Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Writing a Personal Statement for the Mathematics Faculty

I have a situation: I've decided to apply to the Mathematics Faculty, but here's the snag – I need to write a personal statement. Honestly, I'm not savvy with this. How did you handle it? What key points should I mention? And overall, how do I avoid getting lost in a sea of my own thoughts?

Junior Hostboard Member Tartaron's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Writing a Personal Statement for the Mathematics Faculty

Hello! I understand your nerves, I've been through this myself. The most important thing is honesty and a passion for mathematics. Be sure to explain what draws you to this field of study and mention any achievements you already have. It's also crucial to emphasize your perseverance and readiness to face challenges. By the way, does formatting and structure matter?

Junior Hostboard Member Nameronio's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the info! Formatting is a concern for me as well. I wouldn't want to get tangled up in that part. And what about balancing personal experience with academic achievements? I just don't want it to look like a dry resume.

Junior Hostboard Member Tartaron's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nameronio View Post
    Thanks for the info! Formatting is a concern for me as well. I wouldn't want to get tangled up in that part. And what about balancing personal experience with academic achievements? I just don't want it to look like a dry resume.
    I understand you. Well, I was on the brink of a nervous breakdown until I found personalstatementwriter.com They are true professionals when it comes to writing statements. Their turnaround times are reasonable, and the quality of work is top-notch. I liked that the writer really delved into my story and highlighted my strengths. It's like having a friend help you out, not just writing for you. I believe that professional assistance is worth every penny if you're serious about conquering mathematics!