Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I've been looking through this board for the last couple of days, trying to familiarize myself with the people here and I think I am getting the impression you are all very hilarious people. (a very good thing)

Just so I get to know you all a bit better I thought I would ask some questions. First, if you were to describe each other, what would you say about each other?

I already know AsIs, Branflakes, HappyBunny, and Jaxom 27 (who goes by something else here, I know), but what about the rest of you? What do I have to look forward to if I decide to pop in from time to time? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and I just have to ask...

Why is Ski, Miral's slave? (I have a feeling that is an interesting story all of its own.) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Boy are you ever going to hear some intresting stories....imu2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there,

I'm usmu, fellow countryman of Happybunny. You'll occasionally see me sell stuff from my magically appearing booth.

Have some welcome oreos. The origins of why they are the welcoming food of choice is not known to me, but others will fill you in on that one. Branflakes will be round with the milk shortly.

Now how to describe this bunch that calls themselves STP: well we're bit like the animaniacs: prone to bout of madness, but when the need is there, we're here for eachother. Actually we're a lot like the animaniacs.

But there's only one way to really find out: jump in and join the fun. We don't bite. Not hard anyways. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I'm eris. I help Jax run this board (into the ground [img]wink.gif[/img] ). I read too much, watch too many movies, and play WAY too many video games. I also work nights behind the desk at a hotel, and have lots of stupid guest trick stories for the telling.

You're more than welcome to pop in and post, and hey, bring your friends! The more people we have yakking about everything, the less likely we are to go back into our ruts.

I can tell you about the ruts, but the rest of the board would kill me...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, where do I start... He's my slave because he can't think for himself and needs me, to well, make money, have sex and all that stuff. He'll say differently, but don't believe him, I'm right *grins*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WHAT!?!?! I don't remember it THAT way!!!!! or was it.....hummmm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hands out glasses of milk*

Good to see you here, Gem!!

I'm not sure why Ski is Miral's slave, either. Her slave girls must not of been good enough for her. [img]frown.gif[/img]

We call Jax Jax here, too. When Hostboard did the switch, he lost his username and has refused to reclaim it (or Kamikaze has it, I get confused...). But we all call him Jax anyway. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gem...welcome in...I shall defer to some of the others for more hy-lair-ee-us tales of the Forum...but let it be known that the STP board had humble beginnings as Terry's original message board on his website...we talked A LOT of SiP and we talked a lot of NON SiP stuff (to his delight and chagrin I do believe)...eventually Maida spliintered the Forum into two areas at Terry's behest...when the SiP Site enterented into its newest incarnation, Maida helped us get the things we needed to get done to keep us up and running...we're insane and inane...but we have fun doing it...

Join us...we need new blood...oops, did I just type that out loud...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I'll be honest, Gem... we started this board to keep a certain segment of society amused and in front of their computers, rather than loose on the streets...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the welcomes and the info everyone! I did know that this used to be Terry's original forum, I think I was around for a bit of that actually, but I was a shy poster back then.

Ok, so this is going to be embarrassing but,.. Miral's a female then? (Sorry, I wasn't sure) [img]smile.gif[/img] I've never heard the name before and wondered about it. Still not sure about the slave thing but maybe I'll undrestand it over time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have you found the traffic get slower over here since Terry moved his forum? You all seen\m to have known each other for a long time.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast