Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been trying to finish up my studies at SJSU so I can graduate in May. Started seeing a new GF around the beginning of the year. Got laid off from my co-op job and have been sort of looking for work.

Killed my computer at home, so I've been posting from school.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm ready to kill my home computer- it's a slow as... that sticky syrupy liquid that I can't spell.

Today I got my first migraine. It was unbelievable- I was seeing stars. Got to stay home from work though- for what it was worth. I stopped in to drop off lesson plans and looked so bad that I apparently scared the kids.

So this is stress.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, i just realized I haven't had a migraine in almost a year now. Go me! hope you feel better soon Lulu.

I'm back from a semester overseas and I've finally gotten used to not hearing italian and to seeing fashions that don't make my eyes hurt tooo much. Still studying theology at the university, though i'm thinking of making that a minor and making German my major. depends on which department lets me do things MY way.
    My car is drafty (it got broken into first day back at school) and I haven't reconnected my stereo yet. Its amazing, i never realized car motors had so much personality. My roomate gained a second cat while i was gone, and the two of them are adept trouble makers. I'm taking a German film class which is very interesting.
    I finally gained enough weight to leave 'scary' category and enter 'almost normal', still eating like a horse, and still have no spare cash for fun. (damn stomach)
    study eat sleep study eat sleep study eat sleep

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tyledras:
    study eat sleep study eat sleep study eat sleep</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

So basicly not much has changed [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234