Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

With apologies to Terry and other avid readers for inaccuracies, I had WAY too much time on my hands recently so I wrote up Bios for some of those people that deserve them (im my eyes)
    Hope they are enjoyable.. smile

Name:Veronica Pace
    DOB:July 29
    Place of Birth:?
    Hair:Long black hair, with a single braid
    Eyes:Brown
    Measurements:?
    Weight:110 pounds
    Height: 5'2
    Distinguishing Marks:Has a Lily tatoo
    Voice: succint, short, and to the point. Harsh tones.
    Likes:Power, David Qin, seeing people suffer, Haute Couture clothing
    Dislikes: Katina Choovanski (with a passion),
    Other Big 6 members, incompetence, and anyone not part of her circle.

Veronica is Darcy Parker and David Qin's cousin. If Darcy is Satan in a skirt, Veronica is Lucifer in a dress. Whereas Darcy would use political and financial clout to achieve her goals, Veronica is a sadist and will often use brutal violence and intimidation to achieve hers. Anyone standing in her way had best steer clear. Among her victims are Marshall Weinstein, who was about to uncover the Big 6, and over a hundred innocent people in a failed attempt on David and Katchoo's life (Issue 27)so that she could recover Darcy's fortune. She is bitterly jealous of Katchoo, whom she sees as an usurper to her power and wealth. Her hatred led her to kidnap Francine Peters while Katchoo and Tambi were at a Bank of the Americas meeting. She physically and mentally tortured Francine before Tambi, David and Katchoo arrived and rescued her. Vernonica died a grueling death at the hands of Tambi Baker, karma of a sort(Issue 37).

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Name:Marie Peters
    DOB: March 13
    Place of Birth:Houston, Texas
    Hair:Greyish-black
    Eyes:Blue
    Height: 5'4
    Weight:165 pounds

Story:
    Francine Peters is a typical American wife and mother thrust into very atypical situations. She loves her daughter with all her heart but that hasn't stopped Francine from giving her mother grey hairs. Marie doesn't fully understand the relationship between Katchoo and her daughter, and her strict religious upbringing makes her frown on it at times. Regardless, Marie serves as a support network for not only Francine, but also David, Casey, and Katchoo. She is the Rock of Gibraltar, weathered, strong and utterly resilient.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brad Silver

DOB:September 16
    Place of Birth: Fort Worth
    Hair:Brown
    Eyes:Green
    Height:5'11
    Weight:145

Story:Brad Silver first became involved with our heroes after the horrific plane crash that left Katchoo and David in serious conditions. He treated Francine Peters for a rib injury following an episode where Katchoo pushed away Francine for her own safety. Marie Peters pushed Francine to be nice to him.

if the label "Stranger In Paradise" can be applied to anyone, it is Brad. He loves Francine deeply, but the feeling is NOT mutual from Katchoo, who shot off blunt opinions of what she thought of men in general and men with Francine in particular upon meeting him (Issue 38).
    He has tried to fit in the Peters household, and is a loving husband to Francine. Brad is carefree and brilliant, though Katchoo makes him look like a schoolboy.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Tambi Baker
    DOB: July 27
    Place of Birth:New York
    Hair:Long black hair, dyed blonde to work for Darcy
    Measurements;Are YOU gonna ask her wink
    Height:6'2
    Weight:205 lbs
    Occupation: Big 6 operative, conduit between Sal Tucciani and other members.

Tambi is Katchoo's half-sister and Bambi's sister. Looking at her, you would be tempted to think that her tough demeanour is an act, but you would be very, very wrong to do so. Tambi has the best of both worlds. She has incredible intuitive skills and bargaining experience, while having herculean strength to back it all up.

Tambi and Katchoo operated a Big 6 takeover from Sal Tucciani for King enterprises, where they gained 17% of America's assets.
    Katchoo's share was an unspecified but large amount of wealth in exchange for her cooperation. It was during this takeover that Francine Peters was kidnapped by Veronica Pace, ensuring Veronica's swift demise. With the death of Veronica Pace, Sal Tucciani, and the collapse of the Big 6, Tambi is perhaps one of the most influential and powerful character in the SIP World, understated despite her size.

She has a soft spot for her half-sister, and her sister's friends (David and Francine) whom she tries to protect from themselves. This hasn't stopped her from pushing them around to get what she wants.

As former right-hand to Darcy Parker, Tambi is connected, knowledgeable, and not easily misled. The perfect ally but the worst enemy you would ever want.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Merci, Mlle. Pace. smile Perhaps this will encourage The Cartoonist to add to the Chararcters page.
    But I have a few quibbles.
    Marie, I think, is from the Volunteer State, not the Lone Star State.
    I think Brad is not older than Francine. To me he looks younger than Freddy, even if he is more mature in some ways. But that's just my guess.
    Tambi and Bambi are at least 5 years older than Katchoo. They were muscle for the mob years before Katchoo left high school. I agree that Tambi is a fearsome enemy, but "best ally"? Right. Darcy and Sal could always rely on her loyalty. rolleyes

------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.