Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img] At the moment I'm watching Zone of Enders series. I had to order the slimpack set in from the States as it isn't being released here and thats a shame because it's really great.

Z.O.E. Dolores, i

The family drama side of it is fantastically hilarious especially when James keeps refferring to his self help book "How to be a Daddy!" to help deal with his estarnged adult children.

Not too mention Dolores, the superpowerful fighting mech who doesn't want to fight, has the personality of a 12 year old girl, and a crush one her accidental pilot James.

Manga I'm catching up with Kare Kano this series just keeps getting better and better, it's so touching sometimes it just takes my breath away with its pain or love.

I'm up to volume 19 now so I'm almost caught up with the publishing schedule.

Kare Kano

I think this would definitely appeal to SIP'ers as it really does delve deep into the whole relationships between people thing.

Definitely one you shold be checking out.

My new obsession is Air Gear. Only 2 manga out so far but they've been great, It got a bit of hype as its by the people who did Tenjho Tenge which became ultimately disappointing especially with stupid CMX doing the English version. Air Gear seem alot better and even steers a bit off the track of sex, and sexual violence of Tenjho Tenge. And it's published by Del Ray so isn't being edited to hell. I've even got the 2 Pinky Street figures that were released in Japan for it's special editions. And I have the cool gashaphons.

Air Gear

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I'm only interested in girl-on-girl action...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I haven't read any manga since Lone Wolf & Cub.

Actually, I haven't read any COMICS since Lone Wolf & Cub.

Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Anime and manga

It sounds like you're really diving deep into some captivating series! Zone of Enders seems like a gem, and Kare Kano's exploration of relationships is definitely intriguing. Air Gear also sounds like a promising read, especially with its departure from some of the pitfalls of its predecessors. Your enthusiasm is infectious! I'm actually on the lookout for something new myself and I've heard great things about solo max level newbie manga. Do you happen to know where I can read it? Thanks in advance for any tips!