know about me is:
    A tie between being hooked on comic book message boards, and secretly having big crushes on most of my female friends.

* Your proudest moment:
    Watching my little Brother grow up into the decent, intelligent, talented and respectful human being that he's becoming.

* Pets:
    No pets at the moment frown Although i'm really cool with my Mom's cat!

* Pet peeves:
    People with NO consideration for their fellow Human beings. I try my best to always "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me", so it really pisses me off when people dont give others the respect that they themselves expect to get.

* I refuse to eat:
    SUSHI! (Blah!)

* If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you:
    Kate Winslet and Jennifer Connely!
    If they werent available then probably a bunch of Art pads, pencils, pens and my writing notebooks.

* If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be:
    Back to my teen years so I could tell a life-long friend of mine (long before she got married) that I was totally in love with her.

smile

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadywhisk:
    [B]
    One thing people don't know about me is: I act when I'm by myself, sing when I'm in the car and shower, and a lot of people don't know I read comics.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, a fellow car singer! I'm not alone! Only I don't just sing along with the radio, I act out. Tonight on the way home from work I was belting out Godsmack's "Awake." I even did a little head banging. Thank God no one saw me.
    redface

And welcome back Shady! Hope you had oodles of fun!

I looove green beans, mushrooms and sushi, but I have to agree on the potato pancakes. Urk!
    biggrin This is fun!
    biggrin

------------------
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Interesting stuff people!

Y'know BAMF! I was thinking IF Nighty was in the sequel all us Elfictionados should all get togeather and go to the primere.Ofcourse it would be hard considering we all work or go to school,not to mention pretty expensive.The people over at the Countingdown boards did it for the original movie.Im sure Mr.Wagner remembers this.I wasnt able to go,though.We can make it an event.BTW has anyone ever seen a Nightcrawler T-shirt?I would love one.Or maybe Ill just have to make my own.

------------------
    Scoribra-The sting of truth weighed on the scales of destiny.

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drags:

Y'know BAMF! I was thinking IF Nighty was in the sequel all us Elfictionados should all get togeather and go to the primere...We can make it an event.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo! I think that's a GRAND idea!!! It may be expensive, but I'd definitely save up for it. Depending on where we would meet, I may even be persuaded to drive the Bamf-mobile! biggrin

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drags:

BTW has anyone ever seen a Nightcrawler T-shirt?I would love one.Or maybe Ill just have to make my own.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have seen one at www.graphittidesigns.com with art by Adam Hughes no less! I would really like to get it too.

[This message has been edited by Shadywhisk (edited March 02, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Shadywhisk (edited March 02, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Birthday: July 18th, 1979

Hometown: Newquay, Cornwall, England the home of Europes finest beaches. But now I live in Dingle on the west coast of Ireland.

Family/marital status: My Mother and my big (step) brother / Not married as yet (oh and congrats on your engagment Slarti!! smile )

What is your dream career: Movie writer/directer. And what do you mean dream???

Favorite quote: Too many film quotes too mention (All of Kevin Smiths movies / "we're gonna need a bigger boat" / "may the force be with you" etc) so I will have to go for one from a lecturerer of mine: "Originality is an overated concept"

I wish I could meet: Tommy Farr, who was a world championship boxer in the 1930s who fought several times with Joe Lewis who also happens to be my great grandfather. Or if we have to put someone alive it would be Kevin Smith.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: My utter slackness, so much to do, yet can't be arsed!

What do you like most about yourself: When I can make others smile.

One thing people don't know about me is: I wanted to be a dancer in Vegas.

Your proudest moment: Fitting twenty two Pringles into my mouth at one time.

Pets: None at the moment but I am trying to get my mum to buy two dogs and name them Joanie and Chachi.

Pet peeves: People who think they are better than you.

I refuse to eat: Not much really!

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: My Mum. She would look after me. Bless her.

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: My funeral, I would like to see who shows up.

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Birthday: August 18, 1981

Occupation: Currently going for the title of world's laziest college student

Place Of Birth:Farrell, Pennsylvania

Family/Marital Status: *sigh* recently became single...

What is your dream career: To write book after book after book....

Favorite quote: I've got so many, it's hard to choose...ummm..."I decided to look out for number 1, but while I did, I stepped in number 2"...ahhh, the joys of Rodney Dangerfield...and my serious one, "An idea that is not dangerous is not worthy of being called an idea at all", by Oscar Wilde

I wish I could meet: Me, when I was 5 ((and, of course, all you guys smile )

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: Nothing! I am perfection incarnate! Actually, I could stand to be a little more focused...I tend to have the attention span of a mouse on pixie stix

What do I like most about myself: My wonderous, curly, dark red hair...jealous? wink

One thing people don't know about me is: I have a little butterfly tatooed somewhere, ummmm, personal...

Your proudest moment: When I finally managed to play the "Minute Waltz" in one minute (you have no idea how long it took me to do that)

Pets: A 9 year old German Shepherd/Collie mix named Taz

Pet peeves: People who use buggies in store like Wal-Mart, but only put two or three items in them....don't know why, but it bugs the crap out of me

I refuse to eat: Sushi, or any other form of uncooked dead animal

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: A Taco Bell, lots of chocolate, my dog, all of my books and cds, and my guitar

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: Ancient Egypt (to see how they built those darn pyramids), I'd also like to go back in time to see a dinosaur (OK, it's cheesy and childish, but wouldn't it rock?)

------------------
    I am a particularly clever hyper intelligent pan-dimensional being, fear me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Birthday: September 29, 1981 (was supossed to be Dec 24th or 25th, but I was early, and am lucky to be alive.)
    Hometown: New Bruanfels, Tx

Dream Career: Acting or dancing on Broadway.
    Favorite Quote: Tuski kawati oshkioyo. (I think I butchered it. It's Sailor Moon, in English it means "In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!")
    I Wish I Could Meet: You guys of course, Jacob Brent(a dancer I like), Jo Gibb(another dancer) and Andrew Lloyd Webber. (the guy who created CATS.)

I Wish I Could Change: My eyes. I want them to be blue, and I want to be taller.

I Like: My hair.

Proudest Moment: When I finished making my first CATS costume. (It takes about a year to make one, depending on money and your budget etc.)I'm currently working on my second one, and I hope I'll get it done it time for Halloween.
    Pets: 6 cats. (5 female and 1 male) Buffy (male), Bunny, Dax, Chaos, Itto Tat, and Cali.(female) The onlt two that are not related are Buffy and Dax.

Pet peeves:When my mom bends back the covers of my books.

I Will Never Eat: lima beans but I have had sushi, it's good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Thanks for the link Shady Ive got to get me one of those!I love that pic!

Wouldnt it be cool if we could all really get togeather?Oh and I can see it now,Shady in her Nighty T-shirt yelling"To the Bamfmobile!"*LOL*

------------------
    Scoribra-The sting of truth weighed on the scales of destiny.

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

huh i soppose i should... i know im new .. and so people do so like talking about them selves

birthdate: 6/22/83 ( i only tell people im eighhteen, nyah) a cancer.
    occtupation: student
    hometown: tucson,az go suns! heh
    marital stat: single
    dream job: comic penciler! yes!
    Qoute:the best way to make a monkey of a man is to qoute him
    - robert benchley
    i wish i could meet:
    er....jesus, mr. right heh, and augustine rodin ( great sculptureist)!!
    to change something about my self:
    my torso, any one wanna swap?
    some thing i love about me self:
    my hair , my eyes. my sparkling wit,dry.
    some thing people donna know about me: my relif about not being the youngest here, for once!
    proudest moment: pulling off (drawing) a decent kurt, no winning a best of show in drawing at a county fair, chico, ca.my freshman year of high school.

pet: my dear dear big kitty, my cat, and santiago, who passed away recently, sniff.

peeves: people who insist on holding ignorant misconceptions!!!! and a one pres. bush. anarchy?
    i refuse to eat: beans, mayo, and squash.

if i were stranded on a desert island i'd take lots and lots of paper!(pencils. erasers!!!!!)
    and......my guitar, a man , oh yes and some food, maybe slartibartfasr's libariy.

if i could travel to any point i time: i would have to say ancient ireland, japan, and to the future!

heh you people are great:

Favorite quote: "...and so they hoisted me up on that thing 34 times."

Wish I could meet: Eather Kurt Wagner, Quasimodo, or Darwin
    What I like about myself: I can both draw and sing pritty well. I can
    insult people at my school in languages they cannot comprehend. And
    Im fairly inteligent if/when I finally conquer

Pet peeves: People who think they are better than you.

Wouldnt it be cool if we could all really get togeather?Oh and I can see
    it now,Shady in her Nighty T-shirt yelling"To the Bamfmobile!"*LOL*

jeez this is really long, my theroy is that theres a lil lost scholl teach inside of me, you may take that any way you'd like.

------------------
    dum da da dum-

~*WONDERLASS*~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Birthday: April 17, 1982

Occupation: Reservations Agent for Westmark - 14 hotels in Alaska and the Yukon Territory!

Hometown: I'm always confused by this question. Where was I born? Paris, France. Where have I spent the majority of my life? Silverdale, WA, USA.

Family/marital status: Parents and one little brother who I have come to like a lot more since leaving home... And I'm single, looking for my knight in shining armor. smile

What is your dream career: I don't really have one. Not that I don't have ambition, I just don't know what pinnacle I'm reaching for yet. ^_^

Favorite quote: I have a whole book! But I'll take pity and only do a couple...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    Antoine de Saint-Exup?ry

"Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love. That's brain damage."
    Kurt Wagner

I wish I could meet: Yuu Watase, Saito Chiho, or Nobutoshi Canna. And Kurt Wagner, of course. biggrin

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: My tendency to put down everything I do on principal.

What do you like most about yourself: I like to make people happy. smile Making people laugh or feel good is just fun.

One thing people don't know about me is:

Your proudest moment: Ah, when I went through 4 years of Japanese in 2 school years. It wasn't a very good class, but I felt proud anyway.

Pets: A black&white Cocker Spaniel named Angelo and a rat named Simon. My roommate has a miniature Schnauzer puppy named Yukite.

Pet peeves: When Angelo crawls under the couch and won't come out... oh, people pet peeves. I guess that would be people who Don't Have a Clue.

I refuse to eat: Beans of any sort (unless they're in chili or are jelly), peppers, and couscous.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you: My best friend, then at least we could suffer together...

If you could travel to any point in time, what would it be: Ah, I'd have to say Mayan era South America... or North America before the European settlers. I love Native American culture.

Jyuu-chan
    (BTW, MoonBeamDancer, I think you're looking for "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!")

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast