Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry that I've been MIA, guys...some friends from out of town have been visiting and I've been insanely busy between them, getting another job, and moving to my new apartment. Unfortunately, I will still be moving this next week, so I will still be rarely here. On the positive side, I've got the ball rolling with the Overskilled people and we will be moving to Worldzone asap. Here's the letter I sent to Overskilled:

Hello. I have a domain hosted by your company and we have been having troubles for about half the time we've been with you. As of present, my site is simply a message board, but something with your servers keeps making it revert back to a past version and prevents us from recreating it from backups. I know that one of my agents has contacted you in this matter before, and you told them that it was due to their personal ISP, though we know this to be untrue.

Now, the domain will not load up at all. You simply recieve a DNS error.

Consider this our formal complaint and a request for a refunding of our money. I regret doing this, but as you have proved yourselves unreliable in more ways than one, I feel that I must for the betterment of my site.

We would like to keep our domain, Nightscrawlers.com, registered, if possible, but we are looking into other webhosts that are more reliable.

Thank you for your immediate response,

Christopher L. Stuck

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good letter, KC, too bad it had to be written. I hope it bears results soon. In the mean time, I go over to plan "B" and go on posting on the good old Hostboard!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well that would explain why the board was down. Sorry to hear about the problems. Best of luck on getting it resolved.