http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/ups/jaxman/gap.gif
Printable View
*walks back in with a bunch of monkeys in robes*
*Ski and the monkeys knell in front of the smiley and chant in latin*
*counts monkeys*
Yep, there's twelve. I'm outta here. :O
Smiley Worshiping Monkeys in robes with Ski? That's SOOOOOO 1999... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
Oh, gee, I guess I must have missed that. Somebody please stop my heart! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
I have been known to cause ladies to go, "Be still my beating heart!" when they see me... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Am I the only one here who thinks Jax's statement is a bold face lie?
Talk to Jax some more. That'll usually do it for you, Gem.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ski:
Am I the only one here who thinks Jax's statement is a bold face lie?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think the real question is, "Is there anyone in existence who could actually believe that statement".
Hi Miral!
(Look Ski, I told you she would get jealous!)
yeah I guess you were right.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]