Thread: Who all is having troubles with the new place?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you're having troubles over there post here and let us know what kinda system and connection you're using and through whom you have your connection. Maybe we can peice together the problems...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well some people seem to have been having trouble with passwords, some people got them mailed to them, others did not. so i fixed it, you no longer get a passowrd e-mailed to you, jsut sign up and use the password you enter. slightly less secure,but we should have less problems with registration...

if you've signed up and did not recieve a password, e-mail me and let me know what your username was and i will delete your account so you can sign up again

<font color="#2c557f" size="1">[ July 07, 2002 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Nocturne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uh ... I just loaded the forum, and it seems to have reverted to an older state. Only 10 or so people are registered, and there are 2 topics, and it no longer recognizes my login name. Thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, sorry guys but i've had enough, twice i've sighened up on the new board and twice i've come back and found myself mysteriosly and annoyingly invalidated.

I'm sure it no-body's fault here but it's pretty much proved to be both frustrateing and leaveing a generaly bad taste in my mouth. I dont like messing around.

So anyway, sorry if this sounds insulting or annoyed at anyone but I really cant be bothered anymore.

Later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to 'hear' that. I hope you know it's certainly nothing personal -- new systems are bound to have bugs.

Come back in a bit when things get straightened out!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry to hear that as well... you never told me you had problems before, if you ahd i would have looked into it.

anyone else having this problem, there is a long thread at nightscrawlers.com explaining the problems. basically though, the web host crashed, and even though newer files are there uploaded to the site, we can not view them. some people are managing to get to a page last posted in on July 4th so all the files are THERE... but the domain is pointed to the wrong palce. there is nothing i can do about it right now, we have to wait for the web host to get things straightened out.