I mean, I cannot make this up, you know that!

In this thread:
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/8041
I mention how a nasty bit of outer space is going to wipe us out in... less than 4 weeks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Here's a direct link to his wacky, er, I mean informed, web page:
http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/EricJulien-En.htm

Now for the weirdness:

About a week <u>before</u> I read this, I had a dream that I'd won the Nobel Prize for... saving the Earth from collision with a rogue planet!!
It's true! (Dream-wise) Scientists spotted an object, a little smaller than Mars, [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] which was going to hit us in a little under 5 years. It was going to zoom past the Moon, about 1000 miles or so away from it, swing around Jupiter and SMACK! us right dead center. IF we survived the Moon either zooming away or smacking into us, this thing was comming back and finishing the job itself!
General panic ensued.
However, I somehow managed to attend an emergency meeting of the world's top scientists (I think I snuck in [img]smile.gif[/img] )and listened to them try to figure out what to do.
They couldn't stop, divert or destroy the rogue planet, it was way too big & moving waaaay too fast.
They couldn't move the Earth (for obvious reasons)
They couldn't evacuate the Earth either. Oh they might be able to, but where exactly would we go?
So I pointed out that the only thing left to do was... Move The Moon! If we put the Moon in a different position, even a few hundred miles, it'd make the rogue planet either swing away from Jupiter (and miss us) or cause it to splat! into Jupiter (with little or zero effect, Jupiter is mighty big!) *see below

So they did! We (Humans) built huge rocket boosters on the Moon! 6 billion peoplecan get a lot done in 4 years, eh? We fired them for about a year (on and off) and when the rogue Planet came by, it spun the moon out into interstellar space and promptly splatted! itself straight into Jupiter! Huzza!
They waited until AFTER we survived before I got the Nobel Prize [img]tongue.gif[/img] I mean, was there any doubt I was right??? Oy!

*How Big Is Jupiter? Know the Big Red Spot? You can fly 2 Earths side-by-side through that spot... it's BIG!

PS: I origionally planned to mention this dream, but feared it may distract from the seriousness of the May 25 situation.

Also: Thank goodness the Euro-Cup soccer finals are May 15! Arsenal vs Barcelona! Woo hoo!