Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I can say is I am so happy they made it back alive and in one piece.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad they're back okay... but I don't think they should've been sent out there. I'd love to say I'm all for exploring new fronteers and all that good stuff, but nope, I'm sorry, I think we've got plenty of fronteers right here in good ole planet earth where we can spend our money and time and media attention that will leave me with a bit more than just pride for a group of people that granted, are doing something really corageous and exciting.

Oh, and hi y'all! I've come to disrupt your universe or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exploring the fronteer is dangerous. It always has been, and probably always will be.

400 years ago, Europeans were crossing the Atlantic in leaky wooden ships.

200 years ago, Americans were crossing the continent on horses.

Today, we fly aging shuttles into orbit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's about time! What's new with you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what's up with me? Besides the fact that 7 years as an undergraduate and I can't spell frontier? Man, I hate reading my old posts, makes me feel like I'm a spazzzzzzzzzz.

Y'all, I'm like a week away from finishing school, if only I manage to write the three papers I owe my professors and pass the final. Part of me thinks that I'm purposely screwing this up because I like being IN school so much, that I'd rather do this than go out and get a 'real' job. Help.

Hey, do y'all still read SiP? and, How ya doing, Crazy? Raelee said hi when I mentioned you. I believe you're the one that was up at the 'sane time' or something.

Alright. papers. yea. sorry for OT'ing the thread Stace...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm doing ok. Still in school, possibly finishing next year, but who the hell knows about that? Been doing some writing, working on a novel I started when I took a creative writing workshop. Had to make a trip to emergency room a while back for an abscessed tooth (which I still haven't gone to dentist for). But overall I'm doing ok. Tell Rae I said hi and *hugs*. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comics have been put on my back burner for a while now, so I have no idea what's going on in any universe. As far as SIP, yes, that went on the back burner too. Katchoo was mad at Casey for not telling her Francine had called about having a miscarriage or something, Cherry Hammer was keeping an eye on Katchoo, and I don't know what happened after all that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The big news (I think, I'm not too sure how I take it) is that Terry has decided to end SiP with number 89. We're up to 75 by now, so supposedly by the end of 2007, SiP will be no more.
    It's pretty much the only comic I read at the moment (cuz a girl's gotta save some money) and I've stuck with it... I don't know why. The last two issues have been okay, I guess. I don't know.

HUZZAH school!! yay for you and creative workshop novels. and go to the dentist, dude, teeth ain't nothing to play with. Cuz then you end up 40 something with dentures, and won't that be fun?

Man, I really really don't want to go work on my papers. You see... I was taking a GLBTQ class, and decided to write my final paper on SiP and now, it's too late to change my mind. And I think I'm too close to the damn thing to be able to write a semi-coherent scholarly paper on the thing. I don't want to talk about any social implications on the fact that we've never seen two women express novel but seen hetero's do stuff. I wanna talk about Kat and Fran! Like they're people or something.

You know... maybe I should go eat some junk food. get motivated or something.

oh. and nothing's happened in SiP, really, except it looks like David is finally gonna go kaplooey thanks to some brain something-or-other-I-don't-pay-attention-when-he's-on-the-page

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You can off topic any thread o' mine you want Yazi! run/tackle/hugs

I was just thinking about you the other day! I had a job interview in NYC. I might come back in next week or the week after for a second interview. I'll try and let you know and maybe we can do a soda or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on finishing Yaz! Don't ask me how long I spent as an undergrad.

I need to catch up on SiP. I was out with some girl (I met her about a month ago), and just found out last night that she's not really into comics, but there's one title that she likes. I'll give you three guesses as to which one, and the first two don't even count.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AWWW HOW CUTE JACE!!

you found a SIP fan!!!!

or a P.E. fan.......*ponders*

hell eather is good!!!!