Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so I just noticed the forums are back! Rejoice and stuff! W00T!

Anyway, I bought the Marvel Her Clix game in the hopes that nightcrawler will be added later. The game is fun, it reminds me of a table top version of "City of Heroes" or whatever that computer game is called.

Nightcrawler would be able to be translated to the figures. There is a climb wall ability that he could have. No teleport ability but they could have his speed (which determins how far a character moves) be very high, like Quicksilver's.

I'm hoping this game takes off and stays in the air. Liek so many marvel games, I fear it will crash and burn. Keeping ym finger's crossed!

On a different note, how has everyone been? I've been gone so I missed everyhting! Are we still moving to a different forum? Is UC, still writing his "don't-calli-it-a-fanfic?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey, Hsu's back! [img]smile.gif[/img] hi!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hiya HSU!

BAMF!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Hsu,

I am a very big fan of the HeroClix game. A lot of the characters used in the game are dumbed down, if you will, several characters are missing powers that they would have in the comics. Cyclops is missing Leadership....etc. So As Kurt could have stealth, they might just opt to give him phasing, unless they come up with a new teleport power later.

I was thinking about the character. Phasing would work with maybe a short ranged attack to represent his bamf attack. But they haven't doubled up on powers yet. Doing that would greatly increase the cost of the character you wanted to play. Hopefully, he will make it in by the next expansion set for October.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks guys (gals, whatever).

Glad to see someone else plays it. I like it very much. It's addicting. I'm wasting all sorts of money trying to get that Unique Spider-man.
    Yeah, I noticed that a lot of the characters are missing powers that could have easily been added. And the problem with only being able to have one defense, attack, or speed power at a time is somewhat annoying.
    The maps are ver cool though. It also leaves a lot of room for character created maps. I also liek the object pack that they are making, with the 3D objects, as well as the Sentinels.
    I'm hoping the game catches on quick enough for it to be at the Comic Con in August. Usually when they have things like that you can win boosters and stuff.