Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I'm still giggling of the thought of Drags and Shady driving around the States in the Bamfmobile like a bad X-Men / Thelma and Louise crossover. Hehehe! Look out for that cliff girls! tongue

So I guess being from Ireland its my job to bring the Guiness to this party huh? No problem, seeing as you guys seem to spend all your time getting ID'ed!!! Just do like I did when I was too young and practice that scene from Teen Wolf : "Give me a keg of beer."

I don't really have that much problem with getting ID'ed as I have more of a Collosus frame than a Nightcrawler that you guys all seem to have. I'm about 6'1", I must weigh about 15 stone but I have a big frame, shoulders in particular. Blonde hair that is sort of average length for a guy (the longest its been in years actually!), one blue eye and one blue eye with a segment of brown in (yeah I don't know why either!). My genes are spread from all over the world, English, Irish, French, Swedish, Puerta Rican, Swedish and Welsh. I know I'm a right mongrel!

My fingers are of average length.

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The Kitchen!

97% Freak!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I hope Blue pulls through too, Elfy. I love my pets SO much, so I completely understand your concern.

I'm all Anglo, baby - a total WASP! My descent is mainly English, Scottish, and Irish. I've got blond hair (a little longer than chin-length), blue eyes, and very fair skin (like I said, white girl!) I don't have too many distinguishing features, except for maybe my eyelashes; I'll get the occasional, "You've got really long lashes!" from someone out of the blue. Also, I have small hands, fingers, and wrists. However, my ankles and feet are huge; I wear a size 10 women's shoe!

Mousey, I LOVE red hair! I've dyed mine red several times, but it's my normal blond right now. Red hair runs in my family, so I guess I have the coloring for it; people have thought I was a natural red-head. Actually, I have dyed my hair pretty much every color under the sun, except really dark brown or black. My college roommate really wanted me to dye it black so I'd look like Snow White!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well as long as we are talking blood line.
    I'm half Hispanic and half White. For those who don't live in the USA, Hispanic is basically Spanish and Indian blood mixed together. (I had a friend who lives in England ask me what Hispanic was.)The Hispanic blood shows up more then the White. I get a very nice tan in the summer and look full blooded Hispanic and drive my friends nuts because (a) I don't burn and (b) I keep my tan year round. The Hispanic blood breaks into Hispanic and Indian blood. The White breaks into as far as I know and can remember, French, English, Irish, Polish, Scotish, a little bit of Indian here too, and another one I can't remember at the moment. I think that there might be some Oriental blood too. So I'm basically a mutt.

Inactive Member The French Biscuit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>And you can't go by what's on your licence... Biscuit's says she's 5'8" and she's like, 5'3".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! I yam 5 foot 3 AND A HALF!! Alright so I'm short, zhis is what happens when you get your growth spurt at 7 years of age. mad
    I haven't weighted myself in a long time because I don't want to shatter my self-esteem. My graduation dress is a size twelve thought if you REALLY want to know.

Bloodline huh? Mine's pretty straight forward. One half of me is Scottish, which explains my attraction to plaid. biggrin Bad joke, je m'excuse.
    Zhe rest of me consists of German, Irish, and big surprise, French-Canadian.
    Quess which one is my favorite! smile

---
    Don't mess with me, I'm French! No, really!

Inactive Member The French Biscuit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Zut alors, I almost forgot!
    I have very-very-very-dark brown hair, most confuse it for black but I know better, and light brown eyes. My skin is usually hurrendously pale, guess zhat's zhe German in moi.
    Actually it's a funny ting. I look EXACTLY like my mom did when she was my age, we even sound alike! Which means I don't have to go to school if I don't want to, I just phone zhe office and tell zhem my "daughter" is sick. OOOhhh I'm evil!
    I cannot wait for my aunt Ce (my mom's sister) and my mom's old friend Laureen to get out here. They're going to be so confused!
    Laureen (refering to me): "TRUDI! You haven't changed a bit!
    Me: Umm..No I'm not Trudi
    My Mom: *doubled over with laughter*

Sometimes, I love zhe genetics!

---
    Don't mess with me, I'm French!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My hair is brown and very short. I've always been envious of those who can and will grow long hair because mine is so fine that it wouldn't look good long.

I have hazel eyes. They're kinda neat because if you get up close they have a green ring on the outside. Unfortunately they are covered up by glasses.

I have a scar on my chin. When I was little I fell into a wicker chair. My dad has been afraid to watch us kids ever since. I also have really long skinny fingers and skinny hands.

------------------
    Essence of Elf: "BAMF- Kick it up a notch!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MoonbeamDancer:
    Also none of the women in my family look our age. We all look younger then we really are. I'm 19, I look like I'm somewhere between maybe 15 years old, to my actual age. Everyone tells me "You'll love it when you're 30." I'm getting sick of hearing that, I really am.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My brother and I look younger than we really are too, Beamie. He is six years older than me but still gets ID'ed. A few weeks ago, a saw a woman that I hadn't seen in years, and she asked me if I had graduated yet. Thinking she mean't college, I said yes. Then she asked, "Are you in college?" I said, "I graduated college; I'm 23!"

My weight fluctuates between 130-135 lbs, which is pretty normal for 5'6". I used to have a voracious appetite but haven't been able to eat a lot for the past few months. I think I have stress stomach!

BAMF!, you can have 5-10 of my pounds; take 15! (I'm so generous!) biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, my real dad is 5' 9", my step dad is 5' 12", my grandfather is I think 6 feet tall. All the women are short, we're talking between 5 feet (me) and 5' 6" maybe. (my grandmother before she died.) I wanna be taller!! I mean, my dad is very small boned for a guy and also very skinny, I got that from him, why couldn't I get some tall geans too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dont worry about it Fasheem.Just think of it this way hon,its easier to gain weight than lose it. wink

Elfy I would certainly never call you tiny!Your just a time-bomb weighting to explode,lol. biggrin

Shady,Beamie I also look young for my age and still get carded when I purchase liqour and Im 24!some people have thought I was 18.

I have come from a long line of feisty little Italian people from my moms side.Standing next to them Im like an amazon.I get the tallness and broad shoulders from my dads side(he was huge).But sinse I moved to LA I dont feel so tall.Im about average.there are alot of tall people here!Connecticut must have a lot of short people....

BAMF! you sound like a hunk if you dont mind me saying. biggrin

How about this?

Hair:Long brown(goes halfway down my back)

Eyes:Brown

Distinguishable features:I have 2 actually,I have reeally short fingers,almost childlike.People have teased me about it.I also have one of my canines at the roof of my mouth that no one can see unless I point it out thank god.I call it my fang.I feel like Tony Tiger sometimes"Theeeyre great!" lol. smile

NEXT!

------------------
    Scoribra-The sting of truth weighed on the scales of destiny.

`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a weird line of surveying...

Ah, I'm 5'9" and I fill out dresses nicely (Man, there's no way to say that without sounding like I'm trying to hide something...)

Hair: mousey brown (not that there's anything wrong with being Mousey. wink )

Eyes: Lighter green eyes with a dark green edge around the iris. They changed colors when I was little, but they seemed to have settled on green.

My ancestry is rather limited... I'm actually 1/4 Norwegian (not uncommon in this part of the country), 1/4 Pennsylvania Dutch (scary people from the midwest - like the Amish only more religious), and 1/2 French-Canadian. biggrin My dad says I'm a tiny bit Irish, but that's all he knows besides the French-Canadian bit.

Distinguishing marks? I have a scar on my forehead where I swam into the side of a pool as a child...

Jyuu-chan
    (I never have problems with looking too old or young...)

------------------
    "Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love. That's brain damage."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast