Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I don't recall much of his origin discussed. But by his simple statement that his faith in God has not been dimminished, then I don't believe Casey planned on having Kurt lose the collar.

Didn't really see a great explanation for the port to the guys house, I think it was just a lucky comic thing.

I think Casey was either going to make him a brooder or have him lose faith in Xavier's dream!

So, there really wasn't any resolution, just Kurt kept saying he needed to think. And I don't think he was going to go back w/ the X-Men when they came for him, But I believe Angel said they REALLY NEEDED HIM. So he went for them, but not for himself. I hope its not what I think and if it is that Austin fixes it.

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ June 03, 2002 02:50 PM: Message edited by: BAMFCentral ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but think about it this way BC. if the SP took what he valued the most, and that was Xaviers dream and his swashbuckling personality... which did he value more in the first place, his faith in God or in the Dream? that's right, Casey is saying that (until the SP messed with him) he valued a good time and fighting the good fight above his faith in God. so if he gets that back, he may value it even MORE

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a good theory. You have been right about a number of Casey story lines, so I will wait and see. And whats that about, you have a secret portal into his mind. [img]wink.gif[/img] It's Nocturne staring in the new hit "Being Joe Casey". [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]tongue.gif[/img] well considering i was way off on my whole Limbo theroy, i dunno about that.... but i do always try to see a decision i don't agree with from the perspective of the person in charge of that decision (in this case, Casey) i usually come away with a bit more understanding of any reasons behind it... even if i would have done things differently.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I AM REALLY DYING HERE!!! the stupid thing wont be in at my local shop for DAYS.
    *smokesizzlefume*
    *broodbroodbrood*

Pandora

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually with my posts that was what I was trying to alleviate was the anticipation. Other than the two Items that I mentioned. NOTHING really happens in this issue. Kurt just keeps saying he has to think things through. And though in part of his dialogue he hints at the problem (As I noted above), by the end of the issue there is no resolution. And by the Previews on-line at Marvel, that resolution wont pop up till issue #409. So possilby one more issue of Kurt Brooding and thinking, then in 409 he comes clean and makes a change.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, Darkholme or BC, just one question: is Wolverine in it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BC - why would you want to alleviate the anticipation? i actually kinda wish you hadn't said anything because i am not looking forward to the issue as much anymore. it's like i say I want to know... but I don't *really* want to know. i only want to know after reading for myself [img]tongue.gif[/img] and yet, spoiler warning aside, it's jsut too tempting....

the anticipation is part of the fun, that's when you get to make guesses, which, while they may be way off base, are fun to make nontheless [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm actually glad BC said what he said. I had what were probably impossibly high hopes for this issue, and I was already bracing myself for disappointment. So now that I have more realistic expectations, I imagine I'll enjoy it a bit more!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

yep he is angsting, maybe he just need to get laid! hahahahahahaha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast