Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

LOL! My crazy, Elf-lovin', Monument buds... biggrin You all crack me up!

Can I play too?

NEO walked through the X-Mansion. It was a boring day! TRINITY hadn't tried to attack, SCULLY didn't try to steal his Twinkies and the BATHROOM IN THE GUEST HOUSE hadn't been blown up in days! Yup, It was a boring
    day. NEO decided to go to the kitchen and eat some PEANUT BUTTER AND PINEAPPLE SANDWICHES, It was his favorite after all and it cheered him up during these rainy days.
    When NEO got to the kitchen he found JOKEY SMURF sitting at the table calmly eating TWIZZLERS. NEO Just shook his head and made his PEANUT BUTTER AND PINEAPPLE SANDWICHES. After he sat down, JOKEY SMURF started to talk
    "Pretty boring day, Huh?"
    "Yup, no one has stolen by Twinkies in days!"
    "That is pretty bad." JOKEY SMURF agreed. All of a sudden the mansion rocked. NEO and JOKEY SMURF ran outside. It was OPTIMUS PRIME!

"I AM OPTIMUS PRIME!" He shouted as lightning erupted from his hands. NEO and JOKEY SMURF looked at each other and then ran to NIGHTCRAWLER's ROOM to hide. On the way they passed SCULLY.

Oh man, we sound silly...want s'more JEZIE!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Optimus Prime walked through the X-Mansion. It was a boring day! Bumblebee hadn't tried to attack, Ultra Magnus didn't try to steal his Twinkies and the Studio 54 hadn't been blown up in days! Yup, It was a boring day. Optimus Prime decided to go to the kitchen and eat some Kung Pow Chicken, It was his favorite after all and it cheered him up during these rainy days.
    When Optimus Prime got to the kitchen he found Grimlock sitting at the table calmly eating Fruit Roll-Ups.
    Optimus Prime Just shook his head and made his Kung Pow Chicken. After he sat down, Grimlock started to talk "Pretty boring day, Huh?"
    "Yup, no one has stolen by Twinkies in days!"
    "That is pretty bad." Grimlock agreed. All of a sudden the mansion rocked. Optimus Prime and Grimlock ran outside. It was Omega Supreme!

"I AM OMEGA SUPREME!" He shouted as lightning erupted from his hands. Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme looked at each other and then ran to the bathroom to hide. On the way they passed Ultra Magnus

To Be Continued at a later date!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn, i waited to read everyone's after i'd posted mine.

Looks like i wasn't the first Transfomers referencer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fasheem:
    "I AM ELTON JOHN!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That cracks me up everytime I read it! biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Okay! I'll think up a continuation!

>Jezie<

------------------
    That tail! Those fangs! That fur! I think I'm in love....No, wait, that's a furball.

Inactive Member The French Biscuit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fill in zhe blanks, Now ZHAT I can do!

The French Biscuit walked through the X-Mansion. It was a boring day! Bob Dole hadn't tried to attack, Bill Clinton didn't try to steal her Twinkies and the spot under the Professor's desk hadn't been blown up in days! Yup, It was a boring day. The French Biscuit decided to go to the kitchen and eat some croissants, It was her favorite after all and it cheered her up during these rainy days.
    When The French Biscuit got to the kitchen she found Hercules sitting at the table calmly eating crepe-suzette. The French Biscuit Just shook her head and made her croissant. After she sat down, Hercules started to talk
    "Pretty boring day, Huh?"
    "Yup, no one has stolen my Twinkies in days!"
    "That is pretty bad." Hercules agreed. All of a sudden the mansion rocked. The french Biscuit and Hercules ran outside. It was XENA!

"I AM XENA!" She shouted as lightning erupted from his hands.
    The French Biscuit and Hercules looked at each other and then ran to the spot underneath the professors desk to hide. On the way they passed Bill Clinton...and Madame Lewinsky. smile Had to add zhat.

---
    Don't mess with me, I'm French!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

JEZIE can we have s'more? ( please? biggrin )

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey if your gonna make referance to the sam rami shows, where the hells iolous!
    i love that lil guy!
    hey, does lil ol' wonderlass fit in anywhere in your x-lips kc? heh
    and bamf you are very silly i havent heard any referance to the smurfs in many moons!
    lets get somemore up in here jezie!!
    whoooo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12