Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Favorite Comics

I just got back into comics this year, and man are there some very good ones. My favorite title right now is Locke & Key. It's a very well drawn and written horror comic that isn't so much scary as creepy. I only get TPB or GN's these days. Three are out for that right now.

Another great one is The Umbrella Academy. It's a weird sci-fi retro superhero book that is pretty entertaining. There are two collections of that out. Hmm. There's a new artist doing Witchblade. He's amazing. His work looks like he painted every panel. It's worth it for the pretty alone.

Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War was amazingly good. It got me hooked on Green Lantern. Sadly, IMO, it ended up being better than the Darkest Night stuff that followed. I got a little too burnt out by it to even check out Brightest Day.

I know I have a lot more books than I can see from my chair, but I'm ready to crawl into bed. z.z
    "You mean there's some secret trick to doin' it?! *snaps chopsticks* They... They're so beautiful! They split right in half! With this technique, I bet I could even get into college!" -Osaka, Azumanga Daioh v.4<p>"Oh, man! At this rate, we'll all get separated!" -Osaka<br />"Very well! We'll decide on a meeting place! If you get lost, just gather 'round Sakaki!" -Tomo<br />Azudai, v.4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Favorite Comics

I still have my Witchblades - the first eight, I think, from back in the mid 1990s. I had this idea that they would be worth a lot of money some day. So far no one's offered me a ferrari for them so I guess my 13 year old self had a bad investment plan.

Is anyone actually reading Echo? I tried but it just didn't grab me. Is it any good?
    "It goes like this, the fourth, the fifith - the minor fall - the major lift -"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234