Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cool, Bamferoonie!

I haven't seriously drawn since high school, long ago...these threads always inspire me.

biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whoa Bamfie! That NC is just awesome. One of the best I think I've seen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

BLUE FLAME, MOONBEAMDANCER, WONDERLASS, KNIGHTY, SHADY, SLARTI, PIIKKI... smile

THANK YOU for the kudos! Coming from such a talented group, your kind words are inspiring. smile

For some reason i've been in a HUGE doodling mood for the past couple of days. My only problem is that I tend to jump from picture to picture instead of just [I]completely[/I} finishing one drawing at a time!

(Just call me the procrastinating, Attention deficit poster-boy BAMF! tongue)

Oh and Greetings and Salutations PIIKKI! I havent had the pleasure of 'meeting' you yet smile

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Piikki:
    I'm a total newbie here. I've been following this forum and the WW thread for a good time now. (Yup, someones watching..) alright![/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    a hahahahaha .....okay some spontanous weridness on my part...
    bamf i do know how that is part of the reason i havent posted any of my work is becuase its all pretty much doodles and things rarely a finish product, as soon as i get what i want from a doodle im done w/ it.... sigh sucha bad habit...

------------------
    dum da da dum-

~*WONDERLASS*~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

PIIKKI my friend i'm glad you 'de-cloaked' and joined the fun! biggrin

WONDERLASS youre an artist after my own heart. I've dreamt of drawing comics professionally since I was a wee lad. The BIG wake-up call for me is that I know i'd be horrible when it came to meeting my deadlines. frown

( Unless I could find a publisher willing to put up with BATTLECHASERS-like levels of lateness! tongue )

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do that too Wonderlass!! There is maybe about two finished works in my sketch books-and that is only if your lucky. tongue Oh well.

Hey, BAMF, that would be a fun job... I wish I could do that... But I dunno if I'd ever be good at it... The masculane form is kinda hard to draw-or at least to me-But he does have a tail and that makes it easier for me to draw-never ever draw normal stuff-not me.

Can I cry/pout about somemat real fast?
    I desided to tryto draw the adult NC.. it looked prity good to me.. b-b-but my dog jumped up on to my lap while I was eating manacotti and made me spill marinara all over it. eek frown

Okay I feel better now biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I'm not suprised about that one, Bamf. wink I'm a total newbie here. I've been following this forum and the WW thread for a good time now. (Yup, someones watching..) The first thing I ever posted, was that I got Nightcrawler for my dream date in that quiz I found from here. biggrin That's me alright!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hello, Piikki!

As for sketchbooks, I rarely (if never) have finished pieces in my sketchbook. First of all, it's too small to do anything decent. Second, the paper is usually not the best for a real finished piece. And finally, I was always under the impression that a sketchbook was for sketching, trying new things, and experimenting. Sketchbooks are for trying out ideas and streamlining your composition and proportions. So just try things. Leave bad drawings in the sketchbook and sketch all the time. That's how you learn. smile

I would even be willing to put up some of my "sketch" pages so you don't feel bad. Even if an idea doesn't work, it's always good to keep it in mind. It might come in handy later. biggrin

------------------
    Essence of Elf: "BAMF- Kick it up a notch!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well you all made me feel a lil better ( i know exactly how you feel flame!!! damn cat!)
    danke eheh
    i would reallllllllly like to do that, pencil! ( high five ,bamf!!) a job that i could really enjoy! im trying to find a mentor or something, ive pretty much taught my self.. and i cant find any classes at my collage.. sniff ... i could really get a porfolio together.... but i need time.
    its hopeless but i still dream....
    any way i would appriate y'all cratiqueing this pict. im planning to post.
    hummm maybe we could start a shetch thread..
    and get tips from other... yes ! that be cool.

------------------
    dum da da dum-

~*WONDERLASS*~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn is my spelling off today, i apologise!!!