Thread: Everything is so diferent now...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As I read Issue 43, I couldn't help noticing the World Trade Center Twin Towers at the top, and going "Wow, those don't exist anyomore..."
    Same with reading issues 26-30, seeing the plane crash, it all seems all the more harrowing after what I saw Sept. 11.
    Talk about Life imitating art frown

That being said, I am very very glad I one day bumped into SIP and made it part of my life.
    I don't always agree with Terry does, but he made some of the most realistic characters, EVER.

Only one question.
    Is there going to be another colour issue?
    I liked When Worlds Collide but are there other ones, or others planned in the future?

Thanks for the ride Terry, I'll get those back issues somehow smile

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it is sad seeing the towers in #43. I think that issue came out just a few days before the tradgedy that occured on Sept. 11,
    so it was pretty strange to see them in that particular issue and then realize that they were gone.

Moving on, I'm not sure how long you've been following SIP, but there was a (short) time when it was printed in color. It should be 1-9 of vol.3. I'm not sure what the reasoning was, but Terry eventually decided to go back to black and white. Whether that was a good or bad thing is up for debate. I tend to prefer the b&w, but sometimes it would be nice to see the girls in color. As far as any special issues in color goes, I'm not sure if it'll happen again. I think I heard somewhere that Terry was through with color issues, but don't quote me on that.

Before I go I'd like to say welcome to the board! I think you'll find that people are pretty friendly here.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I started reading with issue 34, then got issues 27-33, then the later ones.
    I guess I'm going backward in my progression, so to speak, I plan on getting all the other issues that were available.

I really liked the arc with Darcy, Tambi, etc.

Especially like Veronica, I strongly feel there should be some outside force in the trio's lives that focuses their attention onto another goal.

------------------