Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey, all:

For those of us who haven't read previous issues on Molly and Poo...um...could someone provide some background? (If issue 46 is going to be about Molly Lane, then I need to know _something_!)

Thanks!

- Glory

------------------
    Golden gun for the chosen one

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

this is what i know of molly lane:

apparently, she went to high school with francies older brother. (i think it might have been said that he lost his virginity to her?? im foggy bout that one, though...)

she moved to NY sometime after that to become a writer, and wrote the novel that they talk about it the alt futre.

*(this is assuming that everything that weve seen is true, which i do not think is how its gonna play out.)*

after numerous rejections, she went nuts, cut up her hubbie, wrote a book "with his blood" (what that means i dont know... a human doesnt have enough blood to write a whole novel. wink)

she did NOT go to jail, "the cameras loved her."

apparently, shes got big breasts. biggrin

thats all i know, others might be able to help you out more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marie Peters: "Your brother's doing just fine, considering he didn't marry that cute little Molly Lane like I told him to."
    Francine: "Molly couldn't stand Benjamin, Mother!"
    Benjamin: "Molly's gone, Ma. She moved to New York to be a writer."
    Francine: "Good riddance! She was WEIRD! She used to zone out all the time, like she was on drugs or something! AAEEUO!"
    Benjamin: "It's called thinking, Francine! They teach it in college!"
    Molly did go to New York and married Dr. Michael Fleming, who was bald. She wrote at home, a luxurious apartment with a magnificent view. There is no indication that her stories were ever published (except in Molly and Poo, of course).
    Her breasts are not big and in fact are not the same size. She chopped up her husband with a meat cleaver. "And when you look into the abyss, remember that the abyss looks into you."
    Whether she was found not guilty by reason of a big bosom is doubtful, as this is only in Version 1.

------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.