Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you lived in coliving?

I've been curious about coliving spaces lately and wanted to hear from those who have actually tried it out. If you've ever lived in a coliving space, I'd love to know about your experience! Where did you stay, and what were your impressions of the whole setup? Any pros and cons to share? Thanks in advance for your insights!

Junior Hostboard Member Nameronio's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Have you lived in coliving?

Hey there
    I recently had the chance to stay at The Garden House, one of the coliving spaces, and it was quite an adventure! The atmosphere was so laid-back and cozy, making it easy to feel right at home. The rooms were well-designed, and the convenience of having all essential amenities readily available was a major plus. The common areas were perfect for socializing, and I made some awesome friends during my stay.
    If you're interested in more details, I've put together a more comprehensive review of The Garden House here: The Garden House | Coliving rooms | Rent room in Antwerp
    Overall, my experience was fantastic, and I highly recommend giving coliving a shot! Feel free to ask any specific questions if you're curious about anything. Cheers!