Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AsIs:
    When Justin ripped off the breast plate, there was supposed to be red lace bra underneath. He ended up ripping off both. I do think that part was accidental. From the video of aftermath, Janet looks visably upset.
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't beleive for one second that this was accidental. How could Justin possibly pull off the breast plate *AND* a bra in one quick tug? I'm sorry to say, but bras just don't disintegrate all that easily, and if it ripped unwillingly, there would be far more evidence of Janet losing her balance or something.

And as far as her being "visibly upset"... yeah right. Of course she is going to bring out the crocodile tears now that there is such a fuss about this. Those Jacksons really know how to pour on the "I'm so sweet and innocent, why don't you just believe everything I say" card down pat.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 06, 2004 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Gem F ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Actually a TV show was taping it. I am basing my opinion on what happened right *after* cbs cut away. Janet was visibly upset and covered up using her hand.

We are hageling over degrees here. It was a unrehersed stunt. Not a bright idea in any case. The intent was to expose herself, the disagreement is to what degree. I've worked with costumes before. It is not unreasonable that Justin intended to rip the leather off and the lace bra came with it. I've done enough live theater to see things like that happen. It was poorly planned.

And it may have been intentional to go down to the breast. I'd say it is 50-50 either way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I think the sad part is that we are still giving it thought. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

LOL!

You are right. But then, I am also a reality TV junkie. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good! I missed last night's Survivor. What the heck happened that Rudy got kicked off???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ethan is being all mopey because he was next to be kicked off, so they lost the immunity challange even tho they had a early lead.

Rudy is physically the weakest on the tribe. His foot was hurt, he was stumbling around and basically if they were to have any chance, they had to kick off Rudy.

Rupert wouldn't vote for Rudy, but the others did.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

So, should Rupert be the next to go for showing any signs of sympathy or compassion for Rudy?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

question...

why on earth are we debating this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't really know who the KiSA is talking about. I'm just wondering if Survivor's as cut-throat as it should be and would wager Rupert is the next to be dismissed for showing weakness in getting rid of Rudy. I'd probably vote him off just because he has the name Rupert. If his parents didn't like him there must be a good reason to kick him off the island, or out of an airplane, or into a pit of lava...whichever they do to the people they don't like on that show.

It's more interesting than Janet's tit. Although I might like to play with the ornament she had on it. It looked like a ninja's throwing star. Maybe she's secretly a ninja. If so I could think of better places to hide my throwing stars than on my nipples.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Throwing star nipples. I think there's a mrket for that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast