Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those finding this board by accident

Dear lonely surfer,

welcome to Stranger Than Paradise. It's in a pretty sorry state now, what with gaps of months between the posts, but take a look further down the list of topics, you'll see it wasn't always like this.

So if you're here by chance - a fluke result of a search, or something - then don't pity this board for being so lifeless. Take a walk around the old deserted threads. Maybe you'll find some treasure.

This was a place where lesbians made lairs, stories were written at random, endless questions were asked and answered, and I learnt you could fly simply by taking both feet off the ground one after the other.

For a while, I needed this place. It was somewhere special for a lot of people, I think. People fell in love. Friendships fell apart. And America and Europe were a tag-team in a 24 hour attempt at making people laugh.

That was then. Not now. But that's cool. People get old, they change and move on. Why am I still here? Well, I didn't change or move on, I guess. I did get old, though. Why do I always get the bum deal?

But hey. That's it, I guess. It was nice to have met you all. I wish you all the best.

Bye bye.

Andrew
    In vino veritas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: For those finding this board by accident

Miss you, Ers.

I've been going back through the old livejournal thread and most of the external links are dead now. Can't really find anyone.

Hopefully people drop by now and again and say how they are doing.
    <I>nolite te bastardes carborundorum</I>

Junior Hostboard Member Sjackson3289's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: For those finding this board by accident

Thanks for posting this great full informative, i really enjoyed to read this, keep it up